Seattle Sounders vs Louisville City, May 08, 2024

US Open Cup, on Wednesday,

Seattle

Louisville City

Score, Highlights

Seattle 65.5% Draw 20.6% Louisville City 13.9%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.41 4.33 5.75
MarathonBet 1.34 4.4 6.93
WilliamHill 1.33 4.2 7
Best for US Customers 1.43 4.6 6.2

Latest Results

05.05.24 Seattle Sounders FC – Los Angeles Galaxy – 0:0
30.04.24 Philadelphia Union – Seattle Sounders FC – 2:3
27.04.24 DC United – Seattle Sounders FC – 2:1
20.04.24 Seattle Sounders FC – Vancouver Whitecaps – 0:2
13.04.24 FC Dallas – Seattle Sounders FC – 0:0
27.04.24 Louisville City FC – Hartford Athletic – 6:0
20.04.24 Loudoun United – Louisville City FC – 0:1
16.04.24 Louisville City FC – Greenville Triumph – 3:1
09.04.24 Charleston Battery – Louisville City FC – 3:2
06.04.24 Louisville City FC – Indy Eleven – 5:3

Facts

  • Recent matches Seattle is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Louisville City is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Louisville City could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Seattle is indisputable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    2024

    1/128-finals

    1 Charleston Bye
    5 Miami FC Bye
    7 Tormenta America CFL Spurs 1 : 0
    8 Brave SC Savannah Clovers 0 : 2
    9 Atlanta Utd Bye
    13 Vereinigung Charlotte Independ. 0 : 2
    14 Crown Legacy SC United Heat 0 : 1
    17 Tampa Bay Bye
    21 Birmingham Bye
    23 Apotheos Georgia Lions 1 : 0
    24 Chattanooga Red Wolves Brockton United 4 : 2
    25 FC Dallas Bye
    29 Memphis Bye
    31 Chattanooga Miami United 0 : 1
    32 Frenzi Club de Lyon 2 : 3
    33 Western Mass Pioneers Union Omaha 0 : 4
    34 Capo Menace 2 : 3
    36 Bye El Paso
    40 Bye Sporting Kansas City
    41 Pittsburgh Bye
    45 FC Tulsa Bye
    47 Colorado Rapids 2 Azteca 3 : 0
    48 Tulsa Athletic Northern Colorado 1 : 4
    49 Seattle Sounders Bye
    55 Asheville City One Knoxville 0 : 2
    56 SC United Bantams Greenville 0 : 1
    59 Vermont Green Lexington 4 : 3
    60 Carolina Core Northern Virginia 3 : 2
    64 Bye Phoenix Rising
    65 Sacramento Republic Bye
    69 Monterey Bay Bye
    71 Ventura County Irvine Zeta 2 2 : 1
    72 Irvine Zeta MesoAmerica 1 : 0
    73 San Jose Earthquakes Bye
    77 Oakland Roots Bye
    79 Portland Timbers 2 El Farolito 1 : 2
    80 Folsom Central Valley Fuego 1 : 2
    81 Las Vegas Lights Bye
    83 Ballard Spokane Velocity 0 : 1
    84 LA Force Redlands FC 2 : 1
    88 Bye Los Angeles FC
    89 Orange County SC Bye
    93 Richmond Kickers Christos 1 : 0
    94 West Chester Utd Maryland Bobcats 0 : 2
    96 Bye Loudoun
    97 Chicago Fire II Chicago City 6 : 0
    98 Forward Madison Duluth FC 2 : 0
    100 Bye Indy Eleven
    104 Bye San Antonio
    105 Houston Dynamo Bye
    109 Detroit Bye
    111 Chicago House Minnesota 2 0 : 3
    112 Steel City Michigan Stars 0 : 1
    113 Hartford Athletic Bye
    115 Motown New York City II 0 : 3
    116 New York Red Bulls 2 Hudson Valley 5 : 1
    120 Bye Colorado Springs
    121 New Mexico Bye
    123 Lubbock Matadors Arizona Monsoon 2 : 1
    124 Austin FC II Foro 2 : 3
    128 Bye Real Salt Lake

    1/64-finals

    1 Charleston Bye
    3 Miami FC Bye
    4 Tormenta Savannah Clovers 4 : 0
    5 Atlanta Utd Bye
    7 Charlotte Independ. SC United Heat 1 : 0
    9 Tampa Bay Bye
    11 Birmingham Bye
    12 Apotheos Chattanooga Red Wolves 0 : 1
    13 FC Dallas Bye
    15 Memphis Bye
    16 Miami United Club de Lyon 2 : 0
    17 Union Omaha Menace 3 : 1
    18 Bye El Paso
    20 Bye Sporting Kansas City
    21 Pittsburgh Bye
    23 FC Tulsa Bye
    24 Colorado Rapids 2 Northern Colorado 2 : 3
    25 Seattle Sounders Bye
    28 One Knoxville Greenville 2 : 3
    30 Vermont Green Carolina Core 1 : 2
    32 Bye Phoenix Rising
    33 Sacramento Republic Bye
    35 Monterey Bay Bye
    36 Ventura County Irvine Zeta 0 : 3
    37 San Jose Earthquakes Bye
    39 Oakland Roots Bye
    40 El Farolito Central Valley Fuego 2 : 1
    41 Las Vegas Lights Bye
    42 Spokane Velocity LA Force 1 : 0
    44 Bye Los Angeles FC
    45 Orange County SC Bye
    47 Richmond Kickers Maryland Bobcats 5 : 2
    48 Bye Loudoun
    49 Chicago Fire II Forward Madison 2 : 0
    50 Bye Indy Eleven
    52 Bye San Antonio
    53 Houston Dynamo Bye
    55 Detroit Bye
    56 Minnesota 2 Michigan Stars 0 : 2
    57 Hartford Athletic Bye
    58 New York City II New York Red Bulls 2 4 : 2
    60 Bye Colorado Springs
    61 New Mexico Bye
    62 Lubbock Matadors Foro 2 : 0
    64 Bye Real Salt Lake

    1/32-finals

    1 Charleston Bye
    2 Miami FC Tormenta 2 : 4
    3 Atlanta Utd Bye
    4 Charlotte Independ. Rhode Island 5 : 4
    5 Tampa Bay Bye
    6 Birmingham Chattanooga Red Wolves 4 : 2
    7 FC Dallas Bye
    8 Memphis Miami United 2 : 0
    9 Union Omaha El Paso 1 : 0
    10 Bye Sporting Kansas City
    11 Pittsburgh Bye
    12 FC Tulsa Northern Colorado 2 : 1
    13 Seattle Sounders Bye
    14 Louisville City Greenville 3 : 1
    15 North Carolina Carolina Core 1 : 0
    16 Bye Phoenix Rising
    17 Sacramento Republic Bye
    18 Monterey Bay Irvine Zeta 2 : 1
    19 San Jose Earthquakes Bye
    20 Oakland Roots El Farolito 2 : 1
    21 Las Vegas Lights Spokane Velocity 2 : 1
    22 Bye Los Angeles FC
    23 Orange County SC Bye
    24 Richmond Kickers Loudoun 0 : 1
    25 Chicago Fire II Indy Eleven 0 : 1
    26 Bye San Antonio
    27 Houston Dynamo Bye
    28 Detroit Michigan Stars 1 : 0
    29 Hartford Athletic New York City II 2 : 3
    30 Bye Colorado Springs
    31 New Mexico Lubbock Matadors 3 : 1
    32 Bye Real Salt Lake

    1/16-finals

    1 Charleston Tormenta
    2 Atlanta Utd Charlotte Independ.
    3 Tampa Bay Birmingham
    4 FC Dallas Memphis
    5 Union Omaha Sporting Kansas City
    6 Pittsburgh FC Tulsa
    7 Seattle Sounders Louisville City
    8 North Carolina Phoenix Rising
    9 Sacramento Republic Monterey Bay
    10 San Jose Earthquakes Oakland Roots
    11 Las Vegas Lights Los Angeles FC
    12 Orange County SC Loudoun
    13 Indy Eleven San Antonio
    14 Houston Dynamo Detroit
    15 New York City II Colorado Springs
    16 New Mexico Real Salt Lake

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Seattle Sounders and Louisville City in the US Open Cup is set to be an exciting clash between two teams in contrasting form. Seattle Sounders have only won 1 out of their last 5 matches, whereas Louisville City have been on a hot streak, winning 4 out of their last 5 games.

    As the home team, Seattle Sounders will have the advantage of playing in front of their home crowd, which could potentially give them a boost in performance. However, Louisville City will be full of confidence coming into this match and will be looking to continue their winning streak.

    According to the Bookmakers’ coefficients, Seattle Sounders are the favorites to win with odds of 1.38, while Louisville City are the underdogs with odds of 6.47. Our ML estimation gives Seattle Sounders a 65.5% chance of winning, a draw has a 20.6% probability, and Louisville City have a 13.9% chance of getting the victory.

    Overall, this match promises to be an intriguing contest between two teams with different recent form. Both teams will be eager to progress in the US Open Cup, making it a must-watch for soccer fans.

    Generated automatically

    Seattle Sounders – Louisville City and other US Open Cup events on our partner.

  • US Open Cup

    Related Articles

    0 Comment