Panathinaikos vs Maccabi Tel Aviv, May 07, 2024

Euroleague, on Tuesday,

Panathinaikos

Maccabi Tel Aviv

Score, Highlights

Panathinaikos 76.2% Maccabi Tel Aviv 23.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 90:81

Outrights of Euroleague Panathinaikos: 17.14% Maccabi Tel Aviv: 4.57%

Watch Watch and Bet Panathinaikos – Maccabi Tel Aviv available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.28 3.7
betsson 1.25 4.2
MarathonBet 1.26 4.08 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.25 4.1
Best for US Customers 1.24 3.8

Latest Results

02.05.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 88:95
30.04.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 85:83
25.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 95:79
23.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 87:91
19.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – Peristeri BC – 93:88
02.05.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 88:95
30.04.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 85:83
25.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 95:79
23.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 87:91
20.04.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Hapoel Beer Sheva BC – 90:77

Facts

  • 5th leg. Series tied 2-2.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Panathinaikos won 2.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match Panathinaikos is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Panathinaikos won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 1647-1675.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Panathinaikos won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 936-914.

    Latest Head To Head

    02.05.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 88:95
    30.04.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 85:83
    25.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 95:79
    23.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – 87:91
    25.01.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Panathinaikos BC – 90:75

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Real Madrid (1) Baskonia (8) 3 : 0
    2 Barcelona (4) Olympiacos (5) 2 : 2
    3 Panathinaikos (2) Maccabi Tel Aviv (7) 2 : 2
    4 Monaco (3) Fenerbahce (6) 2 : 2

    Euroleague Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 2.19 (39.83%)

    2. Panathinaikos: 5.09 (17.14%)

    3. Fenerbahce: 6 (14.54%)

    4. Barcelona: 8.68 (10.05%)

    5. Olympiacos Piraeus: 10.45 (8.35%)

    6. AS Monaco: 15.82 (5.52%)

    7. Maccabi Tel Aviv: 19.09 (4.57%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming Euroleague basketball match between Panathinaikos and Maccabi Tel Aviv is set to be an exciting and closely contested game. Both teams have been in decent form recently, with Panathinaikos winning 3 of their last 5 matches and Maccabi Tel Aviv also winning 3 of their last 5 matches.

    Panathinaikos will have the advantage of playing at home, which could give them a slight edge in this matchup. However, Maccabi Tel Aviv is a strong team and will surely put up a tough fight.

    According to the bookmakers, Panathinaikos is the favorite to win with odds of 1.37, while Maccabi Tel Aviv has odds of 3.24. Our machine learning estimation gives Panathinaikos a 70.5% chance of winning, a draw at 29.5%, and Maccabi Tel Aviv with a 2% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a final score of 90-82 in favor of Panathinaikos. This could be a high-scoring game with both teams looking to secure a crucial victory in the Euroleague. Fans can expect an exciting and intense matchup between these two competitive teams.

    Generated automatically

    Panathinaikos – Maccabi Tel Aviv and other Euroleague events on our partner.

  • Euroleague

    Related Articles

    0 Comment