Marton Fucsovics vs Tallon Griekspoor, Apr 18, 2024

ATP Bucharest, on Thursday,

Fucsovics

Tallon Griekspoor

Score, Highlights

Fucsovics 45.1% Griekspoor 54.9%

Short Preview

In this ATP Bucharest match on April 18, 2024, Marton Fucsovics will face off against Tallon Griekspoor. Fucsovics, being the home player, will have the added advantage of playing in front of his home crowd.

Based on their recent performances, Fucsovics has won 3 out of his last 5 matches, while Griekspoor has won 2 out of his last 5 matches. This suggests that Fucsovics may have a slight edge in form coming into this match.

The bookmakers’ coefficients slightly favor Fucsovics, with odds of 2.11 compared to Griekspoor’s odds of 1.73. However, our ML estimation gives Fucsovics a 45.6% chance of winning, while Griekspoor has a 54.4% chance. This indicates that the match is expected to be closely contested and could go either way.

Overall, this match between Fucsovics and Griekspoor promises to be an exciting and competitive encounter, with both players having a good chance of coming out on top.

Facts

  • Two players are playing changeable.
  • Fucsovics could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both players are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Fucsovics won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

    Watch Watch and Bet Fucsovics – Griekspoor available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.1 1.72
    betsson 2.1 1.72
    MarathonBet 2.11 1.73 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 2.1 1.72

    Latest Results

    16.04.24 Valentin Vacherot – Marton Fucsovics – 0:2
    05.04.24 Casper Ruud – Marton Fucsovics – 2:0
    04.04.24 Marton Fucsovics – Gael Monfils – 2:1
    03.04.24 Marton Fucsovics – Pedro Cachin – 2:0
    23.03.24 Marton Fucsovics – Daniil Medvedev – 0:2
    10.04.24 Alex De Minaur – Tallon Griekspoor – 2:1
    07.04.24 Dominik Koepfer – Tallon Griekspoor – 1:2
    24.03.24 Tallon Griekspoor – Jannik Sinner – 1:2
    23.03.24 Tallon Griekspoor – Alex Michelsen – 2:1
    10.03.24 Alexander Zverev – Tallon Griekspoor – 2:0

    Latest Head To Head

    05.07.23 Marton Fucsovics – Tallon Griekspoor – 3:0
    10.02.22 Tallon Griekspoor – Marton Fucsovics – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Cerundolo F. (1) Bye
    2 Bonzi B. (LL) Coria F. 0 : 2
    3 Nardi L. Seyboth Wild T. 1 : 2
    4 Darderi L. Navone M. (5) 0 : 2
    5 Korda S. (3) Bye
    6 Barrere G. (Q) Kokkinakis T.
    7 Goffin D. Kecmanovic M. 1 : 2
    8 Taberner C. (Q) Martinez P. (8) 1 : 2
    9 Sonego L. (6) Fonseca J. (WC) 0 : 2
    10 Albot R. (Q) Kovacevic A. 2 : 1
    11 Gaston H. Rinderknech A. 1 : 2
    12 Bye Tabilo A. (4)
    13 Borges N. (7) Wawrinka S. 2 : 1
    14 Moutet C. Shapovalov D. (WC) 2 : 0
    15 Vacherot V. (Q) Fucsovics M. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Griekspoor T. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Cerundolo F. (1) Coria F.
    2 Seyboth Wild T. Navone M. (5)
    3 Korda S. (3) TBD #6
    4 Kecmanovic M. Martinez P. (8)
    5 Fonseca J. Albot R.
    6 Rinderknech A. Tabilo A. (4)
    7 Borges N. (7) Moutet C.
    8 Fucsovics M. Griekspoor T. (2)

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Bucharest Outrights

    1. Korda Sebastian: 7.79 (9.24%)

    2. Cerundolo Francisco: 7.85 (9.16%)

    3. Griekspoor Tallon: 8.56 (8.41%)

    4. Sonego Lorenzo: 9.65 (7.46%)

    5. Tabilo Alejandro: 11.04 (6.52%)

    6. Kecmanovic Miomir: 14.48 (4.97%)

    7. Martinez Pedro: 14.73 (4.89%)

    8. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 14.75 (4.88%)

    9. Coria Federico: 16.63 (4.33%)

    10. Navone Mariano: 16.71 (4.31%)

    11. Borges Nuno: 16.71 (4.31%)

    12. Rinderknech Arthur: 17.63 (4.08%)

    13. Moutet Corentin: 20.33 (3.54%)

    14. Wawrinka Stan: 21.25 (3.39%)

    15. Fucsovics Marton: 21.67 (3.32%)

    16. Shapovalov Denis: 22.5 (3.2%)

    17. Goffin David: 27.83 (2.59%)

    18. Kokkinakis Thanasi: 28.22 (2.55%)

    19. Albot Radu: 31.63 (2.28%)

    20. Fonseca Joao: 37.5 (1.92%)

    21. Barrere Gregoire: 37.88 (1.9%)

    22. Kovacevic Aleksandar: 47.42 (1.52%)

    23. Taberner Carlos: 114.43 (0.63%)

    24. Vacherot Valentin: 116.57 (0.62%)

    Marton Fucsovics – Tallon Griekspoor and other ATP Bucharest events on our partner.

  • ATP Bucharest

    Related Articles

    0 Comment