Richmond Tigers vs Western Bulldogs, May 11, 2024

AFL, on Saturday,

Richmond

Western Bulldogs

Score, Highlights

Richmond 30.6% Western 69.4%

Outrights of AFL Western Bulldogs: 2.07% Richmond Tigers: 0.34%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 2.99 1.37

Latest Results

24.04.24 Richmond Tigers – Melbourne Demons – 42:85
14.04.24 West Coast Eagles – Richmond Tigers – 109:70
07.04.24 Richmond Tigers – St Kilda Saints – 60:67
31.03.24 Richmond Tigers – Sydney Swans – 82:77
24.03.24 Richmond Tigers – Port Adelaide Power – 92:122
27.04.24 Fremantle Dockers – Western Bulldogs – 95:71
18.04.24 St Kilda Saints – Western Bulldogs – 64:124
12.04.24 Western Bulldogs – Essendon Bombers – 67:96
06.04.24 Western Bulldogs – Geelong Cats – 91:95
30.03.24 Western Bulldogs – West Coast Eagles – 106:30

Facts

  • A team from the mid-table and an outsider will play in this match (ranked 16 and 11).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Richmond won 3.
  • Richmond is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Western is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Richmond could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Richmond have a series of home games.
  • In this match Western is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Western to win the game is with odds 1.37.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Richmond won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 1297-1209.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Richmond won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 648-520.

    Latest Head To Head

    04.08.23 Western Bulldogs – Richmond Tigers – 126:71
    08.04.23 Richmond Tigers – Western Bulldogs – 84:89
    09.04.22 Richmond Tigers – Western Bulldogs – 99:61
    30.04.21 Richmond Tigers – Western Bulldogs – 77:55
    29.07.20 Western Bulldogs – Richmond Tigers – 49:90

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L %% Pts
    1 Geelong Cats 7 7 0 0 693:512 135.35 28
    2 Sydney Swans 7 6 0 1 728:493 147.67 24
    3 GWS Giants 7 6 0 1 751:551 136.30 24
    4 Melbourne Demons 7 5 0 2 585:464 126.08 20
    5 Port Adelaide Power 8 5 0 3 719:636 113.05 20
    6 Carlton Blues 8 5 0 3 781:711 109.85 20
    7 Collingwood Magpies 8 4 1 3 692:699 99.00 18
    8 Essendon Bombers 7 4 1 2 580:619 93.70 18
    9 Fremantle Dockers 7 4 0 3 553:495 111.72 16
    10 Gold Coast Suns 7 4 0 3 593:587 101.02 16
    11 Western Bulldogs 7 3 0 4 638:556 114.75 12
    12 Adelaide Crows 8 3 0 5 619:608 101.81 12
    13 Brisbane Lions 7 2 0 5 517:549 94.17 8
    14 St Kilda Saints 7 2 0 5 511:572 89.34 8
    15 West Coast Eagles 7 2 0 5 510:688 74.13 8
    16 Richmond Tigers 7 1 0 6 487:645 75.50 4
    17 Hawthorn Hawks 7 1 0 6 474:678 69.91 4
    18 North Melbourne 7 0 0 7 494:862 57.31 0

    AFL Outrights

    1. Greater Western Sydney: 5 (16.98%)

    2. Geelong Cats: 5.5 (15.44%)

    3. Sydney Swans: 6 (14.15%)

    4. Carlton Blues: 7.5 (11.32%)

    5. Melbourne Demons: 9 (9.44%)

    6. Collingwood Magpies: 10 (8.49%)

    7. Port Adelaide Power: 12 (7.08%)

    8. Brisbane Lions: 15 (5.66%)

    9. Fremantle Dockers: 26 (3.27%)

    10. Essendon Bombers: 41 (2.07%)

    11. Western Bulldogs: 41 (2.07%)

    12. Gold Coast Suns: 81 (1.05%)

    13. St Kilda Saints: 81 (1.05%)

    14. Adelaide Crows: 101 (0.84%)

    15. Hawthorn Hawks: 251 (0.34%)

    16. Richmond Tigers: 251 (0.34%)

    17. West Coast Eagles: 351 (0.24%)

    18. North Melbourne: 501 (0.17%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming AFL match on May 11, 2024, the Richmond Tigers will be hosting the Western Bulldogs.

    Based on the latest results, Richmond Tigers have won only 1 out of their last 5 matches, while the Western Bulldogs have won 2 out of their last 5 matches. The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Western Bulldogs are the favorites to win with odds of 1.37, while Richmond Tigers have odds of 3.1.

    Our ML estimation gives the Western Bulldogs a 71% probability of winning, while the Richmond Tigers have a 29% chance.

    Overall, it looks like the Western Bulldogs are in better form and are the favorites going into this match. However, anything can happen in sports, so it will be interesting to see how this matchup unfolds on the field.

    Richmond Tigers – Western Bulldogs and other AFL events on our partner.

  • AFL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment