Naomi Osaka vs Yulia Putintseva, Apr 12, 2024

WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group, on Friday,

Naomi Osaka

Putintseva

Score, Highlights

Osaka 64.5% Putintseva 35.5%

Short Preview

In this upcoming WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group match, Naomi Osaka will be facing Yulia Putintseva. Both players have been in decent form recently, with Osaka winning 3 out of her last 5 matches and Putintseva also winning 3 out of her last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given Osaka the edge in this match with coefficients of 1.44, compared to Putintseva’s coefficients of 2.62. Our ML estimation gives Osaka a 66.5% chance of winning, while Putintseva has a 33.5% chance.

This match is expected to be a competitive one, with both players having the ability to perform well on any given day. Osaka will have the home advantage, which could play a significant factor in the outcome of the match. Putintseva, on the other hand, will be looking to cause an upset and secure a victory.

Overall, this match has the potential to be an exciting and closely contested battle between two talented players. Tennis fans can expect a thrilling encounter as both Osaka and Putintseva look to advance in the WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group.

Facts

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Osaka could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Osaka will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Osaka won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 2-6.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    WilliamHill 1.44 2.62

    Latest Results

    24.03.24 Caroline Garcia – Naomi Osaka – 2:0
    23.03.24 Naomi Osaka – Elina Svitolina – 2:0
    20.03.24 Elisabaetta Cocciaretto – Naomi Osaka – 0:2
    11.03.24 Naomi Osaka – Elise Mertens – 0:2
    09.03.24 Ludmilla Samsonova – Naomi Osaka – 0:2
    02.04.24 Arina Rodionova – Yulia Putintseva – Canceled
    26.03.24 Victoria Azarenka – Yulia Putintseva – 2:1
    25.03.24 Yulia Putintseva – Anhelina Kalinina – 2:0
    23.03.24 Yulia Putintseva – Greetje Minnen – 2:1
    21.03.24 Ludmilla Samsonova – Yulia Putintseva – 1:2

    Latest Head To Head

    20.09.19 Naomi Osaka – Yulia Putintseva – 2:0
    01.07.19 Yulia Putintseva – Naomi Osaka – 2:0
    20.06.19 Naomi Osaka – Yulia Putintseva – 0:2
    07.01.18 Yulia Putintseva – Naomi Osaka – 2:0

    Naomi Osaka – Yulia Putintseva and other WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group events on our partner.

  • WTA Billie Jean King Cup World Group

    Related Articles

    0 Comment