Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels, Jun 01, 2024

MLB, on Saturday,

Seattle Mariners

Los Angeles Angels

Score, Highlights

Seattle 61.3% LA Angels 38.7%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Seattle Mariners: 4.16% Los Angeles Angels: 0.17%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.55 2.5
bet_at_home 1.59 2.54
MarathonBet 1.57 2.52
WilliamHill 1.59 2.5
Pinnacle 1.59 2.55
Best for US Customers 1.57 2.42

Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: FOX, Bally Sports West, Root Sports Northwest

Latest Results

31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
30.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 0:4
29.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 2:1
28.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 4:2
27.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 3:2
31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
30.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 3:8
29.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 1:2
28.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 4:3
26.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 4:5

Facts

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 6 and 14).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Seattle won 4.
  • Seattle is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • LA Angels is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Seattle will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Seattle won 11 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 90-76.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 44-32.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
    07.03.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:0
    13.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 3:2
    12.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 8:0
    11.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:8

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 59 40 19 285:184 0.678
    2 Cleveland Guardians 57 38 19 293:213 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 55 36 19 275:204 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 59 35 24 290:213 0.593
    5 Minnesota Twins 57 32 25 254:246 0.561
    6 Seattle Mariners 59 32 27 216:222 0.542
    7 Boston Red Sox 58 29 29 251:228 0.500
    8 Detroit Tigers 57 28 29 243:242 0.491
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 58 28 30 225:275 0.483
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 56 27 29 225:250 0.482
    11 Texas Rangers 57 27 30 251:256 0.474
    12 Houston Astros 58 25 33 252:261 0.431
    13 Oakland Athletics 59 23 36 219:283 0.390
    14 Los Angeles Angels 57 21 36 242:284 0.368
    15 Chicago White Sox 58 15 43 166:300 0.259

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 59 36 23 289:210 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 57 34 23 294:235 0.596
    4 Atlanta Braves 55 32 23 245:205 0.582
    5 San Diego Padres 60 31 29 266:258 0.517
    6 San Francisco Giants 58 29 29 249:272 0.500
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 56 26 30 223:238 0.464
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 57 26 31 227:258 0.456
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 57 25 32 259:265 0.439
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 57 24 33 240:275 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 56 21 35 237:309 0.375
    15 Miami Marlins 58 21 37 219:288 0.362

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.88 (18.36%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.91 (12.07%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.91 (12.06%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.07 (10.08%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.56 (9.43%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.84 (4.8%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 15.51 (4.6%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.12 (4.16%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 21.58 (3.3%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.22 (2.53%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 30.18 (2.36%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 32.5 (2.19%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 39.6 (1.8%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 43.98 (1.62%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 47.61 (1.5%)

    16. Arizona Diamondbacks: 54.87 (1.3%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 55.47 (1.28%)

    18. Toronto Blue Jays: 58.25 (1.22%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 58.34 (1.22%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.7 (0.98%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 86.02 (0.83%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 125.7 (0.57%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 137.69 (0.52%)

    24. New York Mets: 156.14 (0.46%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 412.97 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 426.86 (0.17%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 431.07 (0.17%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 476.12 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1224.35 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1857.59 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match between Seattle Mariners and Los Angeles Angels on June 01, 2024, is set to be an exciting showdown. Seattle Mariners, as the home team, comes into the game with a strong record of winning 4 out of their last 5 matches, showing that they are in good form. On the other hand, Los Angeles Angels have won only 1 of their last 5 matches, indicating that they may be struggling.

    The bookmakers have given coefficients of 1.58 for Seattle Mariners and 2.5 for Los Angeles Angels, making the Mariners the favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives Seattle Mariners a 57.6% chance of winning, while Los Angeles Angels have a 42.4% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a draw, with a scoreline of 5:5. However, with the Mariners in better form and playing at home, they have a good chance of coming out on top in this matchup. Fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment