Rayo Zuliano vs Sportivo Ameliano, Apr 24, 2024

Copa Sudamericana, on Wednesday,

Rayo Zuliano

Sportivo Ameliano

Score, Highlights

Rayo Zuliano 29.9% Draw 28.6%% Sportivo Ameliano 41.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming Copa Sudamericana match between Rayo Zuliano and Sportivo Ameliano on April 24, 2024, promises to be an exciting and closely contested game. Both teams have been struggling in their recent matches, with Rayo Zuliano winning none of their last five games and Sportivo Ameliano also failing to secure a victory in their last five outings.

The bookmakers have slightly favored Sportivo Ameliano with coefficients of 2.28, while Rayo Zuliano’s coefficients are set at 3.11. However, our ML estimation gives a slightly higher probability of 41% for a Sportivo Ameliano win, with Rayo Zuliano having a 30% chance of victory and a 29% chance of a draw.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 1-1 draw, indicating that both teams are evenly matched and capable of scoring goals. With both teams in need of a win to boost their morale and standing in the tournament, this match is sure to be filled with intensity and determination from both sides. Fans can expect an exciting clash between Rayo Zuliano and Sportivo Ameliano as they battle it out on the field for a crucial victory.

Facts

  • One and the other team are in an unacceptable form.
  • Sportivo Ameliano could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Sportivo Ameliano have a series of guest games.
  • Sportivo Ameliano will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights of Copa Sudamericana Rayo Zuliano: 0.06%

    Watch Watch and Bet Rayo Zuliano – Sportivo Ameliano available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 3.1 3.25 2.25
    betsson 3.1 3.3 2.25
    MarathonBet 3.13 3.28 2.27 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 3.05 3.2 2.21

    Latest Results

    18.04.24 Estudiantes de Mérida – Rayo Zuliano – 2:1
    14.04.24 Rayo Zuliano – Deportivo La Guaira – 2:2
    09.04.24 Athletico Paranaense – Rayo Zuliano – 6:0
    06.04.24 Carabobo FC – Rayo Zuliano – 2:2
    03.04.24 Rayo Zuliano – Danubio FC – 0:2
    14.04.24 Cerro Porteño – Sportivo Ameliano – 3:0
    09.04.24 Danubio FC – Sportivo Ameliano – 0:0
    05.04.24 Nacional Asuncion – Sportivo Ameliano – 1:1
    02.04.24 Sportivo Ameliano – Athletico Paranaense – 1:4
    27.03.24 Tacuary – Sportivo Ameliano – 1:1

    Standings

    Group Stage

    Group A

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Always Ready 2 1 1 0 3:1 2 4
    2 Defensa y Justicia 2 1 1 0 2:1 1 4
    3 Ind. Medellin 2 1 0 1 4:4 0 3
    4 Cesar Vallejo 2 0 0 2 2:5 -3 0

    Group B

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 U. Catolica 2 1 1 0 1:0 1 4
    2 Union La Calera 2 1 0 1 1:1 0 3
    3 Cruzeiro 2 0 2 0 3:3 0 2
    4 Alianza 2 0 1 1 3:4 -1 1

    Group C

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Delfin 2 1 1 0 3:1 2 4
    2 Belgrano 2 0 2 0 1:1 0 2
    3 Internacional 2 0 2 0 0:0 0 2
    4 Tomayapo 2 0 1 1 0:2 -2 1

    Group D

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Fortaleza 2 2 0 0 7:0 7 6
    2 Boca Juniors 2 1 1 0 1:0 1 4
    3 Nacional Potosi 2 0 1 1 0:5 -5 1
    4 Sportivo Trinidense 2 0 0 2 0:3 -3 0

    Group E

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Athletico-PR 2 2 0 0 10:1 9 6
    2 Danubio 2 1 1 0 2:0 2 4
    3 Ameliano 2 0 1 1 1:4 -3 1
    4 Rayo Zuliano 2 0 0 2 0:8 -8 0

    Group F

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Corinthians 2 1 1 0 5:1 4 4
    2 Racing Montevideo 2 1 1 0 4:1 3 4
    3 Argentinos Jrs 2 1 0 1 3:5 -2 3
    4 Nacional Asuncion 2 0 0 2 2:7 -5 0

    Group G

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Cuiaba 2 1 1 0 3:1 2 4
    2 Lanus 2 1 1 0 3:2 1 4
    3 Deportivo Garcilaso 2 1 0 1 4:4 0 3
    4 Metropolitanos 2 0 0 2 2:5 -3 0

    Group H

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Racing Club 2 2 0 0 5:0 5 6
    2 Coquimbo 2 1 0 1 1:1 0 3
    3 Bragantino 2 1 0 1 1:3 -2 3
    4 Sp. Luqueno 2 0 0 2 0:3 -3 0

    Copa Sudamericana Outrights

    1. Internacional: 7.5 (13.03%)

    2. Boca Juniors: 8 (12.22%)

    3. Athletico-PR: 9.69 (10.09%)

    4. Corinthians: 10 (9.78%)

    5. Fortaleza: 11.38 (8.59%)

    6. Racing Club: 11.38 (8.59%)

    7. Bragantino: 12 (8.15%)

    8. Cruzeiro: 18.63 (5.25%)

    9. Lanus: 19.38 (5.05%)

    10. Defensa y Justicia: 23 (4.25%)

    11. Argentinos Jrs: 29.38 (3.33%)

    12. Cuiaba: 34.38 (2.84%)

    13. Always Ready: 82.5 (1.18%)

    14. U. Catolica: 82.5 (1.18%)

    15. Danubio: 100.63 (0.97%)

    16. Ind. Medellin: 100.63 (0.97%)

    17. CA Belgrano de Cordoba: 100.63 (0.97%)

    18. Delfin: 150.63 (0.65%)

    19. Union La Calera: 150.63 (0.65%)

    20. Racing Montevideo: 250.63 (0.39%)

    21. Sportivo Ameliano: 250.63 (0.39%)

    22. Nacional Asuncion: 250.63 (0.39%)

    23. Deportivo Garcilaso: 500.63 (0.2%)

    24. Cesar Vallejo: 750.63 (0.13%)

    25. Tomayapo: 750.63 (0.13%)

    26. Alianza FC: 751 (0.13%)

    27. Sp. Luqueno: 1000.63 (0.1%)

    28. Nacional Potosi: 1000.63 (0.1%)

    29. Coquimbo: 1000.63 (0.1%)

    30. Metropolitanos: 1000.63 (0.1%)

    31. Rayo Zuliano: 1625.63 (0.06%)

    32. Sportivo Trinidense: 2501 (0.04%)

    Rayo Zuliano – Sportivo Ameliano and other Copa Sudamericana events on our partner.

  • Copa Sudamericana

    Related Articles

    0 Comment