Novara vs Fiorenzuola, Apr 28, 2024

Italian Serie C Group A, on Sunday,

Novara

Fiorenzuola

Score, Highlights

Novara 51.9% Draw 28.4%% Fiorenzuola 19.7%

Short Preview

Novara Calcio, who has only won 1 out of their last 5 matches, will be looking to improve their form as they host US Fiorenzuola 1922, who has won 2 out of their last 5 matches. The bookmakers have Novara as favorites with odds of 1.78, while Fiorenzuola has odds of 4.69.

Based on our ML estimation, Novara has a 52.1% chance of winning, with a 28.3% chance of a draw and a 19.6% chance of Fiorenzuola pulling off an upset. It seems like it will be a closely contested match with Novara having a slight advantage. Fans can expect an exciting game as both teams will be looking to secure the win.

Facts

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 17 in the zone Serie C ~ Group A and 18 in the zone Serie C ~ Group A).
  • Fiorenzuola is Serie C ~ Group A
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Novara is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Novara won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 11-4.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.78 3.26 4.69

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Unione Triestina 2012 – Novara Calcio – 2:2
    13.04.24 Novara Calcio – FC Legnago Salus – 2:0
    07.04.24 Vicenza Virtus – Novara Calcio – 2:1
    30.03.24 Novara Calcio – AC Lumezzane – 1:1
    24.03.24 US Pergolettese – Novara Calcio – 1:1
    20.04.24 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Calcio Padova – 1:1
    12.04.24 Union ArzignanoChiampo – US Fiorenzuola 1922 – 3:0
    06.04.24 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Alessandria 1912 – 2:0
    30.03.24 AS Giana Erminio – US Fiorenzuola 1922 – 2:0
    23.03.24 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Aurora Pro Patria 1919 – 3:1

    Latest Head To Head

    22.12.23 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Novara Calcio – 1:2
    03.10.23 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Novara Calcio – 2:3
    02.08.23 US Fiorenzuola 1922 – Novara Calcio – 1:6

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Mantova ✔ 37 24 7 6 71:30 41 79
    2 Padova ✔ 37 20 14 3 52:26 26 74
    3 L.R. Vicenza ✔ 37 19 11 7 50:29 21 68
    4 Triestina ✔ 37 19 7 11 59:41 18 64
    5 Atalanta U23 ✔ 37 16 10 11 42:35 7 58
    6 Legnago Salus ✔ 37 13 16 8 45:38 7 55
    7 Giana Erminio ✔ 37 15 8 14 46:43 3 53
    8 Pro Vercelli 37 13 11 13 49:47 2 50
    9 Lumezzane 37 14 8 15 46:46 0 50
    10 Trento 37 12 12 13 33:37 -4 48
    11 Virtus Verona 37 12 11 14 35:42 -7 47
    12 Pro Patria 37 12 10 15 37:50 -13 46
    13 AlbinoLeffe 37 10 15 12 32:34 -2 45
    14 Renate 37 11 12 14 35:45 -10 45
    15 Arzignano 37 10 13 14 31:36 -5 43
    16 Pergolettese 37 12 6 19 43:50 -7 42
    17 Novara 37 7 19 11 37:49 -12 40
    18 Fiorenzuola ✔ 37 10 8 19 38:60 -22 38
    19 Pro Sesto ✔ 37 6 14 17 24:40 -16 32
    20 Alessandria ✔ 37 5 8 24 19:46 -27 20

    Novara – Fiorenzuola and other Italian Serie C Group A events on our partner.

  • Italian Serie C Group A

    Related Articles

    0 Comment