Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels, Jun 02, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Seattle Mariners

Los Angeles Angels

Score, Highlights

Seattle 64.9% LA Angels 35.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

Outrights of MLB Seattle Mariners: 4.25% Los Angeles Angels: 0.15%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.49 2.75

Latest Results

31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
30.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 0:4
29.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 2:1
28.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 4:2
27.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 3:2
31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
30.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 3:8
29.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 1:2
28.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 4:3
26.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 4:5

Facts

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 6 and 14).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Seattle won 4.
  • Seattle is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • LA Angels is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of home games.
  • Seattle will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Seattle won 11 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 90-76.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 44-32.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
    07.03.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:0
    13.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 3:2
    12.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 8:0
    11.09.23 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:8

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 59 40 19 285:184 0.678
    2 Cleveland Guardians 57 38 19 293:213 0.667
    3 Baltimore Orioles 55 36 19 275:204 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 59 35 24 290:213 0.593
    5 Minnesota Twins 57 32 25 254:246 0.561
    6 Seattle Mariners 59 32 27 216:222 0.542
    7 Boston Red Sox 58 29 29 251:228 0.500
    8 Detroit Tigers 57 28 29 243:242 0.491
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 58 28 30 225:275 0.483
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 57 27 30 226:258 0.474
    11 Texas Rangers 57 27 30 251:256 0.474
    12 Houston Astros 58 25 33 252:261 0.431
    13 Oakland Athletics 59 23 36 219:283 0.390
    14 Los Angeles Angels 57 21 36 242:284 0.368
    15 Chicago White Sox 58 15 43 166:300 0.259

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 58 40 18 303:208 0.690
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 59 36 23 289:210 0.610
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 57 34 23 294:235 0.596
    4 Atlanta Braves 55 32 23 245:205 0.582
    5 San Diego Padres 60 31 29 266:258 0.517
    6 San Francisco Giants 58 29 29 249:272 0.500
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 55 27 28 215:252 0.491
    8 Chicago Cubs 58 28 30 248:259 0.483
    9 Pittsburgh Pirates 58 27 31 235:259 0.466
    10 Washington Nationals 56 26 30 223:238 0.464
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 57 25 32 259:265 0.439
    12 Cincinnati Reds 57 25 32 232:240 0.439
    13 New York Mets 57 24 33 240:275 0.421
    14 Colorado Rockies 56 21 35 237:309 0.375
    15 Miami Marlins 58 21 37 219:288 0.362

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.92 (18.63%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.92 (12.33%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.95 (12.27%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 7.38 (9.89%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 7.57 (9.65%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 15.04 (4.86%)

    7. Houston Astros: 16.54 (4.41%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 17.19 (4.25%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 24.89 (2.93%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 27.5 (2.65%)

    11. Milwaukee Brewers: 30.9 (2.36%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 32.35 (2.26%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 41.34 (1.77%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 49.18 (1.48%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 52.84 (1.38%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.08 (1.26%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 58.64 (1.24%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 58.75 (1.24%)

    19. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.74 (1.18%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 74.33 (0.98%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.57 (0.76%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 133.52 (0.55%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 143.39 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 170.64 (0.43%)

    25. Miami Marlins: 444.66 (0.16%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 486.91 (0.15%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 524.38 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1113.32 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2367.71 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Seattle Mariners are coming into this game as the favorites, having won 4 of their last 5 matches. They will have the home-field advantage which could give them an extra edge. On the other hand, the Los Angeles Angels have only won 1 of their last 5 matches, making them the underdogs in this matchup.

    According to bookmakers, the most likely result for this game is a 5-3 victory for the Seattle Mariners. However, our ML estimation gives the Mariners a 64.9% chance of winning, with the Angels having a 35.1% chance of pulling off an upset.

    This game is shaping up to be an exciting matchup between these two teams, and it will be interesting to see if the Mariners can continue their winning streak or if the Angels can turn things around. Be sure to tune in on June 02, 2024, to catch all the action!

    Generated automatically

    Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment