Philadelphia Phillies vs St. Louis Cardinals, Jun 02, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Philadelphia

St. Louis

Score, Highlights

Philadelphia 55.6% St. Louis 44.4%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Philadelphia Phillies: 12.1% St.Louis Cardinals: 1.24%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
bet_at_home 1.75 2.21
MarathonBet 1.72 2.2
WilliamHill 1.74 2.15
Pinnacle 1.76 2.22
Best for US Customers 1.71 2.14

Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ESPN, ESPN Deportes

Latest Results

31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
29.05.24 San Francisco Giants – Philadelphia Phillies – 1:6
28.05.24 San Francisco Giants – Philadelphia Phillies – 1:0
27.05.24 San Francisco Giants – Philadelphia Phillies – 8:4
26.05.24 Colorado Rockies – Philadelphia Phillies – 5:2
31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
29.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:5
28.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 1:7
27.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:1
26.05.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Chicago Cubs – 4:3

Facts

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 and 7).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 3.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 84-52.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Philadelphia won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 41-15.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
    10.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:4
    09.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:0
    08.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 3:5
    17.09.23 St. Louis Cardinals – Philadelphia Phillies – 6:5

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 59 40 19 285:184 0.678
    2 Cleveland Guardians 58 39 19 296:215 0.672
    3 Baltimore Orioles 56 37 19 284:209 0.661
    4 Kansas City Royals 60 35 25 293:220 0.583
    5 Minnesota Twins 58 32 26 256:251 0.552
    6 Seattle Mariners 59 32 27 216:222 0.542
    7 Boston Red Sox 59 30 29 257:231 0.508
    8 Texas Rangers 58 28 30 258:256 0.483
    9 Detroit Tigers 58 28 30 246:248 0.483
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 59 28 31 230:284 0.475
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 57 27 30 226:258 0.474
    12 Houston Astros 59 26 33 257:263 0.441
    13 Oakland Athletics 60 24 36 230:292 0.400
    14 Los Angeles Angels 57 21 36 242:284 0.368
    15 Chicago White Sox 59 15 44 169:304 0.254

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 59 36 23 289:210 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 58 35 23 298:238 0.603
    4 Atlanta Braves 56 32 24 254:216 0.571
    5 San Diego Padres 61 32 29 273:261 0.525
    6 San Francisco Giants 58 29 29 249:272 0.500
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 58 27 31 235:259 0.466
    10 Washington Nationals 57 26 31 225:241 0.456
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 58 26 32 269:270 0.448
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 58 24 34 245:285 0.414
    14 Colorado Rockies 56 21 35 237:309 0.375
    15 Miami Marlins 59 21 38 219:295 0.356

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.88 (18.26%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.74 (12.34%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.86 (12.1%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.24 (9.79%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.34 (9.65%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.96 (4.74%)

    7. Houston Astros: 15.74 (4.5%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 16.24 (4.36%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21.71 (3.26%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 26.25 (2.7%)

    11. Milwaukee Brewers: 29.94 (2.37%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 32.31 (2.19%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 38.49 (1.84%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 47.98 (1.48%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 51.83 (1.37%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 54.27 (1.31%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 54.84 (1.29%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 57.22 (1.24%)

    19. Arizona Diamondbacks: 60.31 (1.18%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.74 (0.97%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 90.51 (0.78%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 136.81 (0.52%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 137.69 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 150.58 (0.47%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 412.97 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 426.86 (0.17%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 431.3 (0.16%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 448.61 (0.16%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1036.85 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1983.11 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match between the Philadelphia Phillies and the St. Louis Cardinals on June 02, 2024, promises to be an exciting showdown between two competitive teams. The Phillies, who are the home team, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Cardinals have won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given odds of 1.72 for the Phillies and 2.2 for the Cardinals, making the Phillies the slight favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives the Phillies a 56.8% chance of winning, with the Cardinals having a 43.2% chance.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 6-4 victory for the Phillies. With both teams coming off recent wins, it will be interesting to see how they match up against each other on the field. Fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game with both teams fighting hard for the win.

    Generated automatically

    Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment