Oxford United vs Stevenage Borough, Apr 19, 2024

English League One, on Friday,

Oxford

Stevenage Borough

Score, Highlights

Oxford 49.2% Draw 27%% Stevenage 23.8%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Oxford United and Stevenage Borough, Oxford United are the clear favorites based on their recent form, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Stevenage Borough have only won 1 out of their last 5 matches, making them the underdogs.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Oxford United are likely to win this match, with odds of 1.9, while the odds for a draw are at 3.92. Our ML estimation also supports this, giving Oxford United a 51.7% chance of winning, compared to 25.7% for a draw and 22.6% for a Stevenage Borough win.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 1-0 win for Oxford United. However, anything can happen in football so it will be interesting to see how this match unfolds. Both teams will be looking to secure a positive result, so it should be an exciting game to watch.

Facts

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion ~ League One (Play Offs: ) and 9).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Oxford won 3.
  • Oxford in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Stevenage is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Oxford could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Oxford is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Oxford won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 18-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Oxford won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Oxford – Stevenage available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.93 3.5 3.97 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.85 3.35 3.8

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Oxford United – Peterborough United – 5:0
    06.04.24 Burton Albion – Oxford United – 0:4
    01.04.24 Oxford United – Fleetwood Town – 4:0
    29.03.24 Shrewsbury Town – Oxford United – 1:1
    16.03.24 Port Vale – Oxford United – 0:2
    13.04.24 Stevenage Borough – Burton Albion – 1:2
    09.04.24 Stevenage Borough – Barnsley FC – 2:1
    06.04.24 Exeter City – Stevenage Borough – 1:0
    01.04.24 Charlton Athletic – Stevenage Borough – 0:0
    29.03.24 Stevenage Borough – Bolton Wanderers – 0:0

    Latest Head To Head

    30.09.23 Stevenage Borough – Oxford United – 1:3
    05.10.21 Oxford United – Stevenage Borough – 1:2
    29.08.17 Stevenage Borough – Oxford United – 2:6
    25.03.16 Oxford United – Stevenage Borough – 1:1
    31.10.15 Stevenage Borough – Oxford United – 1:5

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Portsmouth 43 26 13 4 72:37 35 91
    2 Derby 44 26 8 10 75:37 38 86
    3 Bolton 43 24 10 9 79:46 33 82
    4 Peterborough 42 23 8 11 80:55 25 77
    5 Barnsley 43 21 12 10 77:57 20 75
    6 Oxford Utd 43 21 10 12 76:53 23 73
    7 Blackpool 44 20 10 14 60:43 17 70
    8 Lincoln 43 18 14 11 62:37 25 68
    9 Stevenage 44 18 13 13 54:44 10 67
    10 Leyton Orient 44 17 11 16 50:53 -3 62
    11 Northampton 44 17 8 19 55:63 -8 59
    12 Exeter 44 16 10 18 43:58 -15 58
    13 Wigan 44 18 10 16 59:55 4 56
    14 Wycombe 42 14 13 15 53:52 1 55
    15 Bristol Rovers 43 15 9 19 51:64 -13 54
    16 Charlton 44 11 19 14 63:63 0 52
    17 Reading 44 15 11 18 63:65 -2 50
    18 Cambridge Utd 42 12 10 20 38:58 -20 46
    19 Shrewsbury 43 13 7 23 31:61 -30 46
    20 Burton 43 11 10 22 35:60 -25 43
    21 Port Vale 43 10 10 23 40:70 -30 40
    22 Cheltenham 42 10 8 24 35:60 -25 38
    23 Fleetwood 43 8 13 22 44:68 -24 37
    24 Carlisle ✔ 44 7 9 28 40:76 -36 30

    English League One Outrights

    1. Portsmouth: 1.01 (95.91%)

    2. Derby: 25 (3.87%)

    3. Bolton: 431 (0.22%)

    Oxford United – Stevenage Borough and other English League One events on our partner.

  • English League One

    Related Articles

    0 Comment