Mega Basket vs Cedevita Olimpija, Apr 15, 2024

Adriatic League, on Monday,

Mega Basket

Cedevita Olimpija

Score, Highlights

Mega Basket 57.2% Cedevita Olimpija 42.8%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match, Mega Basket seems to be the clear favorite based on their recent performances and the bookmakers’ coefficients. Mega Basket has been in excellent form, winning all of their last five matches, while Cedevita Olimpija has only won 2 out of their last five matches.

With Mega Basket playing at home, they will have the advantage of the home crowd and familiar surroundings. Cedevita Olimpija will have to put up a strong fight if they want to secure a victory on the road.

Based on our estimation, Mega Basket has a 58.1% chance of winning, while Cedevita Olimpija has a 41.9% chance. This suggests that Mega Basket is the more likely team to come out on top in this matchup.

Overall, this should be an exciting and competitive game between two talented teams in the Adriatic League. Fans can expect a high-level of basketball and a close contest between Mega Basket and Cedevita Olimpija.

Facts

  • 1st leg.
  • Mega Basket is Qualified for ABA League (Play Offs Quarter~finals)
  • Cedevita Olimpija is Qualified for ABA League (Play Offs Quarter~finals)
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Mega Basket won 2.
  • Mega Basket in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Cedevita Olimpija is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Mega Basket will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Mega Basket to win the game is with odds 1.57.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Mega Basket won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 941-975.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Mega Basket won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 434-437.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 1.57 2.1

    Latest Results

    06.04.24 KK Igokea – Mega Basket – 78:92
    31.03.24 Mega Basket – KK Split – 92:78
    25.03.24 KK Crvena Zvezda – Mega Basket – 83:89
    17.03.24 Mega Basket – KK Studentski Centar – 88:79
    11.03.24 Mega Basket – KK Cibona – 80:76
    05.04.24 KK Cibona – Cedevita Olimpija – 72:97
    30.03.24 KK Krka – Cedevita Olimpija – 92:78
    23.03.24 Cedevita Olimpija – KK Mornar Bar – 105:89
    16.03.24 KK Zadar – Cedevita Olimpija – 88:65
    09.03.24 Cedevita Olimpija – KK Budućnost – 72:80

    Latest Head To Head

    31.12.23 Mega Basket – Cedevita Olimpija – 97:86
    30.09.23 Cedevita Olimpija – Mega Basket – 89:87
    19.09.23 Cedevita Olimpija – Mega Basket – 75:88
    15.04.23 Cedevita Olimpija – Mega Basket – 85:70
    02.01.23 Mega Basket – Cedevita Olimpija – 82:96

    Standings

    Main

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Crvena zvezda ✔ 26 22 4 2310:1877 48
    2 Partizan ✔ 26 20 6 2423:1966 46
    3 Buducnost ✔ 26 19 7 2206:2002 45
    4 Mega Basket ✔ 26 16 10 2246:2140 42
    5 Cedevita Olimpija ✔ 26 16 10 2235:2184 42
    6 Zadar ✔ 26 14 12 2050:2008 40
    7 Igokea ✔ 26 13 13 2040:2117 39
    8 Studentski Centar ✔ 26 11 15 2206:2241 37
    9 Split 26 11 15 1986:2091 37
    10 Borac 26 10 16 2064:2181 36
    11 FMP Beograd 26 10 16 2032:2195 36
    12 Cibona 26 9 17 2033:2189 35
    13 Mornar Bar ✔ 26 6 20 2023:2349 32
    14 KK Krka Novo mesto ✔ 26 5 21 1960:2274 31

    Mega Basket – Cedevita Olimpija and other Adriatic League events on our partner.

  • Adriatic League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment