North Melbourne Kangaroos vs Hawthorn Hawks, Apr 21, 2024

AFL, on Sunday,

North Melbourne

Hawthorn

Score, Highlights

North Melbourne 32.9% Hawthorn 67.1%

Short Preview

The upcoming AFL match between North Melbourne Kangaroos and Hawthorn Hawks on April 21, 2024, is set to be an intriguing contest. Both teams have had a tough run leading up to this match, with neither side managing to secure a win in their last five games.

North Melbourne Kangaroos will have the home advantage in this clash, which could potentially work in their favor. However, they will need to improve their form if they are to come out on top against the Hawthorn Hawks.

On the other hand, Hawthorn Hawks will be eager to turn their fortunes around and secure a much-needed victory. With the bookmakers favoring them to win, they will be looking to capitalize on this and put on a strong performance.

Overall, our ML estimation predicts a 63.2% chance of Hawthorn Hawks securing the win, while North Melbourne Kangaroos have a 36.8% chance of coming out victorious. It will be interesting to see how this match unfolds and which team will emerge victorious.

Facts

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 18 and 17).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches North Melbourne won 1.
  • In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
  • North Melbourne could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Hawthorn is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches North Melbourne won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 14 matches and goals 1578-1856.
  • Including matches at home between the teams North Melbourne won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 925-1037.

    Outrights of AFL North Melbourne: 0.17% Hawthorn Hawks: 0.17%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 2.9 1.35
    MarathonBet 2.74 1.45
    Best for US Customers 2.75 1.38

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Geelong Cats – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 139:64
    05.04.24 Brisbane Lions – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 112:42
    29.03.24 North Melbourne Kangaroos – Carlton Blues – 81:137
    22.03.24 North Melbourne Kangaroos – Fremantle Dockers – 76:102
    16.03.24 Greater Western Sydney Giants – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 121:82
    13.04.24 Gold Coast Suns – Hawthorn Hawks – 109:56
    07.04.24 Collingwood Magpies – Hawthorn Hawks – 77:72
    01.04.24 Hawthorn Hawks – Geelong Cats – 70:106
    23.03.24 Hawthorn Hawks – Melbourne Demons – 38:93
    15.03.24 Essendon Bombers – Hawthorn Hawks – 107:83

    Latest Head To Head

    15.07.23 North Melbourne Kangaroos – Hawthorn Hawks – 40:88
    31.03.23 Hawthorn Hawks – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 80:61
    22.07.22 North Melbourne Kangaroos – Hawthorn Hawks – 75:121
    19.03.22 Hawthorn Hawks – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 78:58
    15.05.21 Hawthorn Hawks – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 80:87

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L %% Pts
    1 GWS Giants 5 5 0 0 540:375 144.00 20
    2 Geelong Cats 5 5 0 0 512:370 138.38 20
    3 Port Adelaide Power 5 4 0 1 508:363 139.94 16
    4 Sydney Swans 5 4 0 1 500:394 126.90 16
    5 Melbourne Demons 6 4 0 2 500:422 118.48 16
    6 Carlton Blues 5 4 0 1 480:410 117.07 16
    7 Fremantle Dockers 5 3 0 2 390:319 122.26 12
    8 Gold Coast Suns 5 3 0 2 424:402 105.47 12
    9 Essendon Bombers 5 3 0 2 417:459 90.85 12
    10 Brisbane Lions 5 2 0 3 421:373 112.87 8
    11 Western Bulldogs 5 2 0 3 443:397 111.59 8
    12 St Kilda Saints 5 2 0 3 375:366 102.46 8
    13 Collingwood Magpies 5 2 0 3 399:454 87.89 8
    14 Adelaide Crows 5 1 0 4 328:401 81.80 4
    15 Richmond Tigers 6 1 0 5 445:560 79.46 4
    16 West Coast Eagles 5 1 0 4 330:508 64.96 4
    17 Hawthorn Hawks 5 0 0 5 319:492 64.84 0
    18 North Melbourne 5 0 0 5 345:611 56.46 0

    AFL Outrights

    1. Greater Western Sydney: 5 (17.18%)

    2. Sydney Swans: 6.5 (13.22%)

    3. Carlton Blues: 8 (10.74%)

    4. Brisbane Lions: 8.5 (10.11%)

    5. Melbourne Demons: 9 (9.55%)

    6. Collingwood Magpies: 9 (9.55%)

    7. Port Adelaide Power: 10 (8.59%)

    8. Geelong Cats: 10 (8.59%)

    9. Fremantle Dockers: 21 (4.09%)

    10. Gold Coast Suns: 51 (1.68%)

    11. St Kilda Saints: 51 (1.68%)

    12. Western Bulldogs: 51 (1.68%)

    13. Adelaide Crows: 67 (1.28%)

    14. Essendon Bombers: 81 (1.06%)

    15. Richmond Tigers: 151 (0.57%)

    16. North Melbourne: 501 (0.17%)

    17. Hawthorn Hawks: 501 (0.17%)

    18. West Coast Eagles: 1001 (0.09%)

    North Melbourne Kangaroos – Hawthorn Hawks and other AFL events on our partner.

  • AFL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment