Magdalena Frech vs Nao Hibino, Jun 10, 2024

WTA Nottingham, on Monday,

Magdalena Frech

Nao Hibino

Score, Highlights

Frech 65.4% Hibino 34.6%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Frech – Hibino available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.44 2.75
betsson 1.43 2.7
MarathonBet 1.46 2.74 Watch Watch and Bet
Best for US Customers 1.42 2.65

Latest Results

28.05.24 Magdalena Frech – Darya Kasatkina – 0:2
22.05.24 Marketa Vondrousova – Magdalena Frech – 2:1
20.05.24 Sloane Stephens – Magdalena Frech – 0:2
19.05.24 Magdalena Frech – Daria Saville – 2:1
18.05.24 Magdalena Frech – Jana Kolodynska – 2:0
07.06.24 Nao Hibino – Mayar Sherif – 0:2
06.06.24 Nao Hibino – Noma Akugue Noha – 2:0
04.06.24 Nao Hibino – Anna Bondar – 2:0
27.05.24 Bernarda Pera – Nao Hibino – 2:0
21.05.24 Martina Trevisan – Nao Hibino – 2:1

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Hibino could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Frech will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Frech won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Latest Head To Head

    20.03.23 Nao Hibino – Magdalena Frech – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Rajecki A. 2 : 1
    2 Murray S. Zhao C. (10) 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (2) Grey S. B. 2 : 0
    4 Shibahara E. Inglis M. (11) 2 : 0
    5 Marino R. (3) Diatchenko V. 2 : 0
    6 Dunne K. Kartal S. (12) 0 : 2
    7 Birrell K. (4) Diyas Z. 2 : 0
    8 Loeb J. Aiava D. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Stefanini L. (5) Banks A. 2 : 1
    10 Bjorklund M. Gibson T. (7) 0 : 2
    11 Kawa K. (6) Bains N. 0 : 2
    12 Appleton E. Ma Y. (9) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Murray S.
    2 Eala A. (2) Shibahara E.
    3 Marino R. (3) Kartal S. (12)
    4 Birrell K. (4) Aiava D. (8)
    5 Stefanini L. (5) Gibson T. (7)
    6 Bains N. Appleton E.

    Short Preview

    In this WTA Nottingham match on June 10, 2024, Magdalena Frech will be facing off against Nao Hibino. Both players have had mixed results leading up to this match, with Frech winning 3 out of her last 5 matches and Hibino winning 2 out of her last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 1.46 for Frech and 2.72 for Hibino, indicating that Frech is the favorite to win this match. Our machine learning estimation suggests that Frech has a 69% chance of winning, while Hibino has a 31% chance.

    The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 2-0 victory for Frech. However, anything can happen in tennis, and both players will be looking to give their best performance on the court. It will be an exciting match to watch for tennis fans.

    Generated automatically

    Magdalena Frech – Nao Hibino and other WTA Nottingham events on our partner.

  • WTA Nottingham

    Related Articles

    0 Comment