Richard Gasquet vs Lorenzo Sonego, Apr 25, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Thursday,

Richard Gasquet

Sonego

Score, Highlights

Gasquet 28.8% Sonego 71.2%

Short Preview

In this match between Richard Gasquet and Lorenzo Sonego at ATP Madrid, Gasquet will be looking to continue his recent success on the court, having won 3 out of his last 5 matches. Meanwhile, Sonego will be aiming to improve his record after winning 2 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given Gasquet odds of 3.31, while Sonego has odds of 1.34. Our ML estimation suggests that Gasquet has a 31% chance of winning, while Sonego has a 69% chance.

Gasquet, being the home player, may have the support of the crowd on his side, which could potentially give him an edge in the match. However, Sonego has been in good form recently and will be a tough opponent for Gasquet.

Overall, this match promises to be a close and exciting encounter, with both players having a chance to come out on top. It will be interesting to see which player will be able to seize the opportunity and emerge victorious in this ATP Madrid clash.

Facts

  • One and the other player get a very uncertain game.
  • Gasquet could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Sonego is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Gasquet won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-2.

    Watch Watch and Bet Gasquet – Sonego available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 3.31 1.34 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    23.04.24 Duje Ajdukovic – Richard Gasquet – 0:2
    22.04.24 Stefano Napolitano – Richard Gasquet – 0:2
    22.04.24 Duje Ajdukovic – Richard Gasquet – Canceled
    15.04.24 Richard Gasquet – Federico Coria – Canceled
    05.04.24 Richard Gasquet – Pedro Martinez Portero – 0:2
    16.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Joao Fonseca – 0:2
    11.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Ugo Humbert – 1:2
    10.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 2:0
    07.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 1:2
    06.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Fabio Fognini – Canceled

    Latest Head To Head

    25.04.18 Richard Gasquet – Lorenzo Sonego – 0:2
    18.01.18 Richard Gasquet – Lorenzo Sonego – 3:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Martinez P. (1) Albot R. 0 : 2
    2 Pouille L. (WC) Monteiro T. (20) 1 : 2
    3 Coria F. (2) Kukushkin M. 2 : 1
    4 Halys Q. Llamas Ruiz P. (Alt) 0 : 2
    5 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Omarkhanov A. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Schwartzman D. Ramos A. (16) 1 : 2
    7 Nakashima B. (4) Bennani R. (WC) 2 : 1
    8 Zapata Miralles B. Ugo Carabelli C. (17) 0 : 2
    9 Tirante T. A. (5) Droguet T. 2 : 0
    10 Martin Tiffon P. (WC) Klein L. (22) 0 : 2
    11 Hassan B. (Alt) Nava E. 2 : 0
    12 Mochizuki S. Muller A. (RET.) (18) 1 : 0
    13 Moutet C. (7) Atmane T. 2 : 0
    14 Shelbayh A. (WC) Kopriva V. (24) 2 : 1
    15 Kokkinakis T. (8) Barrere G. 2 : 0
    16 Meligeni Alves F. Thiem D. (14) 1 : 2
    17 Ajdukovic D. (25) Herbert P. 2 : 0
    18 Napolitano S. (Alt) Gasquet R. (19) 0 : 2
    19 Gaston H. (10) Medjedovic H. 1 : 2
    20 Vavassori A. Comesana F. (21) 0 : 2
    21 Kovacevic A. (11) Gigante M. 2 : 0
    22 Vacherot V. Rodionov J. (23) 2 : 1
    23 Goffin D. (12) Bagnis F. 1 : 2
    24 Zeppieri G. Marterer M. (13) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Albot R. Monteiro T. (20) 1 : 2
    2 Coria F. (2) Llamas Ruiz P. 0 : 2
    3 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Ramos A. (16) 1 : 2
    4 Nakashima B. (4) Ugo Carabelli C. (17) 2 : 0
    5 Tirante T. A. (5) Klein L. (22) 0 : 2
    6 Hassan B. Mochizuki S. 2 : 1
    7 Moutet C. (7) Shelbayh A. 2 : 0
    8 Kokkinakis T. (8) Thiem D. (14) 2 : 0
    9 Ajdukovic D. (25) Gasquet R. (19) 0 : 2
    10 Medjedovic H. Comesana F. (21) 2 : 0
    11 Kovacevic A. (11) Vacherot V. 2 : 0
    12 Bagnis F. Zeppieri G. 2 : 0

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 2.57 (20.74%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.03 (17.55%)

    3. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10.33 (5.15%)

    4. Zverev Alexander: 10.67 (4.99%)

    5. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.44%)

    6. Rune Holger: 13.67 (3.9%)

    7. Nadal Rafael: 15.67 (3.4%)

    8. Medvedev Daniil: 15.67 (3.4%)

    9. Dimitrov Grigor: 28.67 (1.86%)

    10. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30.33 (1.76%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30.33 (1.76%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30.33 (1.76%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30.33 (1.76%)

    14. Berrettini Matteo: 50 (1.06%)

    15. Fritz Taylor: 50.33 (1.06%)

    16. Khachanov Karen: 53.67 (0.99%)

    17. Humbert Ugo: 53.67 (0.99%)

    18. Shelton Ben: 53.67 (0.99%)

    19. Tiafoe Frances: 57 (0.93%)

    20. Musetti Lorenzo: 57 (0.93%)

    21. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 70.33 (0.76%)

    22. Norrie Cameron: 70.5 (0.76%)

    23. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.71%)

    24. Jarry Nicolas: 75.33 (0.71%)

    25. Paul Tommy: 80.33 (0.66%)

    26. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 80.33 (0.66%)

    27. Arnaldi Matteo: 92 (0.58%)

    28. Draper Jack: 97 (0.55%)

    29. Korda Sebastian: 97 (0.55%)

    30. Lehecka Jiri: 97 (0.55%)

    31. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    32. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Shapovalov Denis: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Darderi Luciano: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Fils Arthur: 108.67 (0.49%)

    40. Baez Sebastian: 117 (0.46%)

    41. Tabilo Alejandro: 117 (0.46%)

    42. Mensik Jakub: 150.33 (0.35%)

    43. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 183.67 (0.29%)

    44. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 183.67 (0.29%)

    45. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.27%)

    46. Safiullin Roman: 200 (0.27%)

    47. Navone Mariano: 200 (0.27%)

    48. Ruusuvuori Emil: 200 (0.27%)

    49. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.27%)

    50. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.27%)

    51. Coric Borna: 200 (0.27%)

    52. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.27%)

    53. Djere Laslo: 200 (0.27%)

    54. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.27%)

    55. Popyrin Alexei: 200 (0.27%)

    56. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.27%)

    57. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.27%)

    58. Eubanks Christopher: 200 (0.27%)

    59. Lajovic Dusan: 200 (0.27%)

    60. Bublik Alexander: 200.33 (0.27%)

    61. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 200.33 (0.27%)

    62. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200.33 (0.27%)

    63. Ofner Sebastian: 200.33 (0.27%)

    64. Marozsan Fabian: 217 (0.25%)

    65. Karatsev Aslan: 217 (0.25%)

    66. Fonseca Joao: 301 (0.18%)

    67. van Assche Luca: 301 (0.18%)

    68. Machac Tomas: 367.33 (0.14%)

    69. Kotov Pavel: 450.67 (0.12%)

    70. Giron Marcos: 475.5 (0.11%)

    71. Purcell Max: 475.5 (0.11%)

    72. Cachin Pedro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    73. Borges Nuno: 475.5 (0.11%)

    74. Daniel Taro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    75. Zhang Zhizhen: 475.5 (0.11%)

    76. O’Connell Christopher: 475.5 (0.11%)

    77. Landaluce Martin: 475.5 (0.11%)

    78. Altmaier Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    79. Evans Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    80. Vukic Aleksandar: 475.5 (0.11%)

    81. Nishioka Yoshihito: 475.5 (0.11%)

    Richard Gasquet – Lorenzo Sonego and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment