New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers, May 14, 2024

NBA, on Tuesday,

Knicks

Pacers

Score, Highlights

New York 55.3% Indiana 44.7%

Prediction (the most likely score): 111:108

Outrights of NBA New York Knicks: 4.12% Indiana Pacers: 1.79%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.72 2.15
betsson 1.72 2.15
MarathonBet 1.75 2.16
WilliamHill 1.74 2.15
Pinnacle 1.77 2.17
Best for US Customers 1.7 2.08

Latest Results

12.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 121:89
10.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 111:106
08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
02.05.24 Philadelphia 76ers – New York Knicks – 115:118
12.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 121:89
10.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 111:106
08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
02.05.24 Indiana Pacers – Milwaukee Bucks – 120:98

Facts

  • 5th leg. Series tied 2-2.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches New York won 2.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches New York won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 2250-2260.
  • Including matches at home between the teams New York won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1382-1311.

    Latest Head To Head

    12.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 121:89
    10.05.24 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 111:106
    08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
    06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
    10.02.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 111:125

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 4 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 4 : 3
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 4 : 2
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 4
    5 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 4 : 0
    6 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4
    7 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 4 : 1
    8 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 4 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Cleveland Cavaliers (4) 2 : 1
    2 New York Knicks (2) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 2
    3 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) Dallas Mavericks (5) 1 : 2
    4 Denver Nuggets (2) Minnesota Timberwolves (3) 2 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 1.82 (45.37%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 5 (16.47%)

    3. Minnesota Timberwolves: 5 (16.47%)

    4. Dallas Mavericks: 9.25 (8.9%)

    5. Oklahoma City Thunder: 13 (6.33%)

    6. New York Knicks: 20 (4.12%)

    7. Indiana Pacers: 46 (1.79%)

    8. Cleveland Cavaliers: 151 (0.55%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming NBA match between the New York Knicks and the Indiana Pacers on May 14, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. Both teams have been performing decently in their recent matches, with the Knicks winning 3 out of their last 5 games and the Pacers also winning 3 out of their last 5.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Knicks are slight favorites with odds of 1.74, while the Pacers are underdogs with odds of 2.14. Our ML estimation gives the Knicks a 55.9% chance of winning, with the Pacers having a 44.1% chance.

    The predicted scoreline from bookmakers is 110:108 in favor of the Knicks, indicating that it could be a high-scoring and close game. Both teams will be looking to secure a victory in this crucial match to improve their standings in the league.

    Overall, fans can expect an exciting and competitive game between the New York Knicks and the Indiana Pacers, with both teams giving their all to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment