Luton Town vs Everton, May 03, 2024

English Premier League, on Friday,

Luton

Everton

Score, Highlights

Luton 30.4% Draw 25.7%% Everton 43.9%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Luton Town and Everton, Luton Town will have the advantage of playing at home. However, based on their recent form, Everton seems to be the stronger team, having won 3 out of their last 5 matches compared to Luton Town’s 1 win.

The bookmakers have given Everton slightly better odds of winning with coefficients of 2.2, while Luton Town has coefficients of 3.03. Our ML estimation also indicates that Everton is the favorite to win with a probability of 42.9%, followed by a draw at 25.7%, and Luton Town with a probability of 31.4%.

Overall, it looks like Everton may have the upper hand in this matchup, but anything can happen in football. The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a draw with a scoreline of 1-1. Fans of both teams can look forward to an exciting and competitive match on May 03, 2024.

Facts

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 18 in the zone Relegation ~ Championship and 16).
  • Luton is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Everton is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Luton could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Everton will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Luton won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Watch Watch and Bet Luton – Everton available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 3.1 3.7 2.15
    bet_at_home 3.16 3.68 2.13
    MarathonBet 3.27 3.8 2.24 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 3 3.75 2.15
    Pinnacle 3.16 3.68 2.14
    Best for US Customers 3.1 3.65 2.18

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Luton Town – Brentford FC – 1:5
    13.04.24 Manchester City – Luton Town – 5:1
    06.04.24 Luton Town – AFC Bournemouth – 2:1
    03.04.24 Arsenal FC – Luton Town – 2:0
    30.03.24 Tottenham Hotspur – Luton Town – 2:1
    24.04.24 Everton – Liverpool FC – 2:0
    21.04.24 Everton – Nottingham Forest – 2:0
    15.04.24 Chelsea – Everton – 6:0
    06.04.24 Everton – Burnley FC – 1:0
    02.04.24 Newcastle United – Everton – 1:1

    Latest Head To Head

    27.01.24 Everton – Luton Town – 1:2
    30.09.23 Everton – Luton Town – 1:2

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Arsenal 34 24 5 5 82:26 56 77
    2 Manchester City 33 23 7 3 80:32 48 76
    3 Liverpool 34 22 8 4 75:34 41 74
    4 Aston Villa 34 20 6 8 71:50 21 66
    5 Tottenham 32 18 6 8 65:49 16 60
    6 Manchester Utd 33 16 5 12 51:50 1 53
    7 Newcastle 33 15 5 13 69:54 15 50
    8 West Ham 34 13 9 12 54:63 -9 48
    9 Chelsea 32 13 8 11 61:57 4 47
    10 Bournemouth 34 12 9 13 49:60 -11 45
    11 Brighton 33 11 11 11 52:54 -2 44
    12 Wolves 34 12 7 15 46:54 -8 43
    13 Fulham 34 12 6 16 50:54 -4 42
    14 Crystal Palace 34 10 9 15 44:56 -12 39
    15 Brentford 34 9 8 17 52:59 -7 35
    16 Everton 34 11 8 15 36:48 -12 33
    17 Nottingham 34 7 9 18 42:60 -18 26
    18 Luton 34 6 7 21 47:75 -28 25
    19 Burnley 34 5 8 21 37:69 -32 23
    20 Sheffield Utd 34 3 7 24 33:92 -59 16

    English Premier League Outrights

    1. Manchester City: 1.39 (67.97%)

    2. Arsenal: 3.19 (29.58%)

    3. Liverpool: 39.18 (2.41%)

    4. Tottenham: 4082.54 (0.02%)

    5. Aston Villa: 4082.55 (0.02%)

    Luton Town – Everton and other English Premier League events on our partner.

  • English Premier League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment