Millwall vs Plymouth Argyle, Apr 27, 2024

English League Championship, on Saturday,

Millwall

Plymouth

Score, Highlights

Millwall 50.5% Draw 25.8%% Plymouth 23.7%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Millwall and Plymouth Argyle in the English League Championship on April 27, 2024, is set to be an exciting one. Millwall, the home team, has been performing well recently, winning 3 of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Plymouth Argyle has won 2 of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have provided coefficients of 1.88 for Millwall and 4.01 for Plymouth Argyle, indicating that Millwall is favored to win. Our ML estimation gives Millwall a 50.7% chance of winning, with a 25.7% chance of a draw and a 23.6% chance of Plymouth Argyle winning.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 1-0 victory for Millwall. Overall, this match promises to be a competitive one with both teams looking to secure a valuable win. Fans can expect an intense battle on the field as the two teams fight for victory.

Facts

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 16 and 20).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Millwall could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Millwall is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Millwall won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Millwall won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Millwall – Plymouth available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.85 3.7 4.1
    bet_at_home 1.9 3.76 3.98
    MarathonBet 1.9 3.64 4 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 1.91 3.76 3.98
    Best for US Customers 1.85 3.6 4

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Sunderland AFC – Millwall – 0:1
    13.04.24 Millwall – Cardiff City – 3:1
    09.04.24 Millwall – Leicester City – 1:0
    06.04.24 Huddersfield Town – Millwall – 1:0
    01.04.24 Rotherham United – Millwall – 2:1
    20.04.24 Stoke City – Plymouth Argyle – 3:0
    12.04.24 Plymouth Argyle – Leicester City – 1:0
    09.04.24 Plymouth Argyle – Queens Park Rangers – 1:1
    05.04.24 Rotherham United – Plymouth Argyle – 0:1
    01.04.24 Plymouth Argyle – Bristol City – 0:1

    Latest Head To Head

    03.10.23 Plymouth Argyle – Millwall – 0:2
    29.08.18 Millwall – Plymouth Argyle – 3:2
    10.11.15 Plymouth Argyle – Millwall – 3:5

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Leicester 43 29 4 10 81:39 42 91
    2 Ipswich 43 26 11 6 85:53 32 89
    3 Leeds 43 26 9 8 76:34 42 87
    4 Southampton 43 25 9 9 85:56 29 84
    5 West Brom 44 20 12 12 67:44 23 72
    6 Norwich 44 21 9 14 77:61 16 72
    7 Hull 43 18 12 13 62:54 8 66
    8 Coventry 42 17 12 13 66:52 14 63
    9 Middlesbrough 43 18 9 16 61:56 5 63
    10 Preston 44 18 9 17 56:61 -5 63
    11 Cardiff 44 19 5 20 50:61 -11 62
    12 Bristol City 44 16 11 17 51:47 4 59
    13 Sunderland 44 16 8 20 52:51 1 56
    14 Swansea 44 15 11 18 57:62 -5 56
    15 Watford 44 12 17 15 59:58 1 53
    16 Millwall 44 14 11 19 43:55 -12 53
    17 Stoke 44 13 11 20 44:60 -16 50
    18 QPR 44 13 11 20 41:57 -16 50
    19 Blackburn 43 13 10 20 57:71 -14 49
    20 Plymouth 44 12 12 20 58:69 -11 48
    21 Birmingham 44 12 10 22 48:64 -16 46
    22 Huddersfield 44 9 17 18 47:74 -27 44
    23 Sheffield Wed 43 12 8 23 36:67 -31 44
    24 Rotherham ✔ 44 4 12 28 32:85 -53 24

    English League Championship Outrights

    1. Leicester: 1.25 (75.81%)

    2. Ipswich: 6.5 (14.58%)

    3. Leeds: 11 (8.61%)

    4. Southampton: 95.33 (0.99%)

    Millwall – Plymouth Argyle and other English League Championship events on our partner.

  • English League Championship

    Related Articles

    0 Comment