Seattle Mariners vs Arizona Diamondbacks, Apr 27, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

Seattle

Arizona Diamondbacks

Score, Highlights

Seattle 59.3% Arizona 40.8%

Short Preview

The Seattle Mariners will be hosting the Arizona Diamondbacks in an MLB matchup on April 27, 2024. Both teams have had mixed results in their recent games, with the Mariners winning 3 out of their last 5 matches and the Diamondbacks winning 2 out of their last 5.

The bookmakers have given odds of 1.64 for a Seattle Mariners win and 2.35 for an Arizona Diamondbacks win. Our ML estimation gives the Mariners a 59% chance of winning, with a 41% chance for the Diamondbacks.

According to the bookmakers, the most likely result for this game is a tie with a score of 5:5. This suggests that it could be a closely contested match with both teams performing well offensively.

Overall, this matchup between the Seattle Mariners and Arizona Diamondbacks promises to be an exciting and competitive game that could go either way. Fans can expect a thrilling game with both teams giving their all to secure the victory.

Facts

  • Let’s enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 6 and 10).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Seattle won 3.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Arizona could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Seattle will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Seattle won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 96-77.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 21-25.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Seattle Mariners: 2.72% Arizona Diamondbacks: 2.33%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.6 2.4
    MarathonBet 1.7 2.34
    Best for US Customers 1.59 2.37

    Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: FS1

    Latest Results

    25.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 3:4
    24.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 5:1
    23.04.24 Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners – 0:4
    21.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Seattle Mariners – 2:10
    21.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Seattle Mariners – 2:1
    24.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Arizona Diamondbacks – 5:1
    23.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Arizona Diamondbacks – 1:14
    22.04.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Arizona Diamondbacks – 5:3
    21.04.24 San Francisco Giants – Arizona Diamondbacks – 3:5
    20.04.24 San Francisco Giants – Arizona Diamondbacks – 7:3

    Latest Head To Head

    30.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – Seattle Mariners – 0:4
    29.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – Seattle Mariners – 4:3
    28.07.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – Seattle Mariners – 2:5
    03.03.23 Arizona Diamondbacks – Seattle Mariners – 3:6
    21.03.22 Arizona Diamondbacks – Seattle Mariners – 9:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 26 18 8 136:91 0.692
    2 Baltimore Orioles 25 16 9 138:110 0.640
    3 Kansas City Royals 27 17 10 127:80 0.630
    4 New York Yankees 27 17 10 118:97 0.630
    5 Detroit Tigers 26 14 12 101:102 0.538
    6 Seattle Mariners 25 13 12 93:89 0.520
    7 Texas Rangers 27 14 13 124:114 0.519
    8 Boston Red Sox 27 14 13 117:102 0.519
    9 Toronto Blue Jays 27 13 14 98:122 0.481
    10 Tampa Bay Rays 27 13 14 107:136 0.481
    11 Minnesota Twins 24 11 13 92:103 0.458
    12 Oakland Athletics 27 11 16 77:114 0.407
    13 Los Angeles Angels 25 10 15 106:123 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 26 7 19 102:138 0.269
    15 Chicago White Sox 26 4 22 65:145 0.154

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 24 18 6 143:95 0.750
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 25 17 8 134:98 0.680
    3 Chicago Cubs 26 17 9 140:108 0.654
    4 Philadelphia Phillies 26 16 10 113:100 0.615
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 28 17 11 153:115 0.607
    6 Cincinnati Reds 26 14 12 128:110 0.538
    7 New York Mets 25 13 12 115:107 0.520
    8 Pittsburgh Pirates 26 13 13 109:112 0.500
    9 San Diego Padres 28 14 14 139:130 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 26 12 14 149:114 0.462
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 26 12 14 91:115 0.462
    12 San Francisco Giants 26 12 14 107:127 0.462
    13 Washington Nationals 25 11 14 87:107 0.440
    14 Colorado Rockies 26 7 19 100:156 0.269
    15 Miami Marlins 27 6 21 89:138 0.222

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.06 (17.45%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.87 (14.56%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.39 (9.6%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 9.83 (7.21%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 11.94 (5.94%)

    6. Philadelphia Phillies: 13.28 (5.34%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.83 (4.78%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 24.83 (2.85%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 25.67 (2.76%)

    10. Seattle Mariners: 26.06 (2.72%)

    11. Cleveland Guardians: 26.89 (2.64%)

    12. Tampa Bay Rays: 29.06 (2.44%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.45 (2.33%)

    14. St.Louis Cardinals: 31.78 (2.23%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 34.23 (2.07%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 35.07 (2.02%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 35.11 (2.02%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 36.22 (1.96%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 48.56 (1.46%)

    20. New York Mets: 54.23 (1.31%)

    21. Milwaukee Brewers: 56.23 (1.26%)

    22. San Francisco Giants: 58.24 (1.22%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 60.46 (1.17%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 63.22 (1.12%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 111.44 (0.64%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 228.7 (0.31%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 297.81 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 478.33 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 595.1 (0.12%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 806.44 (0.09%)

    Seattle Mariners – Arizona Diamondbacks and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment