Roberto Bautista-Agut vs Cameron Norrie, Apr 18, 2024

ATP Barcelona, on Thursday,

Bautista-Agut

Cameron Norrie

Score, Highlights

Bautista-Agut 42.9% Norrie 57.1%

Short Preview

In this ATP Barcelona match on April 18, 2024, Roberto Bautista-Agut will face off against Cameron Norrie. Bautista-Agut, the home player, has been in decent form recently having won 3 out of his last 5 matches. On the other hand, Norrie has won only 1 out of his last 5 matches making him the underdog in this matchup.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Bautista-Agut is the favorite to win with odds of 2.2, while Norrie has odds of 1.64. Our machine learning estimation gives Bautista-Agut a 45.6% chance of winning, Norrie a 54.4% chance, and a draw at 0%.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 0:2 victory for Cameron Norrie. This sets up an exciting showdown between the two players with both looking to secure a crucial victory in the tournament. It will be interesting to see if Bautista-Agut can maintain his recent form or if Norrie can pull off an upset and come out on top in this match.

Facts

  • Recent matches Bautista-Agut is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Norrie is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Norrie could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Norrie will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Bautista-Agut won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 3-5.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

    Watch Watch and Bet Bautista-Agut – Norrie available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.2 1.65
    betsson 2.2 1.65
    MarathonBet 2.17 1.58 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 2.2 1.67
    Best for US Customers 2.22 1.67

    Latest Results

    17.04.24 Andrea Vavassori – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 1:2
    17.04.24 Karen Khachanov – Roberto Bautista-Agut – Canceled
    15.04.24 Roman Safiullin – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 0:2
    10.04.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 2:0
    09.04.24 Roberto Bautista-Agut – Facundo Diaz Acosta – 2:0
    16.04.24 Harold Mayot – Cameron Norrie – Mayot H. retired
    08.04.24 Karen Khachanov – Cameron Norrie – 2:0
    24.03.24 Cameron Norrie – Daniil Medvedev – 0:2
    23.03.24 Cameron Norrie – Flavio Cobolli – 2:1
    11.03.24 Cameron Norrie – Gael Monfils – 1:2

    Latest Head To Head

    11.10.21 Cameron Norrie – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 2:1
    02.02.18 Roberto Bautista-Agut – Cameron Norrie – 2:3

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/32-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) Bye
    2 van Assche L. Zhang Z. 2 : 0
    3 Diaz Acosta F. Rincon D. (WC) 2 : 0
    4 Bye Coric B. (15)
    5 Musetti L. (10) Bye
    6 Grenier H. (LL) Carballes Baena R. 0 : 2
    7 Kotov P. Ofner S. 1 : 2
    8 Bye Tsitsipas S. (5)
    9 De Minaur A. (4) Bye
    10 Cobolli F. Nadal R. (PR) 0 : 2
    11 Altmaier D. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    12 Bye Fils A. (16)
    13 Davidovich Fokina A. (11) Bye
    14 Machac T. Shang J. (Q) 2 : 0
    15 Schwartzman D. (Q) Lajovic D. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Humbert U. (6)
    17 Baez S. (8) Bye
    18 Arnaldi M. Cazaux A. (RET.) 0 : 0
    19 Ajdukovic D. (Q) Trungelliti M. (Q) 0 : 2
    20 Bye Jarry N. (9)
    21 Thompson J. (14) Bye
    22 Munar J. Nishioka Y. 2 : 0
    23 Muller A. Ramos A. (WC) 2 : 0
    24 Bye Ruud C. (3)
    25 Vavassori A. (LL) Bye
    26 Safiullin R. Bautista-Agut R. (WC) 0 : 2
    27 Mayot H. (Q) Cachin P. 2 : 1
    28 Bye Norrie C. (12)
    29 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Bye
    30 Hardt N. (Q) Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 1
    31 Evans D. Nakashima B. 0 : 2
    32 Bye Rublev A. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) van Assche L. (RET.) 1 : 0
    2 Diaz Acosta F. Coric B. (15) 2 : 0
    3 Musetti L. (10) Carballes Baena R.
    4 Ofner S. Tsitsipas S. (5)
    5 De Minaur A. (4) Nadal R.
    6 Altmaier D. Fils A. (16)
    7 Davidovich Fokina A. (WO.) (11) Machac T.
    8 Lajovic D. Humbert U. (6) 2 : 0
    9 Baez S. (8) Arnaldi M. 1 : 2
    10 Trungelliti M. Jarry N. (9) 2 : 0
    11 Thompson J. (14) Munar J. 2 : 1
    12 Muller A. Ruud C. (3) 0 : 2
    13 Vavassori A. Bautista-Agut R. 1 : 2
    14 Mayot H. (RET.) Norrie C. (12) 1 : 1
    15 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Hardt N. 2 : 0
    16 Nakashima B. Rublev A. (2) 2 : 0

    1/8-finals

    1 Marozsan F. (17) Diaz Acosta F.
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 Davidovich Fokina A. (11) Lajovic D.
    5 Arnaldi M. Trungelliti M.
    6 Thompson J. (14) Ruud C. (3)
    7 Bautista-Agut R. Norrie C. (12)
    8 Etcheverry T. M. (13) Nakashima B.

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Barcelona Outrights

    1. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 3.97 (17.25%)

    2. Ruud Casper: 5.82 (11.78%)

    3. Nadal Rafael: 6.32 (10.85%)

    4. De Minaur Alex: 11 (6.23%)

    5. Khachanov Karen: 15 (4.57%)

    6. Nakashima Brandon: 16.09 (4.26%)

    7. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 16.27 (4.21%)

    8. Musetti Lorenzo: 18.36 (3.73%)

    9. Arnaldi Matteo: 18.82 (3.64%)

    10. Norrie Cameron: 19.09 (3.59%)

    11. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 20.91 (3.28%)

    12. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 21.75 (3.15%)

    13. Fils Arthur: 25.36 (2.7%)

    14. Humbert Ugo: 29 (2.36%)

    15. Jarry Nicolas: 29.45 (2.33%)

    16. Machac Tomas: 29.91 (2.29%)

    17. Munar Jaume: 30.55 (2.24%)

    18. Marozsan Fabian: 30.55 (2.24%)

    19. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 33.36 (2.05%)

    20. Lajovic Dusan: 59 (1.16%)

    21. Carballes Baena Roberto: 61.09 (1.12%)

    22. van Assche Luca: 65.27 (1.05%)

    23. Ofner Sebastian: 91.45 (0.75%)

    24. Altmaier Daniel: 92.5 (0.74%)

    25. Vavassori Andrea: 94 (0.73%)

    26. Muller Alexandre: 100.45 (0.68%)

    27. Thompson Jordan: 113.18 (0.61%)

    28. Trungelliti Marco: 170.83 (0.4%)

    Roberto Bautista-Agut – Cameron Norrie and other ATP Barcelona events on our partner.

  • ATP Barcelona

    Related Articles

    0 Comment