Pedro Cachin vs Francis Tiafoe, Apr 26, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Friday,

Cachin

Tiafoe

Score, Highlights

Cachin 30.4% Tiafoe 69.6%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Pedro Cachin and Francis Tiafoe at the ATP Madrid, both players have had mixed results in their recent matches. Pedro Cachin has won 2 out of his last 5 matches, while Francis Tiafoe has won 3 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Francis Tiafoe is the favorite to win this match, with odds of 1.37. Pedro Cachin, on the other hand, has odds of 3.13.

Our ML estimation gives Francis Tiafoe a 70.5% probability of winning, while Pedro Cachin has a 29.5% chance.

Overall, it looks like Francis Tiafoe is the more likely winner in this match, based on both recent form and the odds given by the bookmakers. However, anything can happen in sports, so it will be interesting to see how this match plays out.

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Tiafoe could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Tiafoe is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Cachin won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Watch Watch and Bet Cachin – Tiafoe available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 3.13 1.37 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Pedro Cachin – Sebastian Ofner – 2:0
    15.04.24 Harold Mayot – Pedro Cachin – 2:1
    03.04.24 Marton Fucsovics – Pedro Cachin – 2:0
    26.03.24 Pedro Cachin – Denis Yevseyev – Canceled
    20.03.24 Pedro Cachin – Andrea Vavassori – 0:2
    07.04.24 Ben Shelton – Francis Tiafoe – 2:1
    06.04.24 Francis Tiafoe – Luciano Darderi – 2:0
    05.04.24 Jordan Thompson Tennis – Francis Tiafoe – 0:2
    04.04.24 James Duckworth – Francis Tiafoe – 1:2
    23.03.24 Christopher OConnell – Francis Tiafoe – 2:0

    Latest Head To Head

    01.05.23 Pedro Cachin – Francis Tiafoe – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Bye
    2 Gasquet R. (Q) Sonego L. 0 : 2
    3 Ramos A. (Q) Kotov P.
    4 Bye Thompson J. (32)
    5 Jarry N. (22) Bye
    6 Tabilo A. Cobolli F. 1 : 2
    7 Galan D. E. Bautista-Agut R. (LL)
    8 Bye Khachanov K. (16)
    9 Dimitrov G. (9) Bye
    10 Hanfmann Y. Mensik J.
    11 Nishioka Y. Auger-Aliassime F. 1 : 2
    12 Bye Mannarino A. (19)
    13 Norrie C. (29) Bye
    14 Michelsen A. Fonseca J. (WC)
    15 Zhang Z. Kecmanovic M. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Ruud C. (5)
    17 Medvedev D. (3) Bye
    18 O’Connell C. Arnaldi M. 0 : 2
    19 Purcell M. Giron M. 2 : 1
    20 Bye Korda S. (25)
    21 Bublik A. (17) Bye
    22 Koepfer D. Carballes Baena R.
    23 Machac T. Ruusuvuori E. 2 : 1
    24 Bye Shelton B. (14)
    25 De Minaur A. (10) Bye
    26 Blanch Dar. (WC) Nadal R. (PR)
    27 Cachin P. Ofner S. 2 : 0
    28 Bye Tiafoe F. (20)
    29 Lehecka J. (30) Bye
    30 Kovacevic A. (Q) Medjedovic H. (Q)
    31 Lajovic D. Monteiro T. (Q) 0 : 2
    32 Bye Tsitsipas S. (6)
    33 Hurkacz H. (8) Bye
    34 Kokkinakis T. (Q) Draper J. 1 : 2
    35 Altmaier D. Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 0
    36 Bye Fils A. (31)
    37 Baez S. (18) Bye
    38 van Assche L. Bergs Z. (WC) 2 : 1
    39 Darderi L. Monfils G. 2 : 0
    40 Bye Fritz T. (12)
    41 Paul T. (15) Bye
    42 Klein L. (Q) Llamas Ruiz P. (Q) 2 : 1
    43 Karatsev A. Marozsan F. 0 : 2
    44 Bye Cerundolo F. (21)
    45 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Bye
    46 Diaz Acosta F. Shapovalov D. (PR) 1 : 2
    47 Coric B. Hassan B. (Q) 2 : 1
    48 Bye Zverev A. (4)
    49 Rublev A. (7) Bye
    50 Nakashima B. (Q) Bagnis F. (Q) 0 : 2
    51 Moutet C. (Q) Shang J. (WC) 1 : 2
    52 Bye Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    53 Griekspoor T. (24) Bye
    54 Vukic A. Daniel T. 1 : 2
    55 Navone M. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    56 Bye Rune H. (11)
    57 Humbert U. (13) Bye
    58 Van De Zandschulp B. Eubanks C. 2 : 0
    59 Munar J. Borges N. 2 : 0
    60 Bye Struff J-L. (23)
    61 Musetti L. (28) Bye
    62 Safiullin R. Seyboth Wild T. 0 : 2
    63 Rinderknech A. Shevchenko A. 1 : 2
    64 Bye Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Sonego L.
    2 TBD #3 Thompson J. (32)
    3 Jarry N. (22) Cobolli F.
    4 TBD #7 Khachanov K. (16)
    5 Dimitrov G. (9) TBD #10
    6 Auger-Aliassime F. Mannarino A. (19)
    7 Norrie C. (29) TBD #14
    8 Kecmanovic M. Ruud C. (5)
    9 Medvedev D. (3) Arnaldi M.
    10 Purcell M. Korda S. (25)
    11 Bublik A. (17) TBD #22
    12 Machac T. Shelton B. (14)
    13 De Minaur A. (10) TBD #26
    14 Cachin P. Tiafoe F. (20)
    15 Lehecka J. (30) TBD #30
    16 Monteiro T. Tsitsipas S. (6)
    17 Hurkacz H. (8) Draper J.
    18 Altmaier D. Fils A. (31)
    19 Baez S. (18) van Assche L.
    20 Darderi L. Fritz T. (12)
    21 Paul T. (15) Klein L.
    22 Marozsan F. Cerundolo F. (21)
    23 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Shapovalov D.
    24 Coric B. Zverev A. (4)
    25 Rublev A. (7) Bagnis F.
    26 Shang J. Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    27 Griekspoor T. (24) Daniel T.
    28 Navone M. Rune H. (11)
    29 Humbert U. (13) Van De Zandschulp B.
    30 Munar J. Struff J-L. (23)
    31 Musetti L. (28) Seyboth Wild T.
    32 Shevchenko A. Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24
    13 TBD #25 TBD #26
    14 TBD #27 TBD #28
    15 TBD #29 TBD #30
    16 TBD #31 TBD #32

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 3 (17.53%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.18%)

    3. Zverev Alexander: 10 (5.26%)

    4. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.26%)

    5. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.38%)

    6. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.51%)

    7. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.51%)

    8. Rune Holger: 15 (3.51%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.75%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.75%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.75%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.75%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.75%)

    14. Draper Jack: 50 (1.05%)

    15. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.05%)

    16. Navone Mariano: 50 (1.05%)

    17. Shapovalov Denis: 50 (1.05%)

    18. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.05%)

    19. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.05%)

    20. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.05%)

    21. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.05%)

    22. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.05%)

    23. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.05%)

    24. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.05%)

    25. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.7%)

    26. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.7%)

    27. Marozsan Fabian: 75 (0.7%)

    28. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.7%)

    29. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.7%)

    30. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.7%)

    31. Darderi Luciano: 75 (0.7%)

    32. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Coric Borna: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Altmaier Daniel: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    45. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    46. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    47. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 100 (0.53%)

    48. van Assche Luca: 100 (0.53%)

    49. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.26%)

    50. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.26%)

    51. Giron Marcos: 200 (0.26%)

    52. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.26%)

    53. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    54. Daniel Taro: 200 (0.26%)

    55. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.26%)

    56. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.26%)

    57. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.26%)

    58. Kotov Pavel: 200 (0.26%)

    59. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.26%)

    60. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.26%)

    61. Galan Daniel Elahi: 200 (0.26%)

    62. Medjedovic Hamad: 200 (0.26%)

    63. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 200 (0.26%)

    64. Ruusuvuori Emil: 251 (0.21%)

    65. Lajovic Dusan: 251 (0.21%)

    66. Fonseca Joao: 251 (0.21%)

    67. Shang Juncheng: 251 (0.21%)

    68. Klein Lukas: 251 (0.21%)

    69. Kovacevic Aleksandar: 251 (0.21%)

    70. Bagnis Facundo: 251 (0.21%)

    71. Gasquet Richard: 251 (0.21%)

    72. Machac Tomas: 451 (0.12%)

    73. Purcell Max: 451 (0.12%)

    74. Cachin Pedro: 451 (0.12%)

    75. Zhang Zhizhen: 451 (0.12%)

    76. O’Connell Christopher: 451 (0.12%)

    77. Nishioka Yoshihito: 451 (0.12%)

    78. Blanch Darwin: 451 (0.12%)

    79. Monteiro Thiago: 451 (0.12%)

    80. Ramos-Vinolas Albert: 451 (0.12%)

    Pedro Cachin – Francis Tiafoe and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment