Reggiana vs Cuore Napoli Basket, Apr 28, 2024

Italian Lega A Basketball, on Sunday,

Reggiana

Cuore Napoli Basket

Score, Highlights

Reggiana 59.6% Napoli Basket 40.4%

Short Preview

In this upcoming Italian Lega A Basketball match between Reggiana BC and Cuore Napoli Basket, Reggiana BC will be playing at home. Reggiana BC has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Cuore Napoli Basket has won 1 out of their last 5 matches. The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 1.59 for Reggiana BC to win and 2.35 for Cuore Napoli Basket to win.

According to our ML estimation, there is a 62.3% probability that Reggiana BC will win, a 37.7% probability of a draw, and a 0% probability of Cuore Napoli Basket winning. The bookmakers predict the most likely result to be 84:80 in favor of Reggiana BC.

Overall, it looks like Reggiana BC is the favorite to win this match, but Cuore Napoli Basket will likely put up a good fight. It should be an exciting game to watch with both teams looking to secure a victory.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Reggiana won 3.
  • Recent matches Reggiana is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Napoli Basket is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Reggiana will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Reggiana won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 501-481.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Reggiana won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 260-239.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 84:80

    Outrights of Italian Lega A Basketball Reggiana: 2.3%

    Watch Watch and Bet Reggiana – Napoli Basket available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.6 2.25
    MarathonBet 1.6 2.36 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.58 2.45

    Latest Results

    22.04.24 Virtus Bologna – Reggiana BC – 83:73
    14.04.24 Reggiana BC – Basket Brindisi – 74:66
    07.04.24 Pistoia Basket 2000 – Reggiana BC – 83:82
    30.03.24 Reggiana BC – Olimpia Milano – 68:72
    24.03.24 Basket Pesaro – Reggiana BC – 69:87
    21.04.24 Cuore Napoli Basket – Basket Trento – 93:103
    14.04.24 Cuore Napoli Basket – Dinamo Sassari – 88:79
    07.04.24 Cimberio Varese – Cuore Napoli Basket – 113:79
    30.03.24 Cuore Napoli Basket – Umana Venezia – 90:97
    24.03.24 Olimpia Milano – Cuore Napoli Basket – 86:84

    Latest Head To Head

    17.02.24 Reggiana BC – Cuore Napoli Basket – 78:87 OT
    10.12.23 Cuore Napoli Basket – Reggiana BC – 87:89
    12.03.23 Reggiana BC – Cuore Napoli Basket – 80:62
    16.10.22 Cuore Napoli Basket – Reggiana BC – 73:67
    13.04.22 Cuore Napoli Basket – Reggiana BC – 82:85

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Virtus Bologna 28 20 8 2476:2167 40
    2 Olimpia Milano 28 20 8 2256:2086 40
    3 Brescia 28 20 8 2447:2195 40
    4 Venezia 28 18 10 2317:2193 36
    5 Trento 28 15 13 2357:2344 30
    6 Reggiana 28 15 13 2252:2237 30
    7 Pistoia 28 14 14 2249:2338 28
    8 Tortona 28 14 14 2260:2207 28
    9 Basket Napoli 28 13 15 2411:2433 26
    10 Cremona 28 12 16 2248:2225 24
    11 Sassari 28 12 16 2200:2345 24
    12 Scafati 28 12 16 2315:2425 24
    13 Varese 28 11 17 2427:2524 22
    14 Treviso 28 10 18 2247:2376 20
    15 Pesaro 28 9 19 2247:2449 18
    16 Brindisi 28 9 19 2116:2281 18

    Italian Lega A Basketball Outrights

    1. Milano: 1.75 (45.62%)

    2. Virtus Bologna: 2.3 (34.71%)

    3. Brescia: 21 (3.8%)

    4. Venezia: 27.5 (2.9%)

    5. Reggiana: 34.75 (2.3%)

    6. Derthona Tortona: 41 (1.95%)

    7. Pistoia: 41 (1.95%)

    8. Aquila Basket Trento: 43.5 (1.84%)

    9. Basket Napoli: 55 (1.45%)

    10. Sassari: 55 (1.45%)

    11. Scafati: 98.5 (0.81%)

    12. Cremona: 188.5 (0.42%)

    13. Varese: 201 (0.4%)

    14. Treviso: 201 (0.4%)

    Reggiana – Cuore Napoli Basket and other Italian Lega A Basketball events on our partner.

  • Italian Lega A Basketball

    Related Articles

    0 Comment