Madison Keys vs Emma Navarro, Jun 01, 2024

WTA Roland Garros, on Saturday,

Madison Keys

Navarro

Score, Highlights

Keys 58.7% Navarro 41.3%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Keys – Navarro available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.6 2.3
betsson 1.62 2.3
MarathonBet 1.63 2.29 Watch Watch and Bet
Best for US Customers 1.58 2.26

Latest Results

30.05.24 Madison Keys – Mayar Sherif – 2:0
28.05.24 Madison Keys – Renata Zarazua – 2:0
25.05.24 Danielle Collins – Madison Keys – 0:2
24.05.24 Madison Keys – Ludmilla Samsonova – 2:0
23.05.24 Magda Linette – Madison Keys – 0:2
30.05.24 Sara Errani – Emma Navarro – 0:2
28.05.24 Zeynep Sonmez – Emma Navarro – 0:2
22.05.24 Emma Navarro – Beatriz Haddad Maia – 0:2
20.05.24 Emma Navarro – Alize Cornet – 2:0
19.05.24 Emma Navarro – Diana Shnaider – 1:2

Facts

  • Keys in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Navarro is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Navarro could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Keys will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Our prediction for today’s Keys to win the game is with odds 1.61.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Keys won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-2.

    Latest Head To Head

    19.09.23 Madison Keys – Emma Navarro – 0:2
    04.04.23 Emma Navarro – Madison Keys – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Jeanjean L. (Q) 2 : 0
    2 Bronzetti L. Osaka N. 1 : 2
    3 Bouzas Maneiro J. Fett J. (LL) 1 : 2
    4 Bouzkova M. Kudermetova V. (29) 2 : 0
    5 Krejcikova B. (24) Golubic V. 0 : 2
    6 Potapova A. Rakhimova K. 2 : 0
    7 Wang Xin. Niemeier J. 2 : 1
    8 Tomova V. Alexandrova E. (16) 2 : 0
    9 Collins D. (11) Dolehide C. 2 : 0
    10 Danilovic O. (Q) Trevisan M. 2 : 0
    11 Vekic D. Tsurenko L. (RET.) 0 : 0
    12 Pigossi L. (Q) Kostyuk M. (18) 1 : 2
    13 Siniakova K. (32) Galfi D. (LL) 2 : 0
    14 Paquet C. (WC) Shnaider D. 2 : 0
    15 Volynets K. (Q) Krunic A. 2 : 0
    16 Masarova R. Vondrousova M. (5) 0 : 2
    17 Gauff C. (3) Avdeeva J. (Q) 2 : 0
    18 Van Uytvanck A. Zidansek T. (Q) 1 : 2
    19 Wang Y. Timofeeva M. 2 : 0
    20 Tomljanovic A. (WC) Yastremska D. (30) 1 : 2
    21 Samsonova L. (17) Linette M. 2 : 0
    22 Sramkova R. (Q) Anisimova A. 0 : 2
    23 Starodubtseva Y. (Q) Bucsa C. 0 : 2
    24 Cocciaretto E. Haddad Maia B. (13) 2 : 1
    25 Ostapenko J. (9) Cristian J. 2 : 0
    26 Maria T. Tauson C. 0 : 2
    27 Siegemund L. Kenin S. 1 : 2
    28 Lys E. (Q) Garcia C. (21) 1 : 2
    29 Fernandez L. (31) Ponchet J. (WC) 2 : 0
    30 Wang Xiy. Bai Z. 2 : 1
    31 Kalinina A. (RET.) Osorio C. 1 : 1
    32 Vickery S. (WC) Jabeur O. (8) 0 : 2
    33 Zheng Q. (7) Cornet A. (WC) 2 : 0
    34 Krueger A. Korpatsch T. 1 : 2
    35 Zhu L. Avanesyan E. 0 : 2
    36 Blinkova A. Cirstea S. (28) 2 : 1
    37 Kalinskaya A. (23) Burel C. 2 : 0
    38 Andreescu B. Sorribes Tormo S. 2 : 0
    39 Baptiste H. (LL) Day K. 2 : 1
    40 Saville D. Paolini J. (12) 0 : 2
    41 Svitolina E. (15) Pliskova Ka. 2 : 1
    42 Ferro F. (WC) Parry D. 1 : 2
    43 Jacquemot E. (WC) Bogdan A. 0 : 2
    44 Udvardy P. (LL) Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) 0 : 2
    45 Mertens E. (25) Carle M. L. 2 : 0
    46 Martic P. Mladenovic K. (WC) 2 : 0
    47 Rus A. Kerber A. 2 : 0
    48 Minnen G. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    49 Sakkari M. (6) Gracheva V. 1 : 2
    50 Pera B. Hibino N. 2 : 0
    51 Riera J. (Q) Begu I. 0 : 2
    52 Dart H. Noskova L. (27) 0 : 2
    53 Azarenka V. (19) Podoroska N. 2 : 0
    54 Andreeva M. Bektas E. 2 : 0
    55 Ciric Bagaric L. (Q) Stearns P. 1 : 2
    56 Frech M. Kasatkina D. (10) 0 : 2
    57 Keys M. (14) Zarazua R. 2 : 0
    58 Yuan Y. Sherif M. 0 : 2
    59 Errani S. (Q) Schmiedlova A. K. 2 : 0
    60 Sonmez Z. (Q) Navarro E. (22) 0 : 2
    61 Boulter K. (26) Badosa P. 1 : 2
    62 Putintseva Y. Stephens S. 2 : 0
    63 Burillo Escorihuela I. (Q) Uchijima M. (Q) 0 : 2
    64 Andreeva E. Sabalenka A. (2) 0 : 2

    1/32-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Osaka N. 2 : 1
    2 Fett J. Bouzkova M. 0 : 2
    3 Golubic V. Potapova A. 0 : 2
    4 Wang Xin. Tomova V. 2 : 1
    5 Collins D. (11) Danilovic O. 1 : 2
    6 Vekic D. Kostyuk M. (18) 2 : 0
    7 Siniakova K. (32) Paquet C. 1 : 2
    8 Volynets K. Vondrousova M. (5) 1 : 2
    9 Gauff C. (3) Zidansek T. 2 : 0
    10 Wang Y. Yastremska D. (30) 0 : 2
    11 Samsonova L. (17) Anisimova A. 2 : 0
    12 Bucsa C. Cocciaretto E. 0 : 2
    13 Ostapenko J. (9) Tauson C. 1 : 2
    14 Kenin S. Garcia C. (21) 2 : 0
    15 Fernandez L. (31) Wang Xiy. 2 : 0
    16 Osorio C. Jabeur O. (8) 1 : 2
    17 Zheng Q. (7) Korpatsch T. 2 : 0
    18 Avanesyan E. Blinkova A. 2 : 0
    19 Kalinskaya A. (23) Andreescu B. 1 : 2
    20 Baptiste H. Paolini J. (12) 0 : 2
    21 Svitolina E. (15) Parry D. 2 : 0
    22 Bogdan A. Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) 2 : 0
    23 Mertens E. (25) Martic P. 2 : 0
    24 Rus A. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    25 Gracheva V. Pera B. 2 : 0
    26 Begu I. Noskova L. (27) 2 : 0
    27 Azarenka V. (19) Andreeva M. 1 : 2
    28 Stearns P. Kasatkina D. (10) 2 : 0
    29 Keys M. (14) Sherif M. 2 : 0
    30 Errani S. Navarro E. (22) 0 : 2
    31 Badosa P. Putintseva Y. 2 : 1
    32 Uchijima M. Sabalenka A. (2) 0 : 2

    1/16-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bouzkova M.
    2 Potapova A. Wang Xin.
    3 Danilovic O. Vekic D.
    4 Paquet C. Vondrousova M. (5)
    5 Gauff C. (3) Yastremska D. (30)
    6 Samsonova L. (17) Cocciaretto E.
    7 Tauson C. Kenin S.
    8 Fernandez L. (31) Jabeur O. (8)
    9 Zheng Q. (7) Avanesyan E.
    10 Andreescu B. Paolini J. (12)
    11 Svitolina E. (15) Bogdan A.
    12 Mertens E. (25) Rybakina E. (4)
    13 Gracheva V. Begu I.
    14 Andreeva M. Stearns P.
    15 Keys M. (14) Navarro E. (22)
    16 Badosa P. Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    WTA Roland Garros Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 1.51 (48.21%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 5.17 (14.09%)

    3. Rybakina Elena: 9.06 (8.04%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 9.77 (7.45%)

    5. Keys Madison: 30.09 (2.42%)

    6. Zheng Qinwen: 34 (2.14%)

    7. Andreeva Mirra: 35.09 (2.08%)

    8. Jabeur Ons: 41.55 (1.75%)

    9. Vondrousova Marketa: 44.82 (1.63%)

    10. Svitolina Elina: 65.64 (1.11%)

    11. Paolini Jasmine: 66.27 (1.1%)

    12. Andreescu Bianca: 102.9 (0.71%)

    13. Badosa Paula: 103.82 (0.7%)

    14. Samsonova Liudmila: 110.18 (0.66%)

    15. Navarro Emma: 110.45 (0.66%)

    16. Fernandez Leylah: 116.55 (0.63%)

    17. Tauson Clara: 119.55 (0.61%)

    18. Azarenka Victoria: 126 (0.58%)

    19. Kenin Sofia: 151.82 (0.48%)

    20. Stearns Peyton: 157.5 (0.46%)

    21. Mertens Elise: 163.4 (0.45%)

    22. Danilovic Olga: 164.78 (0.44%)

    23. Potapova Anastasia: 169.36 (0.43%)

    24. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 190.4 (0.38%)

    25. Yastremska Dayana: 210.4 (0.35%)

    26. Vekic Donna: 220.9 (0.33%)

    27. Begu Irina-Camelia: 225.4 (0.32%)

    28. Bouzkova Marie: 249.55 (0.29%)

    29. Avanesyan Elina: 287 (0.25%)

    30. Blinkova Anna: 301 (0.24%)

    31. Bogdan Ana: 303.67 (0.24%)

    32. Wang Xinyu (2001): 312 (0.23%)

    33. Gracheva Varvara: 313.4 (0.23%)

    34. Paquet Chloe: 470.33 (0.15%)

    35. Korpatsch Tamara: 501 (0.15%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming match at Roland Garros, Madison Keys will be facing off against Emma Navarro. Keys, who has been in great form recently, winning all 5 of her latest matches, will have the home advantage. On the other hand, Navarro has also been performing well, winning 3 out of her last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have set the odds in favor of Keys, with coefficients of 1.64 for her win compared to 2.28 for Navarro. Our ML estimation gives Keys a 61.1% chance of winning, with Navarro at 38.9%.

    Overall, this promises to be an exciting and competitive match between two talented players. With both players in good form, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top in this WTA Roland Garros event.

    Generated automatically

    Madison Keys – Emma Navarro and other WTA Roland Garros events on our partner.

  • WTA Roland Garros

    Related Articles

    0 Comment