Minnesota Twins vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Apr 10, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Minnesota Twins

Los Angeles Dodgers

Score, Highlights

Minnesota 38.3% LA Dodgers 61.7%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Minnesota Twins and the Los Angeles Dodgers on April 10, 2024, is sure to be an exciting one. The Minnesota Twins, who are the home team for this game, have won only 1 out of their last 5 matches, while the Los Angeles Dodgers have won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

Based on the bookmakers’ coefficients, the Los Angeles Dodgers are considered the favorites to win this match with odds of 1.57, compared to the Minnesota Twins’ odds of 2.53. Our ML estimation gives the Los Angeles Dodgers a 60.5% probability of winning, while the Minnesota Twins have a 39.5% chance of pulling off an upset.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 4-6 victory for the Los Angeles Dodgers. With both teams eager to secure a win, fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game between these two talented teams.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 1.
  • Minnesota is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches LA Dodgers is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Minnesota could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently LA Dodgers have a series of guest games.
  • LA Dodgers will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 50-90.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Minnesota won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 15-37.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 4:6

    Outrights of MLB Los Angeles Dodgers: 17.29% Minnesota Twins: 1.97%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.57 1.6
    Best for US Customers 2.49 1.54

    Latest Results

    08.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    06.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Cleveland Guardians – 1:3
    04.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Cleveland Guardians – 2:4
    03.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Minnesota Twins – 3:7
    02.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Minnesota Twins – 3:2
    08.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    07.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Los Angeles Dodgers – 8:1
    06.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Los Angeles Dodgers – 1:4
    05.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Los Angeles Dodgers – 9:7
    03.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Francisco Giants – 5:4

    Latest Head To Head

    08.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    17.05.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Minnesota Twins – 7:3
    16.05.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Minnesota Twins – 1:5
    15.05.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Minnesota Twins – 9:8
    10.08.22 Los Angeles Dodgers – Minnesota Twins – 8:5

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 11 9 2 56:39 0.818
    2 Cleveland Guardians 10 8 2 57:21 0.800
    3 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    4 Boston Red Sox 11 7 4 51:31 0.636
    5 Los Angeles Angels 10 6 4 48:54 0.600
    6 Kansas City Royals 10 6 4 44:25 0.600
    7 Baltimore Orioles 10 6 4 54:33 0.600
    8 Texas Rangers 10 6 4 58:40 0.600
    9 Toronto Blue Jays 11 5 6 41:55 0.455
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 11 5 6 45:60 0.455
    11 Minnesota Twins 8 3 5 23:30 0.375
    12 Seattle Mariners 11 4 7 33:57 0.364
    13 Houston Astros 11 4 7 47:46 0.364
    14 Oakland Athletics 10 3 7 30:50 0.300
    15 Chicago White Sox 10 1 9 16:46 0.100

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 13 9 4 73:62 0.692
    3 Atlanta Braves 9 6 3 63:38 0.667
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 9 6 3 49:41 0.667
    5 Chicago Cubs 10 6 4 66:51 0.600
    6 Cincinnati Reds 10 6 4 56:47 0.600
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 10 5 5 41:47 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 13 6 7 69:68 0.462
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 11 5 6 44:51 0.455
    10 Washington Nationals 10 4 6 40:50 0.400
    11 New York Mets 10 4 6 33:45 0.400
    12 Arizona Diamondbacks 11 4 7 66:52 0.364
    13 San Francisco Giants 11 4 7 43:62 0.364
    14 Colorado Rockies 11 3 8 49:81 0.273
    15 Miami Marlins 11 1 10 40:72 0.091

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.19 (17.29%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.01 (14.46%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.98 (9.08%)

    4. Houston Astros: 10.32 (7.02%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 10.94 (6.62%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.44 (5.83%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.68 (4.94%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 24.32 (2.98%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 25.41 (2.85%)

    10. St.Louis Cardinals: 29.03 (2.5%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 30.18 (2.4%)

    12. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.35 (2.39%)

    13. Tampa Bay Rays: 31.53 (2.3%)

    14. Boston Red Sox: 33.71 (2.15%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 33.97 (2.13%)

    16. Cleveland Guardians: 36.5 (1.99%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 36.76 (1.97%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 36.76 (1.97%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 51.47 (1.41%)

    20. San Francisco Giants: 52.62 (1.38%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 54.06 (1.34%)

    22. New York Mets: 57.59 (1.26%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 66.06 (1.1%)

    24. Los Angeles Angels: 84.88 (0.85%)

    25. Kansas City Royals: 95.47 (0.76%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 177.24 (0.41%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 337.35 (0.21%)

    28. Chicago White Sox: 495.47 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 506.47 (0.14%)

    30. Oakland Athletics: 562.35 (0.13%)

    Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment