Pohang Steelers vs Incheon United, Apr 28, 2024

South Korean K-League 1, on Sunday,

Pohang

Incheon United

Score, Highlights

Pohang 43.6% Draw 28.4%% Incheon 28%

Short Preview

In this upcoming K-League 1 match, Pohang Steelers will be facing off against Incheon United at home. Pohang Steelers have been in decent form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches, while Incheon United have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Pohang Steelers are slight favorites with odds of 2.3, while Incheon United are the underdogs with odds of 3.21. Our ML estimation gives Pohang Steelers a 41.5% chance of winning, a draw at 29%, and Incheon United a 29.5% chance of pulling off the upset.

This match is expected to be a closely contested affair, with both teams having a relatively equal chance of coming out on top. Pohang Steelers will be looking to capitalize on their home advantage, while Incheon United will be hoping to spring a surprise and secure a valuable away win. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive match between these two K-League 1 sides.

Facts

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ K League 1 (Championship Group: ) and 9 in the zone K League 1 (Relegation Group: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Pohang won 2.
  • Pohang is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Incheon is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Pohang could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Pohang will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Pohang won 10 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 27-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pohang won 4 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 14-12.

    Outrights of South Korean K-League 1 Pohang: 7.83%

    Watch Watch and Bet Pohang – Incheon available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 2.21 3.37 3.42
    betsson 2.1 3.3 3.3
    MarathonBet 2.18 3.34 3.4 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 2.15 3.3 3.3
    Pinnacle 2.22 3.37 3.42
    Best for US Customers 2.11 3.25 3.35

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Pohang Steelers – Gimcheon Sangmu FC – 0:0
    13.04.24 FC Seoul – Pohang Steelers – 2:4
    07.04.24 Daejeon Citizen – Pohang Steelers – 1:2
    02.04.24 Pohang Steelers – Suwon FC – 1:1
    30.03.24 Jeju United – Pohang Steelers – 0:2
    21.04.24 Gangwon FC – Incheon United – 4:1
    17.04.24 Gimhae FC – Incheon United – 0:1
    14.04.24 Incheon United – Daegu FC – 1:1
    06.04.24 Incheon United – Jeju United – 0:1
    03.04.24 Gwangju FC – Incheon United – 2:3

    Latest Head To Head

    20.10.23 Pohang Steelers – Incheon United – 1:1
    02.09.23 Incheon United – Pohang Steelers – 0:2
    25.06.23 Incheon United – Pohang Steelers – 0:1
    30.04.23 Pohang Steelers – Incheon United – 0:2
    16.10.22 Incheon United – Pohang Steelers – 1:1

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Pohang 8 5 2 1 13:6 7 17
    2 Gimcheon Sangmu 8 5 1 2 13:10 3 16
    3 Ulsan HD 7 4 2 1 16:9 7 14
    4 Gangwon 8 3 3 2 15:14 1 12
    5 Suwon FC 8 3 3 2 8:11 -3 12
    6 Jeju Utd 8 3 1 4 8:10 -2 10
    7 Seoul 8 2 3 3 12:11 1 9
    8 Jeonbuk 8 2 3 3 11:13 -2 9
    9 Incheon 8 2 3 3 10:12 -2 9
    10 Daegu 8 1 4 3 5:10 -5 7
    11 Gwangju FC 7 2 0 5 11:12 -1 6
    12 Daejeon 8 1 3 4 6:10 -4 6

    South Korean K-League 1 Outrights

    1. Ulsan Hyundai: 1.02 (92.17%)

    2. Pohang: 12 (7.83%)

    Pohang Steelers – Incheon United and other South Korean K-League 1 events on our partner.

  • South Korean K-League 1

    Related Articles

    0 Comment