Minnesota Timberwolves vs Phoenix Suns, Apr 23, 2024

NBA, on Tuesday,

Minnesota

Phoenix

Score, Highlights

Minnesota 57.8% Phoenix 42.2%

Short Preview

The upcoming NBA match on April 23, 2024, between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Phoenix Suns is set to be an exciting and competitive game. The Timberwolves, who are playing at home, have been in decent form recently, winning 3 of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, the Suns have also won 3 of their last 5 games, showing that they are in good form as well.

The bookmakers have slightly favored the Timberwolves with odds of 1.67 compared to the Suns’ odds of 2.28. Our ML estimation gives the Timberwolves a 58.8% chance of winning, while the Suns have a 41.2% chance. The predicted final score is 109:106 in favor of the Timberwolves, according to the bookmakers.

Overall, this game is expected to be closely contested, with both teams having a good chance of coming out on top. Fans can look forward to a thrilling match between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Phoenix Suns on April 23rd.

Facts

  • 2nd leg. Minnesota Timberwolves leads series 1-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 1.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently Minnesota have a series of home games.
  • Recently Phoenix have a series of guest games.
  • Minnesota will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 2178-2274.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Minnesota won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 989-1021.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 109:106

    Outrights of NBA Minnesota Timberwolves: 4.67% Phoenix Suns: 3.53%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.67 2.25
    bet_at_home 1.68 2.33
    betsson 1.65 2.25
    MarathonBet 1.66 2.31
    WilliamHill 1.67 2.3
    Pinnacle 1.68 2.33
    Best for US Customers 1.65 2.16

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 120:95
    14.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 106:125
    12.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Atlanta Hawks – 109:106
    10.04.24 Denver Nuggets – Minnesota Timberwolves – 116:107
    09.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Washington Wizards – 130:121
    20.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 120:95
    14.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 106:125
    12.04.24 Sacramento Kings – Phoenix Suns – 107:108
    10.04.24 Los Angeles Clippers – Phoenix Suns – 108:124
    09.04.24 Phoenix Suns – Los Angeles Clippers – 92:105

    Latest Head To Head

    20.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 120:95
    14.04.24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns – 106:125
    05.04.24 Phoenix Suns – Minnesota Timberwolves – 97:87
    15.11.23 Phoenix Suns – Minnesota Timberwolves – 133:115
    29.03.23 Phoenix Suns – Minnesota Timberwolves – 107:100

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8)
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 1 : 0
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 1 : 0
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6)
    5 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8)
    6 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5)
    7 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 1 : 0
    8 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 1 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 2.62 (30.37%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 3.78 (21.04%)

    3. Dallas Mavericks: 13 (6.11%)

    4. Los Angeles Clippers: 13 (6.11%)

    5. Oklahoma City Thunder: 13 (6.11%)

    6. Milwaukee Bucks: 15 (5.29%)

    7. Minnesota Timberwolves: 17 (4.67%)

    8. Philadelphia 76ers: 18 (4.41%)

    9. Phoenix Suns: 22.5 (3.53%)

    10. Los Angeles Lakers: 23.5 (3.38%)

    11. New York Knicks: 23.5 (3.38%)

    12. Cleveland Cavaliers: 41 (1.94%)

    13. Miami Heat: 71 (1.12%)

    14. New Orleans Pelicans: 74 (1.07%)

    15. Indiana Pacers: 74 (1.07%)

    16. Orlando Magic: 201 (0.4%)

    Minnesota Timberwolves – Phoenix Suns and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment