New York Yankees vs Minnesota Twins, Jun 05, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

NY Yankees

Minnesota

Score, Highlights

NY Yankees 63.2% Minnesota 36.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

Outrights of MLB New York Yankees: 12.71% Minnesota Twins: 2.53%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.52 2.65
WilliamHill 1.54 2.65
Best for US Customers 1.5 2.55

Latest Results

02.06.24 San Francisco Giants – New York Yankees – 5:7
01.06.24 San Francisco Giants – New York Yankees – 3:7
31.05.24 San Francisco Giants – New York Yankees – 2:6
30.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 3:8
29.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 1:2
02.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 3:4
01.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 5:2
31.05.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 1:6
30.05.24 Minnesota Twins – Kansas City Royals – 7:6
29.05.24 Minnesota Twins – Kansas City Royals – 1:6

Facts

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 1 and 5).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 4.
  • NY Yankees in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Minnesota is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently NY Yankees have a series of guest games.
  • NY Yankees will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 99-78.
  • Including matches at home between the teams NY Yankees won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 42-29.

    Latest Head To Head

    16.05.24 Minnesota Twins – New York Yankees – 0:5
    15.05.24 Minnesota Twins – New York Yankees – 0:4
    14.05.24 Minnesota Twins – New York Yankees – 1:5
    09.03.24 Minnesota Twins – New York Yankees – 10:7
    26.02.24 New York Yankees – Minnesota Twins – 9:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 58 38 20 294:215 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Detroit Tigers 60 30 30 256:253 0.500
    8 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 60 29 31 265:258 0.483
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 59 28 31 233:269 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 61 27 34 267:271 0.443
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 60 22 38 245:299 0.367
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 61 42 19 316:215 0.689
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 60 36 24 305:244 0.600
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 63 32 31 277:267 0.508
    6 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 58 28 30 225:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 61 29 32 259:290 0.475
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 60 28 32 278:276 0.467
    10 Washington Nationals 59 27 32 237:251 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 60 27 33 255:252 0.450
    13 New York Mets 60 25 35 257:297 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 59 21 38 241:330 0.356
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.77 (18.71%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.41 (13.02%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.55 (12.71%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.43 (9.49%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.98 (8.84%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.81 (4.76%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.21 (4.63%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.14 (4.11%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21 (3.36%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.79 (2.63%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 27.86 (2.53%)

    12. San Diego Padres: 36.57 (1.93%)

    13. Kansas City Royals: 37 (1.91%)

    14. Toronto Blue Jays: 55.29 (1.28%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 55.43 (1.27%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 57.59 (1.22%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 58.14 (1.21%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.86 (1.2%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 59.71 (1.18%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 71.43 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 86 (0.82%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 123.86 (0.57%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 136 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 174.04 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 404.86 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 467.67 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 479.57 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 480.17 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1341.57 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2685.65 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The New York Yankees are on a hot streak, winning their last 5 matches, while the Minnesota Twins have won 3 out of their last 5 games. The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the Yankees are the favorites to win this match, with odds of 1.53 compared to the Twins’ odds of 2.6.

    Our ML estimation gives the Yankees a 61.6% chance of winning, while the Twins have a 38.4% chance. With the Yankees playing at home and in good form, they will be looking to continue their winning streak and secure another victory. However, the Twins will be determined to cause an upset and add to their recent successes.

    Overall, this promises to be an exciting match between two competitive teams in the MLB. Fans can expect a closely fought contest with both teams giving their all to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    New York Yankees – Minnesota Twins and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment