Pavel Kotov vs Jordan Thompson, Apr 27, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Saturday,

Kotov

Jordan Thompson

Score, Highlights

Kotov 61.4% Jordan Thompson 38.6%

Short Preview

In this upcoming ATP Madrid match on April 26, 2024, Pavel Kotov will be facing off against Jordan Thompson. Kotov, the home player, has won 3 of his last 5 matches, while Thompson has won 2 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have set the odds at 1.49 for Kotov and 2.37 for Thompson. Our ML estimation gives Kotov a 64.5% chance of winning, with a 35.5% chance of a draw or Thompson pulling off the upset.

Based on their recent form and the odds, it looks like Pavel Kotov is the favorite to win this match. However, in tennis, anything can happen, so it will be an exciting match to watch to see who comes out on top.

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Jordan Thompson could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Kotov will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Kotov – Jordan Thompson available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.49 2.37 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Albert Ramos-Vinolas – Pavel Kotov – 0:2
    15.04.24 Pavel Kotov – Sebastian Ofner – 1:2
    06.04.24 Pavel Kotov – Roberto Carballes Baena – 0:2
    05.04.24 Fabio Fognini – Pavel Kotov – 0:2
    03.04.24 Pavel Kotov – Flavio Cobolli – 2:0
    18.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Casper Ruud – 0:2
    17.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Jaume Munar – 2:1
    09.04.24 Gael Monfils – Jordan Thompson Tennis – Canceled
    05.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Francis Tiafoe – 0:2
    04.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Aleksandar Kovacevic – 2:1

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Bye
    2 Gasquet R. (Q) Sonego L. 0 : 2
    3 Ramos A. (Q) Kotov P. 0 : 2
    4 Bye Thompson J. (32)
    5 Jarry N. (22) Bye
    6 Tabilo A. Cobolli F. 1 : 2
    7 Galan D. E. Bautista-Agut R. (LL) 1 : 2
    8 Bye Khachanov K. (16)
    9 Dimitrov G. (9) Bye
    10 Hanfmann Y. Mensik J. 0 : 2
    11 Nishioka Y. Auger-Aliassime F. 1 : 2
    12 Bye Mannarino A. (19)
    13 Norrie C. (29) Bye
    14 Michelsen A. Fonseca J. (WC) 1 : 2
    15 Zhang Z. Kecmanovic M. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Ruud C. (5)
    17 Medvedev D. (3) Bye
    18 O’Connell C. Arnaldi M. 0 : 2
    19 Purcell M. Giron M. 2 : 1
    20 Bye Korda S. (25)
    21 Bublik A. (17) Bye
    22 Koepfer D. Carballes Baena R.
    23 Machac T. Ruusuvuori E. 2 : 1
    24 Bye Shelton B. (14)
    25 De Minaur A. (10) Bye
    26 Blanch Dar. (WC) Nadal R. (PR) 0 : 2
    27 Cachin P. Ofner S. 2 : 0
    28 Bye Tiafoe F. (20)
    29 Lehecka J. (30) Bye
    30 Kovacevic A. (Q) Medjedovic H. (Q) 1 : 2
    31 Lajovic D. Monteiro T. (Q) 0 : 2
    32 Bye Tsitsipas S. (6)
    33 Hurkacz H. (8) Bye
    34 Kokkinakis T. (Q) Draper J. 1 : 2
    35 Altmaier D. Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 0
    36 Bye Fils A. (31)
    37 Baez S. (18) Bye
    38 van Assche L. Bergs Z. (WC) 2 : 1
    39 Darderi L. Monfils G. 2 : 0
    40 Bye Fritz T. (12)
    41 Paul T. (15) Bye
    42 Klein L. (Q) Llamas Ruiz P. (Q) 2 : 1
    43 Karatsev A. Marozsan F. 0 : 2
    44 Bye Cerundolo F. (21)
    45 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Bye
    46 Diaz Acosta F. Shapovalov D. (PR) 1 : 2
    47 Coric B. Hassan B. (Q) 2 : 1
    48 Bye Zverev A. (4)
    49 Rublev A. (7) Bye
    50 Nakashima B. (Q) Bagnis F. (Q) 0 : 2
    51 Moutet C. (Q) Shang J. (WC) 1 : 2
    52 Bye Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    53 Griekspoor T. (24) Bye
    54 Vukic A. Daniel T. 1 : 2
    55 Navone M. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    56 Bye Rune H. (11)
    57 Humbert U. (13) Bye
    58 Van De Zandschulp B. Eubanks C. 2 : 0
    59 Munar J. Borges N. 2 : 0
    60 Bye Struff J-L. (23)
    61 Musetti L. (28) Bye
    62 Safiullin R. Seyboth Wild T. 0 : 2
    63 Rinderknech A. Shevchenko A. 1 : 2
    64 Bye Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Sonego L.
    2 Kotov P. Thompson J. (32)
    3 Jarry N. (22) Cobolli F.
    4 Bautista-Agut R. Khachanov K. (16)
    5 Dimitrov G. (9) Mensik J.
    6 Auger-Aliassime F. Mannarino A. (19)
    7 Norrie C. (29) Fonseca J.
    8 Kecmanovic M. Ruud C. (5)
    9 Medvedev D. (3) Arnaldi M.
    10 Purcell M. Korda S. (25)
    11 Bublik A. (17) TBD #22
    12 Machac T. Shelton B. (14)
    13 De Minaur A. (10) Nadal R.
    14 Cachin P. Tiafoe F. (20)
    15 Lehecka J. (30) Medjedovic H.
    16 Monteiro T. Tsitsipas S. (6)
    17 Hurkacz H. (8) Draper J.
    18 Altmaier D. Fils A. (31)
    19 Baez S. (18) van Assche L.
    20 Darderi L. Fritz T. (12)
    21 Paul T. (15) Klein L.
    22 Marozsan F. Cerundolo F. (21)
    23 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Shapovalov D.
    24 Coric B. Zverev A. (4)
    25 Rublev A. (7) Bagnis F.
    26 Shang J. Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    27 Griekspoor T. (24) Daniel T.
    28 Navone M. Rune H. (11)
    29 Humbert U. (13) Van De Zandschulp B.
    30 Munar J. Struff J-L. (23)
    31 Musetti L. (28) Seyboth Wild T.
    32 Shevchenko A. Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24
    13 TBD #25 TBD #26
    14 TBD #27 TBD #28
    15 TBD #29 TBD #30
    16 TBD #31 TBD #32

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 3 (17.53%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.18%)

    3. Zverev Alexander: 10 (5.26%)

    4. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.26%)

    5. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.38%)

    6. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.51%)

    7. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.51%)

    8. Rune Holger: 15 (3.51%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.75%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.75%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.75%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.75%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.75%)

    14. Draper Jack: 50 (1.05%)

    15. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.05%)

    16. Navone Mariano: 50 (1.05%)

    17. Shapovalov Denis: 50 (1.05%)

    18. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.05%)

    19. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.05%)

    20. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.05%)

    21. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.05%)

    22. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.05%)

    23. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.05%)

    24. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.05%)

    25. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.7%)

    26. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.7%)

    27. Marozsan Fabian: 75 (0.7%)

    28. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.7%)

    29. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.7%)

    30. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.7%)

    31. Darderi Luciano: 75 (0.7%)

    32. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Coric Borna: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Altmaier Daniel: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    45. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    46. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    47. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 100 (0.53%)

    48. van Assche Luca: 100 (0.53%)

    49. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.26%)

    50. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.26%)

    51. Giron Marcos: 200 (0.26%)

    52. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.26%)

    53. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    54. Daniel Taro: 200 (0.26%)

    55. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.26%)

    56. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.26%)

    57. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.26%)

    58. Kotov Pavel: 200 (0.26%)

    59. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.26%)

    60. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.26%)

    61. Galan Daniel Elahi: 200 (0.26%)

    62. Medjedovic Hamad: 200 (0.26%)

    63. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    64. Ruusuvuori Emil: 251 (0.21%)

    65. Lajovic Dusan: 251 (0.21%)

    66. Fonseca Joao: 251 (0.21%)

    67. Shang Juncheng: 251 (0.21%)

    68. Klein Lukas: 251 (0.21%)

    69. Kovacevic Aleksandar: 251 (0.21%)

    70. Bagnis Facundo: 251 (0.21%)

    71. Gasquet Richard: 251 (0.21%)

    72. Machac Tomas: 451 (0.12%)

    73. Purcell Max: 451 (0.12%)

    74. Cachin Pedro: 451 (0.12%)

    75. Zhang Zhizhen: 451 (0.12%)

    76. O’Connell Christopher: 451 (0.12%)

    77. Nishioka Yoshihito: 451 (0.12%)

    78. Blanch Darwin: 451 (0.12%)

    79. Monteiro Thiago: 451 (0.12%)

    80. Ramos-Vinolas Albert: 451 (0.12%)

    Pavel Kotov – Jordan Thompson and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment