Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, Apr 16, 2024

NBA, on Tuesday,

Kings

Golden State

Score, Highlights

Sacramento 47.3% Golden State 52.7%

Short Preview

The Sacramento Kings will be looking to improve their recent form as they face off against the Golden State Warriors on April 16, 2024. The Kings have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Warriors have been in better form with 4 wins out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given the Warriors a slight edge in this matchup, with coefficients of 2.03-1.82 in favor of Golden State. Our ML estimation gives the Warriors a 53.1% chance of winning, while the Kings have a 46.9% chance.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a close game with a final score of 112-114 in favor of the Warriors. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive matchup between these two Western Conference rivals.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Sacramento won 2.
  • Recent matches Sacramento is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Golden State is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Sacramento won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 2232-2279.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sacramento won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 1218-1275.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 112:114

    Outrights of NBA Golden State Warriors: 1.16% Sacramento Kings: 0.42%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2 1.83
    bet_at_home 2.1 1.81
    MarathonBet 2.02 1.85
    WilliamHill 2 1.83
    Pinnacle 2.1 1.82
    Best for US Customers 1.98 1.77

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Sacramento Kings – Portland Trail Blazers – 121:82
    12.04.24 Sacramento Kings – Phoenix Suns – 107:108
    11.04.24 Sacramento Kings – New Orleans Pelicans – 123:135
    09.04.24 Oklahoma City Thunder – Sacramento Kings – 112:105
    07.04.24 Brooklyn Nets – Sacramento Kings – 77:107
    14.04.24 Golden State Warriors – Utah Jazz – 123:116
    12.04.24 Golden State Warriors – New Orleans Pelicans – 109:114
    11.04.24 Portland Trail Blazers – Golden State Warriors – 92:100
    09.04.24 Los Angeles Lakers – Golden State Warriors – 120:134
    07.04.24 Golden State Warriors – Utah Jazz – 118:110

    Latest Head To Head

    25.01.24 Golden State Warriors – Sacramento Kings – 133:134
    28.11.23 Sacramento Kings – Golden State Warriors – 124:123
    01.11.23 Golden State Warriors – Sacramento Kings – 102:101
    27.10.23 Sacramento Kings – Golden State Warriors – 114:122
    18.10.23 Golden State Warriors – Sacramento Kings – 116:115

    Standings

    Main

    Western Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Oklahoma City Thunder 82 57 25 9847:9239 0.695
    2 Denver Nuggets 82 57 25 9418:8987 0.695
    3 Minnesota Timberwolves 82 56 26 9264:8735 0.683
    4 Los Angeles Clippers 82 51 31 9481:9212 0.622
    5 Dallas Mavericks 82 50 32 9664:9483 0.610
    6 Phoenix Suns 82 49 33 9532:9281 0.598
    7 New Orleans Pelicans 82 49 33 9436:9074 0.598
    8 Los Angeles Lakers 82 47 35 9679:9630 0.573
    9 Sacramento Kings 82 46 36 9558:9415 0.561
    10 Golden State Warriors 82 46 36 9657:9443 0.561
    11 Houston Rockets 82 41 41 9375:9283 0.500
    12 Utah Jazz 82 31 51 9484:9885 0.378
    13 Memphis Grizzlies 82 27 55 8677:9251 0.329
    14 San Antonio Spurs 82 22 60 9192:9724 0.268
    15 Portland Trail Blazers 82 21 61 8722:9462 0.256

    Eastern Conference

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Boston Celtics 82 64 18 9887:8957 0.780
    2 New York Knicks 82 50 32 9249:8873 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Bucks 82 49 33 9756:9541 0.598
    4 Cleveland Cavaliers 82 48 34 9236:9038 0.585
    5 Orlando Magic 82 47 35 9058:8892 0.573
    6 Indiana Pacers 82 47 35 10110:9860 0.573
    7 Philadelphia 76ers 82 47 35 9397:9147 0.573
    8 Miami Heat 82 46 36 9032:8888 0.561
    9 Chicago Bulls 82 39 43 9206:9324 0.476
    10 Atlanta Hawks 82 36 46 9703:9882 0.439
    11 Brooklyn Nets 82 32 50 9050:9287 0.390
    12 Toronto Raptors 82 25 57 9213:9741 0.305
    13 Charlotte Hornets 82 21 61 8740:9580 0.256
    14 Washington Wizards 82 15 67 9327:10089 0.183
    15 Detroit Pistons 82 14 68 9010:9757 0.171

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 2.64 (30.68%)

    2. Denver Nuggets: 4.03 (20.08%)

    3. Los Angeles Clippers: 10.5 (7.7%)

    4. Milwaukee Bucks: 13.43 (6.02%)

    5. Oklahoma City Thunder: 14.64 (5.52%)

    6. Dallas Mavericks: 15.61 (5.18%)

    7. Minnesota Timberwolves: 19.86 (4.07%)

    8. Phoenix Suns: 20.29 (3.99%)

    9. Philadelphia 76ers: 21.71 (3.72%)

    10. Los Angeles Lakers: 31.86 (2.54%)

    11. New York Knicks: 36.43 (2.22%)

    12. Miami Heat: 39 (2.07%)

    13. Cleveland Cavaliers: 41 (1.97%)

    14. New Orleans Pelicans: 63.67 (1.27%)

    15. Golden State Warriors: 69.43 (1.16%)

    16. Indiana Pacers: 123.86 (0.65%)

    17. Orlando Magic: 144.57 (0.56%)

    18. Sacramento Kings: 193.86 (0.42%)

    19. Chicago Bulls: 879.57 (0.09%)

    20. Atlanta Hawks: 1079.57 (0.07%)

    Sacramento Kings – Golden State Warriors and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment