Philadelphia Phillies vs San Francisco Giants, May 05, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Philadelphia Phillies

San Francisco Giants

Score, Highlights

Philadelphia 48.8% San Francisco 51.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Philadelphia Phillies: 6.02% San Francisco Giants: 1.09%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.95 1.87
MarathonBet 1.87 1.79
WilliamHill 1.95 1.87
Pinnacle 2 1.92
Best for US Customers 1.97 1.84

Latest Results

03.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 4:3
01.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 1:2
30.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 5:7
29.04.24 Los Angeles Angels – Philadelphia Phillies – 6:5
28.04.24 San Diego Padres – Philadelphia Phillies – 6:8
03.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 4:3
02.05.24 Boston Red Sox – San Francisco Giants – 1:3
01.05.24 Boston Red Sox – San Francisco Giants – 6:2
30.04.24 Boston Red Sox – San Francisco Giants – 4:0
28.04.24 San Francisco Giants – Pittsburgh Pirates – 3:2

Facts

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 2 and 11).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 3.
  • Philadelphia is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches San Francisco is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Philadelphia could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 14 matches and goals 93-123.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Philadelphia won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 51-52.

    Latest Head To Head

    03.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 4:3
    23.08.23 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 6:8
    22.08.23 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 4:3
    21.08.23 Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants – 10:4
    17.05.23 San Francisco Giants – Philadelphia Phillies – 7:4

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Baltimore Orioles 32 21 11 167:123 0.656
    2 New York Yankees 35 22 13 161:122 0.629
    3 Cleveland Guardians 32 20 12 157:123 0.625
    4 Kansas City Royals 33 20 13 155:99 0.606
    5 Minnesota Twins 32 19 13 151:131 0.594
    6 Detroit Tigers 33 18 15 131:124 0.545
    7 Seattle Mariners 32 17 15 114:107 0.531
    8 Boston Red Sox 34 18 16 153:119 0.529
    9 Texas Rangers 33 17 16 146:134 0.515
    10 Oakland Athletics 33 16 17 101:131 0.485
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 34 16 18 120:154 0.471
    12 Tampa Bay Rays 33 15 18 130:171 0.455
    13 Los Angeles Angels 32 12 20 137:169 0.375
    14 Houston Astros 32 12 20 147:161 0.375
    15 Chicago White Sox 32 6 26 89:176 0.188

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 30 20 10 160:113 0.667
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 33 22 11 153:125 0.667
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 32 20 12 165:139 0.625
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 34 21 13 181:131 0.618
    5 Chicago Cubs 34 20 14 163:150 0.588
    6 New York Mets 32 16 16 143:138 0.500
    7 Cincinnati Reds 32 16 16 150:135 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 35 17 18 170:164 0.486
    9 Washington Nationals 33 16 17 131:144 0.485
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 32 15 17 112:139 0.469
    11 San Francisco Giants 33 15 18 124:148 0.455
    12 Pittsburgh Pirates 34 15 19 121:138 0.441
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 33 14 19 163:151 0.424
    14 Miami Marlins 34 9 25 121:182 0.265
    15 Colorado Rockies 33 8 25 120:195 0.242

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.04 (18.06%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.02 (14.54%)

    3. New York Yankees: 8 (9.12%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.46 (7.71%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.12 (6.02%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 13.34 (5.47%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.43 (4.73%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 20.43 (3.57%)

    9. Minnesota Twins: 22.14 (3.3%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 24.68 (2.96%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 26.64 (2.74%)

    12. Toronto Blue Jays: 30.14 (2.42%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 36.5 (2%)

    14. Boston Red Sox: 37.22 (1.96%)

    15. Tampa Bay Rays: 37.75 (1.93%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 40.65 (1.8%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 42.21 (1.73%)

    18. Detroit Tigers: 45.57 (1.6%)

    19. San Diego Padres: 46.68 (1.56%)

    20. Milwaukee Brewers: 55.14 (1.32%)

    21. New York Mets: 57.5 (1.27%)

    22. Kansas City Royals: 62.22 (1.17%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 66.7 (1.09%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 100.71 (0.72%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 203.72 (0.36%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 268.93 (0.27%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 356.07 (0.21%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 366.75 (0.2%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 998.93 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1052.51 (0.07%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming MLB matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the San Francisco Giants, the Phillies have been on a hot streak, winning 4 out of their last 5 games. On the other hand, the Giants have won 2 out of their last 5 games.

    The Phillies will be playing at home, which could give them an advantage in this matchup. The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.04 for the Phillies and 1.83 for the Giants, indicating that the odds are slightly in favor of the Phillies.

    Our ML estimation gives the Phillies a 47.7% chance of winning, with the Giants at 52.3%. This suggests that it will be a close and competitive game between these two teams.

    Overall, this matchup between the Phillies and the Giants promises to be an exciting and closely contested game, with both teams having a good chance of coming out on top. Fans can expect a thrilling game of baseball with both teams giving it their all to secure the win.

    Generated automatically

    Philadelphia Phillies – San Francisco Giants and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment