Pittsburgh Pirates vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Jun 04, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Pirates

LA Dodgers

Score, Highlights

Pittsburgh 37.5% LA Dodgers 62.5%

Prediction (the most likely score): 3:5

Outrights of MLB Los Angeles Dodgers: 19.04% Pittsburgh Pirates: 0.51%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
bet_at_home 2.63 1.56
MarathonBet 2.58 1.54
WilliamHill 2.6 1.56
Pinnacle 2.63 1.56
Best for US Customers 2.5 1.52

Latest Results

02.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Pittsburgh Pirates – 5:4
01.06.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Pittsburgh Pirates – 1:8
31.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Pittsburgh Pirates – 5:3
29.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 2:10
29.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 8:0
02.06.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 4:0
01.06.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 4:1
31.05.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Colorado Rockies – 1:4
29.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:10
28.05.24 New York Mets – Los Angeles Dodgers – 0:3

Facts

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 11 and 2).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Pittsburgh won 2.
  • Recent matches Pittsburgh is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • LA Dodgers is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Pittsburgh have a series of guest games.
  • LA Dodgers will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Pittsburgh won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 86-100.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pittsburgh won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 46-50.

    Latest Head To Head

    06.07.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 5:2
    05.07.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 6:4
    04.07.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 7:9
    03.07.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Pittsburgh Pirates – 5:2
    27.04.23 Pittsburgh Pirates – Los Angeles Dodgers – 6:2

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 57 37 20 287:213 0.649
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    8 Texas Rangers 59 29 30 264:256 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 59 29 30 254:252 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 58 28 30 231:262 0.483
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    12 Houston Astros 60 26 34 260:267 0.433
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 59 21 38 243:298 0.356
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 60 41 19 313:214 0.683
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 59 36 23 304:241 0.610
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 62 32 30 276:265 0.516
    6 St.Louis Cardinals 57 28 29 221:262 0.491
    7 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 60 29 31 257:286 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 58 27 31 230:243 0.466
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 59 27 32 274:274 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 59 26 33 242:249 0.441
    13 New York Mets 59 24 35 249:290 0.407
    14 Colorado Rockies 58 21 37 238:317 0.362
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19.04%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.79 (12.66%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.89 (12.46%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.79 (9.42%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.13 (9.02%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.79 (4.96%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 16.07 (4.56%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.42 (4.21%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.96 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 27.22 (2.7%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 27.89 (2.63%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.11 (2.03%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 36.65 (2%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 54.47 (1.35%)

    15. San Francisco Giants: 58.24 (1.26%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.29 (1.24%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.93 (1.18%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.09 (1.18%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.19 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.48 (1%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.6 (0.77%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.46 (0.51%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 144.64 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 180.64 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.66 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 502.66 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 503.69 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.32 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2517.99 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    This MLB matchup between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Los Angeles Dodgers on June 4, 2024, is set to be an exciting one. The Pirates, who have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, will be playing at home against the Dodgers, who have won 4 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.59 for the Pirates and 1.54 for the Dodgers, indicating that they see the Dodgers as the favorites to win this game. However, our ML estimation gives the Pirates a 39.5% chance of winning, with the Dodgers at 60.5%.

    The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 3-5 victory for the Dodgers. With both teams having had mixed results in their recent matches, it will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this highly anticipated matchup. Fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game between these two talented teams.

    Generated automatically

    Pittsburgh Pirates – Los Angeles Dodgers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment