New York Yankees vs Detroit Tigers, May 04, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

New York Yankees

Detroit Tigers

Score, Highlights

NY Yankees 59.7% Detroit 40.3%

Outrights of MLB New York Yankees: 9.17% Detroit Tigers: 1.67%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.66 2.43
Best for US Customers 1.59 2.39

Latest Results

02.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 7:2
01.05.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 0:2
30.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 4:2
29.04.24 Baltimore Orioles – New York Yankees – 2:0
28.04.24 Milwaukee Brewers – New York Yankees – 5:15
01.05.24 Detroit Tigers – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:1
30.04.24 Detroit Tigers – St. Louis Cardinals – 11:6
30.04.24 Detroit Tigers – St. Louis Cardinals – 1:2
28.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Kansas City Royals – 4:1
27.04.24 Detroit Tigers – Kansas City Royals – 6:5

Facts

  • One of the most exciting matches of the day will feature two top-of-the-table teams (ranked 3 and 5).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 2.
  • Recent matches NY Yankees is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Detroit is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Detroit could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently NY Yankees have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Detroit have a series of home games.
  • NY Yankees will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 107-81.
  • Including matches at home between the teams NY Yankees won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 52-38.

    Latest Head To Head

    14.03.24 Detroit Tigers – New York Yankees – 7:0
    03.03.24 New York Yankees – Detroit Tigers – 2:7
    24.02.24 Detroit Tigers – New York Yankees – 10:22
    07.09.23 New York Yankees – Detroit Tigers – 3:10
    06.09.23 New York Yankees – Detroit Tigers – 4:3

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Baltimore Orioles 31 20 11 164:123 0.645
    2 Cleveland Guardians 31 20 11 157:117 0.645
    3 New York Yankees 33 20 13 154:118 0.606
    4 Kansas City Royals 32 19 13 148:98 0.594
    5 Detroit Tigers 31 18 13 127:117 0.581
    6 Minnesota Twins 30 17 13 143:128 0.567
    7 Boston Red Sox 32 18 14 150:111 0.563
    8 Seattle Mariners 31 17 14 111:102 0.548
    9 Texas Rangers 32 17 15 145:127 0.531
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 32 15 17 111:142 0.469
    11 Oakland Athletics 32 15 17 98:130 0.469
    12 Tampa Bay Rays 32 14 18 120:163 0.438
    13 Los Angeles Angels 31 11 20 131:169 0.355
    14 Houston Astros 31 11 20 142:158 0.355
    15 Chicago White Sox 31 6 25 89:173 0.194

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 29 20 9 157:109 0.690
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 32 21 11 149:122 0.656
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 31 20 11 160:133 0.645
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 33 20 13 177:128 0.606
    5 Chicago Cubs 33 19 14 157:145 0.576
    6 New York Mets 31 16 15 135:128 0.516
    7 Cincinnati Reds 31 16 15 150:132 0.516
    8 Washington Nationals 31 15 16 119:135 0.484
    9 San Diego Padres 34 16 18 163:163 0.471
    10 San Francisco Giants 32 15 17 121:144 0.469
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 31 14 17 109:139 0.452
    12 Arizona Diamondbacks 32 14 18 162:144 0.438
    13 Pittsburgh Pirates 32 14 18 118:135 0.438
    14 Miami Marlins 33 9 24 120:179 0.273
    15 Colorado Rockies 31 7 24 117:192 0.226

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.11 (17.78%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5 (14.6%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.96 (9.17%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.61 (7.6%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.33 (5.92%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 13.12 (5.56%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.79 (4.94%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 20.29 (3.6%)

    9. Minnesota Twins: 22.72 (3.21%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 24.25 (3.01%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 26.79 (2.73%)

    12. Toronto Blue Jays: 27.64 (2.64%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 35.79 (2.04%)

    14. Tampa Bay Rays: 35.82 (2.04%)

    15. Cincinnati Reds: 39.94 (1.83%)

    16. Boston Red Sox: 40.07 (1.82%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 42.21 (1.73%)

    18. Detroit Tigers: 43.79 (1.67%)

    19. San Diego Padres: 52.36 (1.39%)

    20. New York Mets: 55 (1.33%)

    21. Milwaukee Brewers: 56.64 (1.29%)

    22. San Francisco Giants: 65.63 (1.11%)

    23. Kansas City Royals: 69.36 (1.05%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 103.93 (0.7%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 171.58 (0.43%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 268.93 (0.27%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 348.93 (0.21%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 373.9 (0.2%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 988.21 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1038.23 (0.07%)

    Short Preview

    The New York Yankees will be hosting the Detroit Tigers in an MLB matchup on May 04, 2024. The Yankees have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Tigers have won an impressive 4 out of their last 5 games.

    The bookmakers have set their coefficients at 1.62 for the Yankees and 2.38 for the Tigers, indicating that the Yankees are the favorites to win this game. However, our ML estimation gives the Yankees a 60% chance of winning, with the Tigers at 40%.

    This matchup is expected to be a competitive and exciting game between two solid teams. The Yankees will be looking to improve their recent results with a victory at home, while the Tigers will be looking to continue their winning streak. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this highly anticipated game.

    Generated automatically

    New York Yankees – Detroit Tigers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment