Saginaw Spirit vs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Apr 13, 2024

OHL, on Saturday,

Saginaw

Sault Ste. Marie

Score, Highlights

Saginaw 48.5% Draw 22%% Sault Ste. Marie 29.5%

Short Preview

This matchup between the Saginaw Spirit and Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds promises to be an exciting and closely contested game. Both teams have been in good form leading up to this match, with Saginaw Spirit winning all of their previous five matches and Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds winning four out of five.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Saginaw Spirit are slight favorites with odds of 1.95, while Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds are the underdogs with odds of 3.21. However, our ML estimation gives Saginaw Spirit a 48.7% chance of winning, with a 21.9% chance of a draw and Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds a 29.4% chance of victory.

Overall, this game could go either way and is likely to be a closely contested battle between two evenly matched teams. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this OHL matchup on April 13, 2024.

Facts

  • 2nd leg. Saginaw Spirit leads series 1-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Saginaw won 4.
  • Saginaw in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Sault Ste. Marie is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Saginaw will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Saginaw won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 70-69.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Saginaw won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 33-35.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.95 4.29 3.21
    Pinnacle 1.95 4.29 3.21

    Latest Results

    11.04.24 Saginaw Spirit – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 4:0
    03.04.24 Owen Sound Attack – Saginaw Spirit – 1:5
    01.04.24 Owen Sound Attack – Saginaw Spirit – 1:2
    30.03.24 Saginaw Spirit – Owen Sound Attack – 5:2
    28.03.24 Saginaw Spirit – Owen Sound Attack – 6:4
    11.04.24 Saginaw Spirit – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 4:0
    03.04.24 Guelph Storm – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 1:5
    01.04.24 Guelph Storm – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 4:5 OT
    30.03.24 Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – Guelph Storm – 4:1
    28.03.24 Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – Guelph Storm – 4:3

    Latest Head To Head

    11.04.24 Saginaw Spirit – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 4:0
    24.03.24 Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – Saginaw Spirit – 2:9
    11.02.24 Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – Saginaw Spirit – 0:3
    31.01.24 Saginaw Spirit – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – 3:5
    31.12.23 Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – Saginaw Spirit – 3:4

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Oshawa Generals (1) Barrie Colts (8) 4 : 2
    2 Brantford Bulldogs (3) Ottawa 67s (6) 2 : 4
    3 North Bay Battalion (2) Kingston Frontenacs (7) 4 : 1
    4 Mississauga Steelheads (4) Sudbury Wolves (5) 1 : 4
    5 London Knights (1) Flint Firebirds (8) 4 : 0
    6 Kitchener Rangers (4) Erie Otters (5) 4 : 2
    7 Saginaw Spirit (2) Owen Sound Attack (7) 4 : 0
    8 Soo Greyhounds (3) Guelph Storm (6) 4 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 Oshawa Generals (1) Ottawa 67s (6)
    2 North Bay Battalion (2) Sudbury Wolves (5) 1 : 0
    3 London Knights (1) Kitchener Rangers (4) 1 : 0
    4 Saginaw Spirit (2) Soo Greyhounds (3) 1 : 0

    Saginaw Spirit – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds and other OHL events on our partner.

  • OHL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment