Miami Marlins vs Philadelphia Phillies, May 10, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Miami

Philadelphia

Score, Highlights

Miami 38.8% Philadelphia 61.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 3:5

Outrights of MLB Philadelphia Phillies: 7.69% Miami Marlins: 0.15%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 2.5 1.55
MarathonBet 2.52 1.62
WilliamHill 2.5 1.59
Pinnacle 2.57 1.58
Best for US Customers 2.41 1.55

Latest Results

08.05.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Miami Marlins – 3:1
07.05.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Miami Marlins – 8:2
06.05.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Miami Marlins – 6:3
05.05.24 Oakland Athletics – Miami Marlins – 3:12
04.05.24 Oakland Athletics – Miami Marlins – 20:4
08.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:5
07.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Toronto Blue Jays – 10:1
06.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 6:1
05.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 5:4
04.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 14:3

Facts

  • An outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 14 and 1).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Miami won 1.
  • Miami is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Philadelphia is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Miami have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Philadelphia have a series of home games.
  • Philadelphia will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Miami won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 73-94.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Miami won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 39-43.

    Latest Head To Head

    16.03.24 Miami Marlins – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:3
    04.10.23 Philadelphia Phillies – Miami Marlins – 7:1
    03.10.23 Philadelphia Phillies – Miami Marlins – 4:1
    10.09.23 Philadelphia Phillies – Miami Marlins – 4:5
    09.09.23 Philadelphia Phillies – Miami Marlins – 8:4

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Baltimore Orioles 36 24 12 187:134 0.667
    2 New York Yankees 38 25 13 185:131 0.658
    3 Cleveland Guardians 37 24 13 182:141 0.649
    4 Minnesota Twins 37 22 15 179:155 0.595
    5 Kansas City Royals 38 22 16 175:129 0.579
    6 Texas Rangers 39 22 17 199:170 0.564
    7 Seattle Mariners 38 20 18 139:137 0.526
    8 Detroit Tigers 37 19 18 149:143 0.514
    9 Boston Red Sox 37 19 18 164:130 0.514
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 38 19 19 154:185 0.500
    11 Oakland Athletics 39 18 21 154:182 0.462
    12 Toronto Blue Jays 37 17 20 134:178 0.459
    13 Los Angeles Angels 37 14 23 154:188 0.378
    14 Houston Astros 36 12 24 158:190 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 37 9 28 107:196 0.243

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 38 26 12 191:139 0.684
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 39 26 13 214:140 0.667
    3 Atlanta Braves 34 22 12 172:131 0.647
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 36 21 15 177:158 0.583
    5 Chicago Cubs 38 22 16 174:161 0.579
    6 Washington Nationals 36 18 18 151:159 0.500
    7 New York Mets 36 18 18 161:156 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 40 20 20 198:182 0.500
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 38 18 20 190:177 0.474
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 38 17 21 134:156 0.447
    11 San Francisco Giants 39 17 22 146:188 0.436
    12 Cincinnati Reds 37 16 21 161:163 0.432
    13 St.Louis Cardinals 36 15 21 126:161 0.417
    14 Miami Marlins 39 10 29 143:222 0.256
    15 Colorado Rockies 37 9 28 138:214 0.243

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.74 (19.55%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 6 (12.18%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.48 (9.78%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 8.45 (8.65%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 9.51 (7.69%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 11.9 (6.14%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 17.56 (4.16%)

    8. Houston Astros: 18.78 (3.89%)

    9. Minnesota Twins: 23.53 (3.11%)

    10. Cleveland Guardians: 25 (2.92%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 26.74 (2.73%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 32.79 (2.23%)

    13. Toronto Blue Jays: 38.28 (1.91%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 40.78 (1.79%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 46.25 (1.58%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 49.01 (1.49%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 51.36 (1.42%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 53.87 (1.36%)

    19. Milwaukee Brewers: 54.73 (1.34%)

    20. New York Mets: 61.01 (1.2%)

    21. Kansas City Royals: 62.1 (1.18%)

    22. Detroit Tigers: 64.86 (1.13%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 78.66 (0.93%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 105.95 (0.69%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 249.22 (0.29%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 333.42 (0.22%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 372.71 (0.2%)

    28. Miami Marlins: 497.71 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1558.73 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1562.62 (0.05%)

    Short Preview

    The Miami Marlins will be facing off against the Philadelphia Phillies on May 10, 2024. The Marlins have struggled in their recent matches, only winning 1 out of their last 5 games. On the other hand, the Phillies have been on a hot streak, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of the Philadelphia Phillies, with coefficients of 1.55 compared to the Marlins’ 2.4. Our ML estimation gives the Phillies a 57.9% chance of winning, while the Marlins have a 42.1% chance.

    Overall, it looks like the Philadelphia Phillies are the favorites in this matchup, but anything can happen in baseball. Fans can expect an exciting game between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Miami Marlins – Philadelphia Phillies and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment