Oceane Dodin vs Ella Seidel, Apr 13, 2024

WTA Stuttgart, on Saturday,

Dodin

Seidel

Score, Highlights

Dodin 57.7% Seidel 42.3%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Oceane Dodin and Ella Seidel at the WTA Stuttgart, Dodin will be playing at home which could potentially give her an advantage. However, both players have not had the best recent results, each winning only 1 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Dodin is the favorite to win with odds of 1.61, while Seidel’s odds are at 2.2. Our ML estimation gives Dodin a 58.1% chance of winning, with Seidel having a 41.9% chance.

Overall, this match is expected to be closely contested with both players having an equal chance of coming out on top. It will be interesting to see how the match unfolds and which player will be able to secure the victory.

Facts

  • The competitors look crappy now.
  • Dodin will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Dodin – Seidel available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.6 2.2
    betsson 1.6 2.2
    MarathonBet 1.64 2.19 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.6 2.2

    Latest Results

    01.04.24 Eva Lys – Oceane Dodin – 2:0
    24.03.24 Cori Gauff – Oceane Dodin – 2:0
    18.03.24 Oceane Dodin – Clara Tauson – 0:2
    17.03.24 Oceane Dodin – Heather Watson – 2:1
    14.03.24 Oceane Dodin – Diana Shnaider – 0:2
    02.04.24 Dalma Galfi – Ella Seidel – 2:0
    28.03.24 Zeynep Sonmez – Ella Seidel – 2:1
    26.03.24 Ella Seidel – Jana Fett – 2:0
    19.03.24 Ella Seidel – Lois Boisson – 0:2
    22.02.24 Ella Seidel – Celine Naef – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bye
    2 Zheng Q. Parks A. (LL) 2 : 0
    3 Alexandrova E. Vekic D. 0 : 2
    4 Pliskova Ka. Sakkari M. (8) 2 : 0
    5 Jabeur O. (3) Bye
    6 Ostapenko J. Raducanu E. 2 : 0
    7 Trevisan M. (RET.) Haddad Maia B. 0 : 1
    8 Niemeier J. Rybakina E. (6) 0 : 2
    9 Gauff C. (5) Kudermetova V. 2 : 1
    10 Martic P. (Q) Potapova A. 1 : 2
    11 Maria T. In-Albon Y. (Q) 2 : 1
    12 Bye Garcia C. (4)
    13 Kasatkina D. (7) Badosa P. 0 : 2
    14 Bucsa C. (Q) Korpatsch T. (Q) 2 : 1
    15 Krejcikova B. Samsonova L. 2 : 0
    16 Bye Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Zheng Q. 2 : 0
    2 Vekic D. Pliskova Ka. 1 : 2
    3 Jabeur O. (3) Ostapenko J. 2 : 1
    4 Haddad Maia B. Rybakina E. (RET.) (6) 1 : 0
    5 Gauff C. (5) Potapova A. 0 : 2
    6 Maria T. Garcia C. (4) 0 : 2
    7 Badosa P. Bucsa C. 2 : 0
    8 Krejcikova B. Sabalenka A. (2) 0 : 2

    Quarter-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Pliskova Ka. 2 : 1
    2 Jabeur O. (3) Haddad Maia B. 2 : 0
    3 Potapova A. Garcia C. (4) 2 : 1
    4 Badosa P. Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Jabeur O. (RET.) (3) 0 : 0
    2 Potapova A. Sabalenka A. (2) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Sabalenka A. (2) 2 : 0

    Oceane Dodin – Ella Seidel and other WTA Stuttgart events on our partner.

  • WTA Stuttgart

    Related Articles

    0 Comment