Mariano Navone vs Alexei Popyrin, Apr 23, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Tuesday,

Mariano Navone

Popyrin

Score, Highlights

Navone 57.6% Popyrin 42.4%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Mariano Navone and Alexei Popyrin in the ATP Madrid, Mariano Navone has been in better form recently, winning 4 out of his last 5 matches compared to Popyrin’s 2 wins out of his last 5 matches.

Navone will also have the advantage of playing at home, which could give him an extra boost of confidence and support from the crowd. The Bookmakers coefficients are slightly in favor of Navone, with odds of 1.6 compared to Popyrin’s 2.17.

Our ML estimation gives Navone a 60.2% chance of winning, while Popyrin has a 39.8% chance. This indicates that Navone is the favorite to win this match, but as with any sports event, anything can happen on the day.

Overall, this match promises to be an exciting and competitive battle between two talented players, with Navone having the slight edge going into the contest. Fans can expect a thrilling showdown on April 23, 2024, in Madrid.

Facts

  • Navone is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Popyrin is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Navone could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Navone will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.6 2.17

    Latest Results

    21.04.24 Mariano Navone – Marton Fucsovics – 0:2
    20.04.24 Mariano Navone – Gregoire Barrere – 2:0
    20.04.24 Francisco Cerundolo – Mariano Navone – 1:2
    19.04.24 Thiago Seyboth Wild – Mariano Navone – 1:2
    15.04.24 Luciano Darderi – Mariano Navone – 0:2
    16.04.24 Daniel Altmaier – Alexei Popyrin – 2:0
    11.04.24 Alex De Minaur – Alexei Popyrin – 2:0
    10.04.24 Alexei Popyrin – Andrey Rublev – 2:0
    08.04.24 Alexei Popyrin – Corentin Moutet – 2:1
    25.03.24 Alexei Popyrin – Fabian Marozsan – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Martinez P. (1) Albot R. 0 : 2
    2 Pouille L. (WC) Monteiro T. (20) 1 : 2
    3 Coria F. (2) Kukushkin M.
    4 Halys Q. Llamas Ruiz P. (Alt)
    5 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Omarkhanov A. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Schwartzman D. Ramos A. (16) 1 : 2
    7 Nakashima B. (4) Bennani R. (WC) 2 : 1
    8 Zapata Miralles B. Ugo Carabelli C. (17) 0 : 2
    9 Tirante T. A. (5) Droguet T. 2 : 0
    10 Martin Tiffon P. (WC) Klein L. (22) 0 : 2
    11 Lestienne C. (6) Nava E.
    12 Mochizuki S. Muller A. (18)
    13 Moutet C. (7) Atmane T.
    14 Shelbayh A. (WC) Kopriva V. (24)
    15 Kokkinakis T. (8) Barrere G.
    16 Meligeni Alves F. Thiem D. (14)
    17 Ajdukovic D. (25) Herbert P.
    18 Napolitano S. (Alt) Gasquet R. (19)
    19 Gaston H. (10) Medjedovic H.
    20 Vavassori A. Comesana F. (21)
    21 Kovacevic A. (11) Gigante M. 2 : 0
    22 Vacherot V. Rodionov J. (23) 2 : 1
    23 Goffin D. (12) Bagnis F. 1 : 2
    24 Zeppieri G. Marterer M. (13) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Albot R. Monteiro T. (20)
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Ramos A. (16)
    4 Nakashima B. (4) Ugo Carabelli C. (17)
    5 Tirante T. A. (5) Klein L. (22)
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 Kovacevic A. (11) Vacherot V.
    12 Bagnis F. Zeppieri G.

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 2.75 (19.3%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.33%)

    3. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.31%)

    4. Rune Holger: 10 (5.31%)

    5. Zverev Alexander: 12 (4.42%)

    6. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.42%)

    7. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.54%)

    8. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.54%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.77%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.77%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.77%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.77%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.77%)

    14. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.06%)

    15. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.06%)

    16. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.06%)

    17. Berrettini Matteo: 50 (1.06%)

    18. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.06%)

    19. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.06%)

    20. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.06%)

    21. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.06%)

    22. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.06%)

    23. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.71%)

    24. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.71%)

    25. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.71%)

    26. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.71%)

    27. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.71%)

    28. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    29. Draper Jack: 100 (0.53%)

    30. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.53%)

    31. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    32. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Shapovalov Denis: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Darderi Luciano: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.27%)

    45. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.27%)

    46. Safiullin Roman: 200 (0.27%)

    47. Navone Mariano: 200 (0.27%)

    48. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 200 (0.27%)

    49. Ruusuvuori Emil: 200 (0.27%)

    50. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.27%)

    51. Marozsan Fabian: 200 (0.27%)

    52. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.27%)

    53. Karatsev Aslan: 200 (0.27%)

    54. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.27%)

    55. Coric Borna: 200 (0.27%)

    56. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 200 (0.27%)

    57. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.27%)

    58. Djere Laslo: 200 (0.27%)

    59. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.27%)

    60. Popyrin Alexei: 200 (0.27%)

    61. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.27%)

    62. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.27%)

    63. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 200 (0.27%)

    64. Eubanks Christopher: 200 (0.27%)

    65. Lajovic Dusan: 200 (0.27%)

    66. Giron Marcos: 475.5 (0.11%)

    67. Machac Tomas: 475.5 (0.11%)

    68. Purcell Max: 475.5 (0.11%)

    69. Cachin Pedro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    70. Borges Nuno: 475.5 (0.11%)

    71. Daniel Taro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    72. Zhang Zhizhen: 475.5 (0.11%)

    73. O’Connell Christopher: 475.5 (0.11%)

    74. Kotov Pavel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    75. Landaluce Martin: 475.5 (0.11%)

    76. Altmaier Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    77. Evans Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    78. Vukic Aleksandar: 475.5 (0.11%)

    79. Nishioka Yoshihito: 475.5 (0.11%)

    Mariano Navone – Alexei Popyrin and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment