Milwaukee Brewers vs Chicago White Sox, May 31, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Milwaukee

Chicago White Sox

Score, Highlights

Milwaukee 59.5% Chi White Sox 40.5%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Milwaukee Brewers: 2.17% Chicago White Sox: 0.03%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
bet_at_home 1.64 2.42
betsson 1.62 2.35
MarathonBet 1.61 2.42
WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
Pinnacle 1.65 2.42
Best for US Customers 1.58 2.33

Latest Results

30.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 6:4
29.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 10:6
28.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 3:6
27.05.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago Cubs – 5:1
26.05.24 Boston Red Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:1
29.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:3
28.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:7
27.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:5
26.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Baltimore Orioles – 1:4
25.05.24 Chicago White Sox – Baltimore Orioles – 3:5

Facts

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 and 15).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 4.
  • Recent matches Milwaukee is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Chi White Sox has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Chi White Sox could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Milwaukee will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Our prediction for today’s Milwaukee to win the game is with odds 1.62.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 94-82.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milwaukee won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 46-56.

    Latest Head To Head

    13.03.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 4:15
    07.03.24 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:8
    13.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 3:7
    12.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:3
    11.08.23 Chicago White Sox – Milwaukee Brewers – 6:7

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 57 38 19 271:179 0.667
    2 Cleveland Guardians 56 37 19 286:212 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 54 35 19 272:203 0.648
    4 Kansas City Royals 58 35 23 282:202 0.603
    5 Minnesota Twins 56 31 25 248:245 0.554
    6 Seattle Mariners 58 31 27 211:218 0.534
    7 Boston Red Sox 56 28 28 244:220 0.500
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 57 28 29 224:272 0.491
    9 Detroit Tigers 55 27 28 235:235 0.491
    10 Texas Rangers 56 27 29 249:248 0.482
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 55 26 29 220:247 0.473
    12 Houston Astros 57 25 32 251:255 0.439
    13 Oakland Athletics 58 23 35 217:279 0.397
    14 Los Angeles Angels 55 21 34 235:271 0.382
    15 Chicago White Sox 57 15 42 161:288 0.263

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 57 39 18 299:206 0.684
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 58 36 22 288:206 0.621
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 56 33 23 282:230 0.589
    4 Atlanta Braves 53 31 22 240:200 0.585
    5 San Francisco Giants 57 29 28 247:266 0.509
    6 San Diego Padres 59 30 29 255:250 0.508
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 54 27 27 213:248 0.500
    8 Chicago Cubs 57 28 29 244:254 0.491
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 56 26 30 224:253 0.464
    10 Washington Nationals 54 25 29 219:230 0.463
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 55 25 30 248:252 0.455
    12 Cincinnati Reds 56 24 32 227:236 0.429
    13 New York Mets 55 22 33 227:264 0.400
    14 Colorado Rockies 55 20 35 233:308 0.364
    15 Miami Marlins 57 20 37 211:286 0.351

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.91 (18.8%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 6.1 (12.03%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.18 (11.88%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.04 (10.43%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8 (9.18%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 15.53 (4.73%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.59 (4.71%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.63 (4.17%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 24.57 (2.99%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.63 (2.56%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 31.03 (2.37%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 33.84 (2.17%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 41.65 (1.76%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 45.05 (1.63%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 46.15 (1.59%)

    16. Arizona Diamondbacks: 55.05 (1.33%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 59.75 (1.23%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 60.25 (1.22%)

    19. Toronto Blue Jays: 61.56 (1.19%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.81 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 91.18 (0.81%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 124.14 (0.59%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 141.2 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 176.02 (0.42%)

    25. Miami Marlins: 444.66 (0.17%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 463.47 (0.16%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 473.23 (0.16%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 524.25 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.32 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2184.13 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Milwaukee Brewers will be hosting the Chicago White Sox on May 31, 2024, in what is set to be an exciting match-up. The Brewers have been in good form, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the White Sox have struggled, failing to win any of their last 5 matches.

    According to bookmakers, the Brewers are the favorites to win this game, with coefficients of 1.54 compared to the White Sox’s 2.52. Our ML estimation suggests that the Brewers have a 62.5% chance of winning, while the White Sox have a 37.5% chance.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a draw (5:5), indicating that this match could be a close and high-scoring affair. Both teams will be looking to secure a crucial win, so fans can expect a thrilling game with plenty of action on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment