Peristeri BC vs UCAM Murcia, Apr 28, 2024

Champions League Basketball, on Sunday,

Peristeri BC

Murcia

Score, Highlights

Peristeri BC 34% Murcia 66%

Short Preview

The upcoming Champions League Basketball match on April 28, 2024, between Peristeri BC and UCAM Murcia is expected to be a competitive game. Peristeri BC, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while UCAM Murcia has won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, the coefficients for the match are 2.75 for Peristeri BC and 1.4 for UCAM Murcia, indicating that UCAM Murcia is the favorite to win. Our ML estimation gives UCAM Murcia a 64.9% chance of winning, while Peristeri BC has a 35.1% chance.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a score of 78:84 in favor of UCAM Murcia. Both teams will be looking to secure a victory in this important match, and fans can expect an exciting and closely contested game between these two competitive teams.

Facts

  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Peristeri BC could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Murcia will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 78:84

    Outrights of Champions League Basketball Peristeri: 9.93%

    Watch Watch and Bet Peristeri BC – Murcia available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.65 1.42
    MarathonBet 2.79 1.43 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 2.75 1.4
    Best for US Customers 2.75 1.4

    Latest Results

    26.04.24 CB Canarias – Peristeri BC – 97:93
    19.04.24 Panathinaikos BC – Peristeri BC – 93:88
    16.04.24 Baskets Bonn – Peristeri BC – 77:89
    13.04.24 Peristeri BC – BC Aris Thessaloniki – 75:82
    10.04.24 Peristeri BC – Baskets Bonn – 90:62
    26.04.24 UCAM Murcia – Unicaja Málaga – 74:80
    20.04.24 FC Barcelona Basketball – UCAM Murcia – 97:86
    13.04.24 UCAM Murcia – Palencia Baloncesto – 90:77
    09.04.24 EnBW Ludwigsburg – UCAM Murcia – 72:85
    06.04.24 Joventut Badalona – UCAM Murcia – 75:82

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    Quarter-finals

    1 Tenerife Tofas 2 : 1
    2 Bonn Peristeri 1 : 2
    3 Murcia Ludwigsburg 2 : 0
    4 Unicaja Promitheas 2 : 0

    Semi-finals

    1 Tenerife Peristeri 97 : 93
    2 Murcia Unicaja 74 : 80

    Final

    1 Tenerife Unicaja

    3rd place

    2 Peristeri Murcia

    Champions League Basketball Outrights

    1. Unicaja: 2 (44.69%)

    2. Tenerife: 3.25 (27.5%)

    3. Murcia: 5 (17.88%)

    4. Peristeri: 9 (9.93%)

    Peristeri BC – UCAM Murcia and other Champions League Basketball events on our partner.

  • Champions League Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment