Robin Montgomery vs Elina Avanesyan, Apr 23, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Tuesday,

Montgomery

Elina Avanesyan

Score, Highlights

Montgomery 37.2% Avanesyan 62.8%

Short Preview

In the upcoming WTA Madrid match on April 23, 2024, Robin Montgomery will be facing off against Elina Avanesyan. Montgomery, the home player, has won 3 out of her last 5 matches, while Avanesyan has also won 3 out of her last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, the coefficients are in favor of Elina Avanesyan with odds of 1.53, compared to Robin Montgomery’s odds of 2.55. Our ML estimation gives Elina Avanesyan a 63.5% probability of winning, while Robin Montgomery has a 36.5% probability.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 0:2 victory for Elina Avanesyan. This suggests that she is the favorite to win the match. However, in sports, anything can happen, and Robin Montgomery will surely put up a tough fight as the home player. It will be an exciting match to watch with both players in good form leading up to this event.

Facts

  • Two players are playing changeable.
  • Avanesyan could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Avanesyan will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

    Watch Watch and Bet Montgomery – Avanesyan available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.5 1.54 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    16.04.24 Robin Montgomery – Arantxa Rus – 0:2
    14.04.24 Jessika Ponchet – Robin Montgomery – 0:2
    13.04.24 Valeriya Strakhova – Robin Montgomery – 0:2
    29.03.24 Francesca Jones – Robin Montgomery – 2:1
    27.03.24 Robin Montgomery – Hailey Baptiste – 2:0
    17.04.24 Elina Avanesyan – Mirra Andreeva – 0:2
    16.04.24 Fiona Ferro – Elina Avanesyan – 1:2
    24.03.24 Danielle Collins – Elina Avanesyan – 2:0
    23.03.24 Elina Avanesyan – Ons Jabeur – 2:1
    20.03.24 Elina Avanesyan – Erika Andreeva – 2:1

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Osorio C. (1) Danilovic O.
    2 Parrizas-Diaz N. Niemeier J. (24)
    3 Podoroska N. (2) Mandlik E.
    4 Maristany G. (WC) Gracheva V. (15)
    5 Minnen G. (3) Semenistaja D.
    6 Arango E. Rakhimova K. (18)
    7 Cristian J. (4) Kessler M.
    8 Jeanjean L. Saville D. (16)
    9 Dodin O. (5) Romero Gormaz L. (WC)
    10 Riera J. Errani S. (20)
    11 Masarova R. (6) Vickery S.
    12 Liu C. Bouzas Maneiro J. (13)
    13 Pera B. (7) Pigossi L.
    14 Parks A. Zarazua R. (19)
    15 Carle M. L. (8) Preston T.
    16 Sharma A. Volynets K. (21)
    17 Siegemund L. (9) Grant T. C. (WC)
    18 Martinez Cirez C. (WC) Bondar A. (23)
    19 Tauson C. (10) Sramkova R.
    20 Geerlings Martinez A. (WC) Baptiste H. (22)
    21 Dart H. (11) Sasnovich A.
    22 Ferro F. Timofeeva M. (17)
    23 Wickmayer Y. (12) Bejlek S.
    24 Burillo Escorihuela I. (WC) Bai Z. (14)

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 2.25 (23.03%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 6 (8.64%)

    3. Rybakina Elena: 6 (8.64%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 8 (6.48%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 20 (2.59%)

    6. Osaka Naomi: 20 (2.59%)

    7. Svitolina Elina: 30 (1.73%)

    8. Jabeur Ons: 30 (1.73%)

    9. Zheng Qinwen: 30 (1.73%)

    10. Vondrousova Marketa: 30 (1.73%)

    11. Andreeva Mirra: 30 (1.73%)

    12. Kudermetova Veronika: 50 (1.04%)

    13. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 50 (1.04%)

    14. Badosa Paula: 50 (1.04%)

    15. Kalinskaya Anna: 50 (1.04%)

    16. Ostapenko Jelena: 50 (1.04%)

    17. Garcia Caroline: 50 (1.04%)

    18. Stephens Sloane: 50 (1.04%)

    19. Azarenka Victoria: 50 (1.04%)

    20. Noskova Linda: 50 (1.04%)

    21. Bouzkova Marie: 50 (1.04%)

    22. Sakkari Maria: 50 (1.04%)

    23. Krejcikova Barbora: 50 (1.04%)

    24. Kostyuk Marta: 50 (1.04%)

    25. Navarro Emma: 50 (1.04%)

    26. Samsonova Liudmila: 50 (1.04%)

    27. Kasatkina Daria: 50 (1.04%)

    28. Raducanu Emma: 50 (1.04%)

    29. Fernandez Leylah: 75 (0.69%)

    30. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 75 (0.69%)

    31. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 75 (0.69%)

    32. Wozniacki Caroline: 75 (0.69%)

    33. Mertens Elise: 75 (0.69%)

    34. Boulter Katie: 75 (0.69%)

    35. Kalinina Anhelina: 75 (0.69%)

    36. Pliskova Karolina: 75 (0.69%)

    37. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 75 (0.69%)

    38. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 100 (0.52%)

    39. Siniakova Katerina: 100 (0.52%)

    40. Martic Petra: 100 (0.52%)

    41. Potapova Anastasia: 100 (0.52%)

    42. Tsurenko Lesia: 100 (0.52%)

    43. Cirstea Sorana: 100 (0.52%)

    44. Kenin Sofia: 100 (0.52%)

    45. Anisimova Amanda: 100 (0.52%)

    46. Paolini Jasmine: 100 (0.52%)

    47. Maria Tatjana: 100 (0.52%)

    48. Shnaider Diana: 100 (0.52%)

    49. Yastremska Dayana: 100 (0.52%)

    50. Townsend Taylor: 100 (0.52%)

    51. Linette Magda: 100 (0.52%)

    52. Vekic Donna: 100 (0.52%)

    53. Putintseva Yulia: 100 (0.52%)

    54. Keys Madison: 100 (0.52%)

    55. Yuan Yue (1998): 100 (0.52%)

    56. Blinkova Anna: 100 (0.52%)

    57. Bucsa Cristina: 200 (0.26%)

    58. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 200 (0.26%)

    59. Wang Yafan: 200 (0.26%)

    60. Fruhvirtova Linda: 200 (0.26%)

    61. Avanesyan Elina: 200 (0.26%)

    62. Davis Lauren: 200 (0.26%)

    63. Rogers Shelby: 200 (0.26%)

    64. Wang Xinyu (2001): 200 (0.26%)

    65. Frech Magdalena: 200 (0.26%)

    66. Stearns Peyton: 200 (0.26%)

    67. Begu Irina-Camelia: 200 (0.26%)

    68. Bogdan Ana: 200 (0.26%)

    69. Fruhvirtova Brenda: 200 (0.26%)

    70. Burel Clara: 200 (0.26%)

    71. Wang Xiyu: 200 (0.26%)

    72. Dolehide Caroline: 200 (0.26%)

    73. Hibino Nao: 200 (0.26%)

    74. Zhang Shuai: 200 (0.26%)

    75. Krueger Ashlyn: 500 (0.1%)

    76. Eala Alexandra: 500 (0.1%)

    77. Jimenez Kasintseva Victoria: 500 (0.1%)

    78. Sherif Mayar: 500 (0.1%)

    79. Zhu Lin: 500 (0.1%)

    80. Trevisan Martina: 500 (0.1%)

    81. Bronzetti Lucia: 500 (0.1%)

    82. Tomova Viktoriya: 500 (0.1%)

    83. Rus Arantxa: 500 (0.1%)

    84. Montgomery Robin: 500 (0.1%)

    Robin Montgomery – Elina Avanesyan and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment