Panathinaikos vs Fenerbahçe, May 24, 2024

Euroleague, on Friday,

Panathinaikos

Fenerbahçe

Score, Highlights

Panathinaikos 59.2% Fenerbahçe 40.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 81:77

Outrights of Euroleague Panathinaikos: 26.13% Fenerbahce: 16.76%

Watch Watch and Bet Panathinaikos – Fenerbahçe available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.6 2.35
bet_at_home 1.66 2.25
betsson 1.65 2.3
MarathonBet 1.61 2.42 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.58 2.45
Pinnacle 1.67 2.26
Best for US Customers 1.58 2.29

Latest Results

16.05.24 Panathinaikos BC – PAOK Thessaloniki BC – 84:66
13.05.24 BC Aris Thessaloniki – Panathinaikos BC – 68:80
10.05.24 Panathinaikos BC – ASP Promitheas Patras – 90:82
07.05.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 81:72
02.05.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 88:95
16.05.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Petkim Spor – 102:72
13.05.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Büyükçekmece Basketbol – 92:90
11.05.24 Bursaspor Basketball – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 112:116 OT
08.05.24 AS Monaco Basket – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 79:80 OT
03.05.24 Fenerbahçe Basketball – AS Monaco Basket – 62:65

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Panathinaikos won 1.
  • Panathinaikos in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Fenerbahçe is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Panathinaikos will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Panathinaikos won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 1373-1513.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Panathinaikos won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 839-849.

    Latest Head To Head

    09.02.24 Panathinaikos BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 74:63
    17.10.23 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Panathinaikos BC – 83:69
    16.09.23 Panathinaikos BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 66:79
    10.01.23 Panathinaikos BC – Fenerbahçe Basketball – 88:94 OT
    18.11.22 Fenerbahçe Basketball – Panathinaikos BC – 107:77

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Real Madrid (1) Baskonia (8) 3 : 0
    2 Barcelona (4) Olympiacos (5) 2 : 3
    3 Panathinaikos (2) Maccabi Tel Aviv (7) 3 : 2
    4 Monaco (3) Fenerbahce (6) 2 : 3

    Euroleague Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 2.25 (40.62%)

    2. Panathinaikos: 3.5 (26.13%)

    3. Fenerbahce: 5.45 (16.76%)

    4. Olympiacos Piraeus: 5.55 (16.49%)

    Short Preview

    This Euroleague matchup between Panathinaikos BC and Fenerbahçe Basketball promises to be an exciting and competitive game. Both teams have been in good form recently, with Panathinaikos winning all of their last five matches and Fenerbahçe winning four out of their last five.

    With Panathinaikos playing at home, they will have the advantage of the home crowd behind them. However, Fenerbahçe will not make it easy for them, as they have been in good form as well.

    According to the bookmakers, Panathinaikos is the favorite to win with odds of 1.62, while Fenerbahçe has odds of 2.35. Our ML estimation gives Panathinaikos a 59.4% chance of winning, with a 40.6% chance of a draw.

    The predicted scoreline of 81:77 suggests that it will be a close game, with both teams likely to put up a strong fight. Fans can expect a thrilling and intense matchup between these two top Euroleague teams.

    Generated automatically

    Panathinaikos – Fenerbahçe and other Euroleague events on our partner.

  • Euroleague

    Related Articles

    0 Comment