Lowen Braunschweig vs Crailsheim Merlins, Apr 13, 2024

German BBL, on Saturday,

Lowen Braunschweig

Crailsheim Merlins

Score, Highlights

Lowen Braunschweig 62.2% Crailsheim 37.8%

Short Preview

In this upcoming German BBL basketball match, Lowen Braunschweig will be facing off against Crailsheim Merlins on April 13, 2024. Lowen Braunschweig, the home team, has not been performing well recently, having only won 0 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Crailsheim Merlins has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients for this match are 1.49 for Lowen Braunschweig and 2.45 for Crailsheim Merlins. Our ML estimation gives Lowen Braunschweig a 60.5% probability of winning, while Crailsheim Merlins has a 39.5% chance. The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 90-85 victory for Lowen Braunschweig.

Overall, it looks like Lowen Braunschweig is the favored team to win this match based on recent performance and statistical analysis. However, anything can happen in sports, so it will be an exciting game to watch.

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 12 and 17 in the zone Relegation ~ Pro A).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Lowen Braunschweig won 1.
  • Lowen Braunschweig has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Crailsheim is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Lowen Braunschweig will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Lowen Braunschweig won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1376-1419.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lowen Braunschweig won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 704-733.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 90:85

    Outrights of German BBL Crailsheim Merlins: 0.16%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.49 2.45

    Latest Results

    07.04.24 Bayern München Basketball – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 91:61
    01.04.24 BG Gottingen – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 75:73
    25.03.24 Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – Rasta Vechta – 79:92
    15.03.24 EnBW Ludwigsburg – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 86:82
    10.03.24 Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – BCJ Hamburg – 70:81
    06.04.24 Crailsheim Merlins – Rasta Vechta – 102:93
    30.03.24 USC Heidelberg – Crailsheim Merlins – 90:86
    23.03.24 Crailsheim Merlins – BG Gottingen – 80:76
    16.03.24 Mitteldeutscher BC – Crailsheim Merlins – 98:93
    09.03.24 Crailsheim Merlins – Niners Chemnitz – 82:97

    Latest Head To Head

    20.01.24 Crailsheim Merlins – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 70:80
    01.04.23 Crailsheim Merlins – Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – 93:88
    04.01.23 Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – Crailsheim Merlins – 91:101
    12.04.22 Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – Crailsheim Merlins – 84:87
    19.02.22 Basketball Lowen Braunschweig – Crailsheim Merlins – 71:85

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Bayern 26 22 4 2328:2001 0.846
    2 Chemnitz 27 22 5 2385:2098 0.815
    3 Alba Berlin 24 19 5 2217:1978 0.792
    4 Wurzburg 27 20 7 2326:2115 0.741
    5 Ulm 27 18 9 2473:2335 0.667
    6 Vechta 27 17 10 2410:2226 0.630
    7 Bonn 27 16 11 2411:2308 0.593
    8 Ludwigsburg 27 16 11 2388:2215 0.593
    9 Hamburg 26 13 13 2228:2254 0.500
    10 Oldenburg 27 13 14 2289:2285 0.481
    11 Bamberg 27 11 16 2380:2457 0.407
    12 Basketball Braunschweig 27 11 16 2226:2316 0.407
    13 Syntainics MBC 27 8 19 2323:2509 0.296
    14 Gottingen 27 8 19 2323:2534 0.296
    15 Rostock 26 7 19 2316:2432 0.269
    16 Heidelberg 27 7 20 2240:2550 0.259
    17 Crailsheim Merlins 27 6 21 2172:2498 0.222
    18 Tubingen 27 6 21 2278:2602 0.222

    German BBL Outrights

    1. Bayern: 1.22 (65.34%)

    2. Alba Berlin: 7 (11.35%)

    3. Chemnitz: 12 (6.62%)

    4. Ulm: 16 (4.96%)

    5. Bonn: 26 (3.05%)

    6. Wurzburg: 26.38 (3.01%)

    7. Ludwigsburg: 35.91 (2.21%)

    8. Vechta: 50.91 (1.56%)

    9. Oldenburg: 186 (0.43%)

    10. Braunschweig: 441 (0.18%)

    11. Bamberg Baskets: 451 (0.18%)

    12. Crailsheim Merlins: 501 (0.16%)

    13. Hamburg Towers: 501 (0.16%)

    14. Heidelberg: 501 (0.16%)

    15. Rostock: 501 (0.16%)

    16. Syntainics MBC: 501 (0.16%)

    17. Tubingen: 501 (0.16%)

    18. Gottingen: 501 (0.16%)

    Lowen Braunschweig – Crailsheim Merlins and other German BBL events on our partner.

  • German BBL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment