New York Yankees vs Oakland Athletics, Apr 25, 2024

MLB, on Thursday,

Yankees

Athletics

Score, Highlights

NY Yankees 69.3% Oakland 30.7%

Short Preview

The New York Yankees will be hosting the Oakland Athletics in a highly anticipated match on April 25, 2024. The Yankees have been in good form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the Athletics have struggled with only 1 win in their last 5 games.

The bookmakers have the Yankees as the favorites with odds of 1.42, while the Athletics are the underdogs with odds of 3.21. Our ML estimation gives the Yankees a 71.6% chance of winning, with a 28.4% chance of a draw.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 5-3 victory for the New York Yankees. With both teams looking to secure a crucial win, this match promises to be a thrilling contest for baseball fans.

Facts

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 2 and 13).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 3.
  • Recent matches NY Yankees is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Oakland is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently NY Yankees have a series of home games.
  • Recently Oakland have a series of guest games.
  • In this match NY Yankees is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches NY Yankees won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 109-57.
  • Including matches at home between the teams NY Yankees won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 50-24.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

    Outrights of MLB New York Yankees: 9.41% Oakland Athletics: 0.15%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.42 3.21

    Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: MLB Network, YES Network, NBC Sports California

    Latest Results

    23.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 4:3
    22.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 0:2
    21.04.24 New York Yankees – Tampa Bay Rays – 5:4
    20.04.24 New York Yankees – Tampa Bay Rays – 0:2
    19.04.24 New York Yankees – Tampa Bay Rays – 5:3
    23.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 4:3
    22.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 0:2
    21.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Oakland Athletics – 6:2
    20.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Oakland Athletics – 6:3
    19.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Oakland Athletics – 10:2

    Latest Head To Head

    23.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 4:3
    22.04.24 New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics – 0:2
    29.06.23 Oakland Athletics – New York Yankees – 4:10
    28.06.23 Oakland Athletics – New York Yankees – 0:11
    27.06.23 Oakland Athletics – New York Yankees – 2:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 23 17 6 128:73 0.739
    2 New York Yankees 24 16 8 104:84 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 23 15 8 130:102 0.652
    4 Kansas City Royals 24 14 10 114:77 0.583
    5 Detroit Tigers 24 14 10 96:87 0.583
    6 Toronto Blue Jays 24 13 11 93:105 0.542
    7 Boston Red Sox 24 13 11 104:89 0.542
    8 Seattle Mariners 23 12 11 88:81 0.522
    9 Texas Rangers 24 12 12 114:108 0.500
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 25 12 13 96:122 0.480
    11 Los Angeles Angels 24 10 14 101:117 0.417
    12 Minnesota Twins 22 9 13 80:97 0.409
    13 Oakland Athletics 24 9 15 68:104 0.375
    14 Houston Astros 24 7 17 98:131 0.292
    15 Chicago White Sox 23 3 20 50:129 0.130

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 22 16 6 133:90 0.727
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 22 14 8 117:85 0.636
    3 Philadelphia Phillies 24 15 9 104:93 0.625
    4 Chicago Cubs 23 14 9 126:103 0.609
    5 Cincinnati Reds 23 13 10 120:99 0.565
    6 Los Angeles Dodgers 25 14 11 128:110 0.560
    7 Pittsburgh Pirates 24 13 11 102:102 0.542
    8 New York Mets 23 12 11 105:101 0.522
    9 San Diego Padres 26 13 13 125:118 0.500
    10 San Francisco Giants 25 12 13 105:119 0.480
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 26 12 14 149:114 0.462
    12 Washington Nationals 22 10 12 81:93 0.455
    13 St.Louis Cardinals 25 11 14 87:113 0.440
    14 Colorado Rockies 24 6 18 88:142 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 25 6 19 85:131 0.240

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.24 (17.39%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.22 (14.13%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.83 (9.41%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 10.5 (7.02%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.59 (5.85%)

    6. Houston Astros: 13.03 (5.65%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.28 (5.55%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 22.53 (3.27%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 26.19 (2.81%)

    10. Seattle Mariners: 27.66 (2.66%)

    11. Tampa Bay Rays: 28.66 (2.57%)

    12. Cleveland Guardians: 29.19 (2.52%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 31.5 (2.34%)

    14. St.Louis Cardinals: 35.75 (2.06%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 36.69 (2.01%)

    16. Minnesota Twins: 37.88 (1.95%)

    17. Cincinnati Reds: 38.16 (1.93%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 39.06 (1.89%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 52.88 (1.39%)

    20. New York Mets: 54.19 (1.36%)

    21. Milwaukee Brewers: 54.38 (1.35%)

    22. San Francisco Giants: 62.07 (1.19%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 64.26 (1.15%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 68.38 (1.08%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 134.81 (0.55%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 232.02 (0.32%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 286.52 (0.26%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 488.06 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 663.12 (0.11%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 813.25 (0.09%)

    New York Yankees – Oakland Athletics and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment