Magdeburg vs Vive Kielce, May 01, 2024

EHF Champions League, on Wednesday,

Magdeburg

Vive Kielce

Score, Highlights

Magdeburg 63.3% Draw 10.4%% Vive Kielce 26.4%

Short Preview

In this highly anticipated EHF Champions League match, SC Magdeburg will face off against KS Vive Kielce. SC Magdeburg, as the home team, will be looking to continue their winning streak after securing victories in 4 of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, KS Vive Kielce has been in exceptional form, winning all of their last 5 matches.

With the bookmakers giving SC Magdeburg a slight edge with coefficients of 1.49, compared to 3.54 for KS Vive Kielce, our ML estimation predicts a close match with SC Magdeburg having a 62.8% chance of winning, a 10.7% chance of a draw, and KS Vive Kielce having a 26.5% chance of victory.

This match promises to be an exciting and closely contested battle between two strong teams in the EHF Champions League. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial win and strengthen their position in the competition. Fans can expect an intense and thrilling handball match between these two powerhouses.

Facts

  • 2nd leg. 1st leg result: 26-27.
  • Magdeburg is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Vive Kielce in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • In this match Magdeburg is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Magdeburg to win the game is with odds 1.5.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Magdeburg won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 84-80.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Magdeburg won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 58-53.

    Outrights of EHF Champions League SC Magdeburg: 20.38%

    Watch Watch and Bet Magdeburg – Vive Kielce available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.51 9 3.58 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.48 9.4 3.6

    Latest Results

    24.04.24 KS Vive Kielce – SC Magdeburg – 27:26
    19.04.24 SG Flensburg-Handewitt – SC Magdeburg – 29:32
    14.04.24 SC Magdeburg – MT Melsungen – 30:19
    13.04.24 SC Magdeburg – Füchse Berlin – 30:25
    07.04.24 SC Magdeburg – TVB 1898 Stuttgart – 40:31
    24.04.24 KS Vive Kielce – SC Magdeburg – 27:26
    20.04.24 SPR Chrobry Głogów – KS Vive Kielce – 22:30
    13.04.24 KS Vive Kielce – MMTS Kwidzyn – 40:25
    06.04.24 MMTS Kwidzyn – KS Vive Kielce – 28:43
    03.04.24 KS Vive Kielce – GOG Håndbold – 33:28

    Latest Head To Head

    24.04.24 KS Vive Kielce – SC Magdeburg – 27:26
    11.11.23 SC Magdeburg – KS Vive Kielce – 28:24
    18.06.23 SC Magdeburg – KS Vive Kielce – 30:29 OT

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Kiel Bye
    2 Montpellier RK Zagreb 30 : 24, 27 : 27
    3 Aalborg Bye
    4 Telekom Veszprem Szeged 39 : 32, 37 : 30
    5 SC Magdeburg Bye
    6 Kielce GOG 33 : 28, 33 : 25
    7 Barcelona Bye
    8 PSG Wisla Plock 34 : 33, 30 : 26

    Quarter-finals

    1 Kiel Montpellier 30 : 39
    2 Aalborg Telekom Veszprem 31 : 32
    3 SC Magdeburg Kielce 26 : 27
    4 Barcelona PSG 30 : 22

    EHF Champions League Outrights

    1. Barcelona: 3.92 (20.64%)

    2. SC Magdeburg: 3.97 (20.38%)

    3. Telekom Veszprem: 5.84 (13.86%)

    4. Kiel: 6.3 (12.85%)

    5. Industria Kielce: 6.6 (12.26%)

    6. Aalborg Handbold: 9.85 (8.22%)

    7. PSG: 10 (8.09%)

    8. Montpellier: 25.6 (3.16%)

    9. Wisla Plock: 151 (0.54%)

    Magdeburg – Vive Kielce and other EHF Champions League events on our partner.

  • EHF Champions League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment