New York Mets vs Arizona Diamondbacks, Jun 01, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

NY Mets

Arizona

Score, Highlights

NY Mets 55.8% Arizona 44.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Arizona Diamondbacks: 1.28% New York Mets: 0.41%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.72 2.15
bet_at_home 1.74 2.24
betsson 1.7 2.2
MarathonBet 1.71 2.22
WilliamHill 1.74 2.15
Pinnacle 1.74 2.24
Best for US Customers 1.73 2.12

Latest Results

30.05.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:2
29.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:10
28.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 0:3
28.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:5
26.05.24 New York Mets – San Francisco Giants – 4:3
30.05.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:2
29.05.24 Texas Rangers – Arizona Diamondbacks – 6:1
28.05.24 Texas Rangers – Arizona Diamondbacks – 4:2
26.05.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Miami Marlins – 1:3
25.05.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Miami Marlins – 3:2

Facts

  • You will have a great opportunity to watch a game between two neighbours in a tournament table (ranked 13 and 11).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches NY Mets won 4.
  • Recent matches NY Mets is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Arizona is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently NY Mets have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches NY Mets won 16 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 112-58.
  • Including matches at home between the teams NY Mets won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 61-26.

    Latest Head To Head

    30.05.24 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:2
    14.09.23 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 11:1
    13.09.23 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 7:1
    12.09.23 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 7:4
    11.09.23 New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:4

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 58 39 19 279:182 0.672
    2 Cleveland Guardians 56 37 19 286:212 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 54 35 19 272:203 0.648
    4 Kansas City Royals 58 35 23 282:202 0.603
    5 Minnesota Twins 56 31 25 248:245 0.554
    6 Seattle Mariners 58 31 27 211:218 0.534
    7 Detroit Tigers 56 28 28 240:235 0.500
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 57 28 29 224:272 0.491
    9 Boston Red Sox 57 28 29 244:225 0.491
    10 Texas Rangers 56 27 29 249:248 0.482
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 55 26 29 220:247 0.473
    12 Houston Astros 57 25 32 251:255 0.439
    13 Oakland Athletics 58 23 35 217:279 0.397
    14 Los Angeles Angels 56 21 35 238:279 0.375
    15 Chicago White Sox 57 15 42 161:288 0.263

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 57 39 18 299:206 0.684
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 58 36 22 288:206 0.621
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 56 33 23 282:230 0.589
    4 Atlanta Braves 54 31 23 241:203 0.574
    5 San Francisco Giants 57 29 28 247:266 0.509
    6 San Diego Padres 59 30 29 255:250 0.508
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 54 27 27 213:248 0.500
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 55 26 29 222:231 0.473
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 56 26 30 224:253 0.464
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 56 25 31 250:255 0.446
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 56 23 33 230:266 0.411
    14 Colorado Rockies 55 20 35 233:308 0.364
    15 Miami Marlins 57 20 37 211:286 0.351

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.92 (18.74%)

    2. New York Yankees: 6.12 (12%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 6.12 (12%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.29 (10.07%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.81 (9.4%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 15.09 (4.86%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.91 (4.62%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.44 (4.21%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 24.57 (2.99%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.81 (2.55%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 31.35 (2.34%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 32.97 (2.23%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 41.34 (1.78%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 45.68 (1.61%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 48.97 (1.5%)

    16. St.Louis Cardinals: 55.63 (1.32%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 57.13 (1.29%)

    18. Arizona Diamondbacks: 57.18 (1.28%)

    19. Toronto Blue Jays: 61.56 (1.19%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 74.31 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 89.93 (0.82%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 121.02 (0.61%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 143.39 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 181.02 (0.41%)

    25. Miami Marlins: 444.66 (0.17%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 463.86 (0.16%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 473.47 (0.16%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 508.63 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.32 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2184.13 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between the New York Mets and the Arizona Diamondbacks on June 01, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. Both teams have had mediocre performances in their recent matches, with the Mets winning 2 out of their last 5 games and the Diamondbacks winning only 1 out of their last 5 games.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Mets are slight favorites with odds of 1.73, while the Diamondbacks have odds of 2.18. Our ML estimation gives the Mets a 53.9% chance of winning, with the Diamondbacks having a 46.1% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a draw with a scoreline of 5-5. This indicates that the match could be a high-scoring affair with both teams finding the back of the net multiple times.

    Overall, this game is expected to be a closely fought battle between two evenly matched teams, with the potential for plenty of excitement and entertainment for baseball fans.

    Generated automatically

    New York Mets – Arizona Diamondbacks and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment