Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Red Sox, Apr 20, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

Pittsburgh

Boston

Score, Highlights

Pittsburgh 52.7% Boston 47.3%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Boston Red Sox on April 20, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. Pittsburgh Pirates, who are the home team, have won 1 out of their last 5 matches, while Boston Red Sox have won 2 out of their last 5 matches. The bookmakers have given coefficients of 1.83-2.04, indicating that the outcome of the game is quite uncertain.

Our ML estimation gives Pittsburgh Pirates a 54.8% chance of winning, with a 45.2% chance of a draw or a Boston Red Sox win. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a tie at 5:5.

Both teams will be looking to secure a much-needed win in this match to improve their standings in the league. With the game expected to be closely contested, fans can anticipate an exciting and intense matchup between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Boston Red Sox.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Pittsburgh won 3.
  • Pittsburgh is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Boston is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Pittsburgh could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Pittsburgh have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Boston have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Pittsburgh won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 93-94.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pittsburgh won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 37-53.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Boston Red Sox: 1.76% Pittsburgh Pirates: 1.29%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.87 2.08
    Best for US Customers 1.79 2

    Latest Results

    17.04.24 New York Mets – Pittsburgh Pirates – 9:1
    16.04.24 New York Mets – Pittsburgh Pirates – 3:1
    15.04.24 New York Mets – Pittsburgh Pirates – 6:3
    14.04.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Pittsburgh Pirates – 2:9
    13.04.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Pittsburgh Pirates – 4:3
    18.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 4:5
    17.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 2:0
    16.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 7:10
    15.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Cleveland Guardians – 0:6
    14.04.24 Boston Red Sox – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4

    Latest Head To Head

    11.03.24 Boston Red Sox – Pittsburgh Pirates – 1:0
    05.04.23 Boston Red Sox – Pittsburgh Pirates – 1:4
    04.04.23 Boston Red Sox – Pittsburgh Pirates – 1:4
    03.04.23 Boston Red Sox – Pittsburgh Pirates – 6:7
    23.03.23 Pittsburgh Pirates – Boston Red Sox – 4:7

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 19 13 6 90:70 0.684
    2 Cleveland Guardians 19 13 6 102:65 0.684
    3 Baltimore Orioles 18 12 6 104:77 0.667
    4 Kansas City Royals 19 12 7 92:52 0.632
    5 Tampa Bay Rays 20 11 9 84:101 0.550
    6 Texas Rangers 20 11 9 103:87 0.550
    7 Toronto Blue Jays 19 10 9 73:90 0.526
    8 Detroit Tigers 19 10 9 71:75 0.526
    9 Boston Red Sox 20 10 10 85:81 0.500
    10 Los Angeles Angels 19 9 10 86:92 0.474
    11 Seattle Mariners 19 9 10 66:77 0.474
    12 Oakland Athletics 19 8 11 56:78 0.421
    13 Minnesota Twins 17 6 11 58:78 0.353
    14 Houston Astros 20 6 14 87:110 0.300
    15 Chicago White Sox 18 3 15 38:92 0.167

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 17 12 5 108:79 0.706
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 17 11 6 98:73 0.647
    3 Chicago Cubs 19 12 7 109:89 0.632
    4 Philadelphia Phillies 19 11 8 72:78 0.579
    5 Pittsburgh Pirates 19 11 8 92:81 0.579
    6 Los Angeles Dodgers 21 12 9 106:94 0.571
    7 New York Mets 18 10 8 87:73 0.556
    8 San Diego Padres 21 11 10 109:97 0.524
    9 Cincinnati Reds 18 9 9 95:85 0.500
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 19 9 10 70:79 0.474
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 20 9 11 106:92 0.450
    12 San Francisco Giants 20 9 11 84:91 0.450
    13 Washington Nationals 18 8 10 66:80 0.444
    14 Colorado Rockies 19 4 15 76:117 0.211
    15 Miami Marlins 20 4 16 73:113 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.14 (17.67%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.31 (13.77%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.09 (10.31%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.39 (6.42%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 11.9 (6.14%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 12.04 (6.07%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.58 (5.01%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23 (3.18%)

    9. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.56 (2.75%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 26.74 (2.73%)

    11. Seattle Mariners: 29.72 (2.46%)

    12. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.5 (2.4%)

    13. Cleveland Guardians: 33.05 (2.21%)

    14. St.Louis Cardinals: 33.06 (2.21%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 36.88 (1.98%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 37.64 (1.94%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 38 (1.92%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 41.5 (1.76%)

    19. New York Mets: 53.43 (1.37%)

    20. Detroit Tigers: 55.75 (1.31%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 56.5 (1.29%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.15 (1.28%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 63.25 (1.16%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 73.58 (0.99%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 104.11 (0.7%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 219.67 (0.33%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 315.62 (0.23%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 495.34 (0.15%)

    29. Chicago White Sox: 634.12 (0.12%)

    30. Colorado Rockies: 642.29 (0.11%)

    Pittsburgh Pirates – Boston Red Sox and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment