Milwaukee Brewers vs Chicago White Sox, Jun 01, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

Milwaukee

Chi White Sox

Score, Highlights

Milwaukee 58.2% Chi White Sox 41.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Milwaukee Brewers: 2.19% Chicago White Sox: 0.04%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.65 2.25
bet_at_home 1.67 2.37
betsson 1.65 2.3
MarathonBet 1.64 2.35
Pinnacle 1.67 2.37
Best for US Customers 1.65 2.25

Latest Results

30.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 6:4
29.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 10:6
28.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 3:6
27.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 5:1
26.05.24 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:1
29.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:3
28.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:7
27.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:5
26.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Baltimore Orioles – 1:4
25.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Baltimore Orioles – 3:5

Facts

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 and 15).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 4.
  • Recent matches Milwaukee is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Chi White Sox has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Chi White Sox could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Milwaukee will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Milwaukee to win the game is with odds 1.66.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 94-82.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milwaukee won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 46-56.

    Latest Head To Head

    13.03.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 4:15
    07.03.24 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:8
    13.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 3:7
    12.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:3
    11.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 6:7

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 58 39 19 279:182 0.672
    2 Cleveland Guardians 57 38 19 293:213 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 55 36 19 275:204 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 58 35 23 282:202 0.603
    5 Minnesota Twins 56 31 25 248:245 0.554
    6 Seattle Mariners 58 31 27 211:218 0.534
    7 Boston Red Sox 58 29 29 251:228 0.500
    8 Detroit Tigers 57 28 29 243:242 0.491
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 58 28 30 225:275 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 57 27 30 251:256 0.474
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 55 26 29 220:247 0.473
    12 Houston Astros 57 25 32 251:255 0.439
    13 Oakland Athletics 59 23 36 219:283 0.390
    14 Los Angeles Angels 56 21 35 238:279 0.375
    15 Chicago White Sox 57 15 42 161:288 0.263

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 58 36 22 288:206 0.621
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 56 33 23 282:230 0.589
    4 Atlanta Braves 55 32 23 245:205 0.582
    5 San Francisco Giants 57 29 28 247:266 0.509
    6 San Diego Padres 59 30 29 255:250 0.508
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 56 26 30 223:238 0.464
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 56 26 30 224:253 0.464
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 57 25 32 259:265 0.439
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 57 24 33 240:275 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 55 20 35 233:308 0.364
    15 Miami Marlins 58 21 37 219:288 0.362

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.88 (18.36%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.91 (12.07%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.91 (12.06%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.07 (10.08%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.56 (9.43%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.84 (4.8%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 15.51 (4.6%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.12 (4.16%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21.58 (3.3%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.22 (2.53%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 30.18 (2.36%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 32.5 (2.19%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 39.6 (1.8%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 43.98 (1.62%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 47.61 (1.5%)

    16. Arizona Diamondbacks: 54.87 (1.3%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 55.47 (1.28%)

    18. Toronto Blue Jays: 58.25 (1.22%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 58.34 (1.22%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.7 (0.98%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 86.02 (0.83%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 125.7 (0.57%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 137.69 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 156.14 (0.46%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 412.97 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 426.86 (0.17%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 431.07 (0.17%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 476.12 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1224.35 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1857.59 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The Milwaukee Brewers are coming into this match with a solid recent record, winning 3 out of their last 5 games. They will have the home field advantage in this matchup against the struggling Chicago White Sox, who have not won any of their last 5 games.

    The bookmakers are favoring the Milwaukee Brewers to win this game, with coefficients of 1.66 for them and 2.3 for the Chicago White Sox. Our ML estimation gives the Brewers a 57.6% chance of winning, while the White Sox have a 42.4% chance.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a tie, with a score of 5-5. However, considering the recent form of both teams, it seems more likely that the Milwaukee Brewers will come out on top in this matchup. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive game between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment