Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets, May 10, 2024

NBA, on Friday,

Minnesota

Denver Nuggets

Score, Highlights

Minnesota 63% Denver 37%

Prediction (the most likely score): 105:100

Outrights of NBA Denver Nuggets: 18.31% Minnesota Timberwolves: 14.13%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.5 2.65
MarathonBet 1.53 2.61
WilliamHill 1.53 2.6
Best for US Customers 1.5 2.48

Watch this match and NBA with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ESPN

Latest Results

06.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 80:106
04.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 99:106
28.04.24 Phoenix Suns – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:122
26.04.24 Phoenix Suns – Minnesota Timberwolves – 109:126
23.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 105:93
06.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 80:106
04.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 99:106
29.04.24 Denver Nuggets – Los Angeles Lakers – 108:106
27.04.24 Los Angeles Lakers – Denver Nuggets – 119:108
25.04.24 Los Angeles Lakers – Denver Nuggets – 105:112

Facts

  • 3rd leg. Minnesota Timberwolves leads series 2-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 3.
  • Minnesota in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Denver is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Minnesota have a series of guest games.
  • Minnesota will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Minnesota to win the game is with odds 1.52.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 2227-2168.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Minnesota won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1005-927.

    Latest Head To Head

    06.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 80:106
    04.05.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 99:106
    10.04.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:107
    29.03.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 98:111
    19.03.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets – 112:115

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 4 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 4 : 3
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 4 : 2
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 4
    5 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 4 : 0
    6 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4
    7 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 4 : 1
    8 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 4 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Cleveland Cavaliers (4)
    2 New York Knicks (2) Indiana Pacers (6) 1 : 0
    3 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) Dallas Mavericks (5)
    4 Denver Nuggets (2) Minnesota Timberwolves (3) 0 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 2.07 (39.87%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 4.5 (18.31%)

    3. Minnesota Timberwolves: 5.83 (14.13%)

    4. Oklahoma City Thunder: 9.17 (8.99%)

    5. Dallas Mavericks: 10 (8.24%)

    6. New York Knicks: 11 (7.49%)

    7. Indiana Pacers: 51 (1.62%)

    8. Cleveland Cavaliers: 61 (1.35%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming NBA match between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Denver Nuggets on May 10, 2024, is set to be an exciting one. The Timberwolves have been in outstanding form recently, winning all five of their last matches. On the other hand, the Nuggets have won only 2 out of their last 5 games.

    With Minnesota being the home team, they will have the support of their fans which could give them an advantage. The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Timberwolves are the favorite to win with odds of 1.52, while the Nuggets are the underdogs with odds of 2.59.

    Our ML estimation predicts that the Timberwolves have a 63.8% chance of winning, while the Nuggets have a 36.2% chance. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a close game with a score of 105-100 in favor of the Timberwolves.

    Overall, this match promises to be a thrilling encounter between two competitive teams, with the Timberwolves looking to continue their winning streak and the Nuggets looking to bounce back with a victory. Fans can expect an intense and exciting game of basketball.

    Generated automatically

    Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment