Olimpia Milano vs Virtus Bologna, Jun 11, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Tuesday,

Olimpia Milano

Virtus Bologna

Score, Highlights

Olimpia Milano 60.7% Virtus Bologna 39.3%

Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Virtus Bologna: 24.35%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.5 2.32

Latest Results

08.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 72:64
06.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 75:86 OT
30.05.24 Basket Brescia – Olimpia Milano – 86:96
27.05.24 Olimpia Milano – Basket Brescia – 77:66
25.05.24 Olimpia Milano – Basket Brescia – 95:89
08.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 72:64
06.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 75:86 OT
31.05.24 Umana Venezia – Virtus Bologna – 79:96
29.05.24 Umana Venezia – Virtus Bologna – 78:73
26.05.24 Virtus Bologna – Umana Venezia – 79:78

Facts

  • 3rd leg. Series tied 1-1.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Olimpia Milano won 3.
  • Olimpia Milano is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Virtus Bologna is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Olimpia Milano could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Olimpia Milano will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Olimpia Milano won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 1535-1520.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Olimpia Milano won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 835-793.

    Latest Head To Head

    08.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 72:64
    06.06.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 75:86 OT
    05.04.24 Olimpia Milano – Virtus Bologna – 90:75
    10.03.24 Virtus Bologna – Olimpia Milano – 84:75
    10.12.23 Olimpia Milano – Virtus Bologna – 82:80

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Virtus Bologna (1) Tortona (8) 3 : 2
    2 Venezia (4) Reggiana (5) 3 : 2
    3 Olimpia Milano (2) Trento (7) 3 : 1
    4 Brescia (3) Pistoia (6) 3 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 Virtus Bologna (1) Venezia (4) 3 : 1
    2 Olimpia Milano (2) Brescia (3) 3 : 0

    Final

    1 Virtus Bologna (1) Olimpia Milano (2) 1 : 1

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.25 (73.4%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 3.78 (24.35%)

    3. Basket Napoli: 41 (2.25%)

    Short Preview

    In this highly anticipated match between Olimpia Milano and Virtus Bologna, both teams have been in good form leading up to this fixture. Olimpia Milano has won 4 of their last 5 matches, while Virtus Bologna has won 3 of their last 5 matches.

    With Olimpia Milano playing at home, they will have the advantage of their home crowd cheering them on. However, Virtus Bologna will be looking to spoil the party and continue their strong run of form.

    According to the bookmakers, the odds are fairly close with coefficients of 1.5 for Olimpia Milano and 2.32 for Virtus Bologna. Our ML estimation gives Olimpia Milano a 62.7% chance of winning, while Virtus Bologna has a 37.3% chance.

    Overall, this match is expected to be a closely contested battle between two top teams in the Italian Lega A Basketball league. Fans can expect an exciting and intense game with both teams giving it their all to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    Olimpia Milano – Virtus Bologna and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment