Pakistan W vs West Indies W, May 02, 2024

Twenty20 International Women, on Thursday,

Pakistan

West Indies W

Score, Highlights

Pakistan 43.7% West Indies 56.3%

Short Preview

In this upcoming Twenty20 International Women’s cricket match, Pakistan W will be facing West Indies W at home. Pakistan W has been in great form recently, winning all five of their previous matches. On the other hand, West Indies W has struggled, losing all five of their recent matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Pakistan W is the slight favorite in this match, with odds of 2.18-1.69. Our ML estimation gives Pakistan W a 47.6% chance of winning, with a 52.4% chance of a draw or a West Indies W victory.

Overall, it looks like Pakistan W has the upper hand going into this match, but anything can happen in cricket. It will be an exciting contest between these two teams, and fans can look forward to a competitive and thrilling match.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Pakistan won 5.
  • Pakistan in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • West Indies has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Our prediction for today’s Pakistan to win the game is with odds 2.18.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Pakistan won 11 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 2076-2128.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.15 1.7
    WilliamHill 2.2 1.67

    Latest Results

    30.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 runs.
    28.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – Pakistan won by 7 wickets.
    26.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 1 run.
    23.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 88 runs.
    21.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 wickets.
    30.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 runs.
    28.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – Pakistan won by 7 wickets.
    26.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 1 run.
    23.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 88 runs.
    21.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 wickets.

    Latest Head To Head

    30.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 runs.
    28.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – Pakistan won by 7 wickets.
    26.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 1 run.
    23.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 88 runs.
    21.04.24 Pakistan W cricket – West Indies W cricket – West Indies won by 2 wickets.

    Pakistan W – West Indies W and other Twenty20 International Women events on our partner.

  • Twenty20 International Women

    Related Articles

    0 Comment