Lucrezia Stefanini vs Talia Gibson, Jun 09, 2024

WTA Nottingham, on Sunday,

Stefanini

Gibson

Score, Highlights

Stefanini 58.9% Gibson 41.1%

Watch Watch and Bet Stefanini – Gibson available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.59 2.28 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

08.06.24 Lucrezia Stefanini – Amarni Banks – 2:1
02.06.24 Talia Gibson – Lucrezia Stefanini – 0:2
01.06.24 Ankita Raina – Lucrezia Stefanini – 0:2
31.05.24 Anastasia Kulikova – Lucrezia Stefanini – 0:2
30.05.24 Elena Micic – Lucrezia Stefanini – 1:2
08.06.24 Mirjam Bjorklund – Talia Gibson – 0:2
02.06.24 Talia Gibson – Lucrezia Stefanini – 0:2
01.06.24 Valentina Ryser – Talia Gibson – 0:2
31.05.24 Talia Gibson – Leonie Kung – 2:0
30.05.24 Talia Gibson – Marie Weckerle – 2:0

Facts

  • Stefanini in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Gibson is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Stefanini will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Stefanini to win the game is with odds 1.59.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Stefanini won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Latest Head To Head

    02.06.24 Talia Gibson – Lucrezia Stefanini – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Rajecki A. 2 : 1
    2 Murray S. Zhao C. (10) 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (2) Grey S. B. 2 : 0
    4 Shibahara E. Inglis M. (11) 2 : 0
    5 Marino R. (3) Diatchenko V. 2 : 0
    6 Dunne K. Kartal S. (12) 0 : 2
    7 Birrell K. (4) Diyas Z. 2 : 0
    8 Loeb J. Aiava D. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Stefanini L. (5) Banks A. 2 : 1
    10 Bjorklund M. Gibson T. (7) 0 : 2
    11 Kawa K. (6) Bains N. 0 : 2
    12 Appleton E. Ma Y. (9) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Murray S.
    2 Eala A. (2) Shibahara E.
    3 Marino R. (3) Kartal S. (12)
    4 Birrell K. (4) Aiava D. (8)
    5 Stefanini L. (5) Gibson T. (7)
    6 Bains N. Appleton E.

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming WTA Nottingham match on June 09, 2024, Lucrezia Stefanini will be facing off against Talia Gibson. Stefanini, who has been in great form recently, winning all 5 of her previous matches, will have the advantage of playing on home soil. On the other hand, Gibson has also been performing well, winning 4 out of her last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have Stefanini as the favorite, with odds of 1.59 compared to 2.28 for Gibson. Our machine learning estimation gives Stefanini a 61% chance of winning, with a 39% chance of a draw or Gibson pulling off the upset.

    Overall, this match promises to be a closely contested one, with both players in good form. Fans can expect a competitive and exciting match between these two talented players.

    Generated automatically

    Lucrezia Stefanini – Talia Gibson and other WTA Nottingham events on our partner.

  • WTA Nottingham

    Related Articles

    0 Comment